Dancing for Daddy - Cover

Dancing for Daddy

Copyright© 2020 by Lubrican

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - When Bob's wife divorced him, while he was deployed in the Middle East, there was nothing he could do about it. She took his daughter with her and even changed their names. Her intent was that he never find them again. But he did find her again. He found her in a strip joint. And she wasn't a waitress.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

It was ironic that, after Bob compared her to a teenager, Trudy’s first job after Africa was a job that, typically, was filled by a teenager. Bob thought about that, but didn’t say anything. Emotionally, though, Trudy was quite similar in development to the teens she worked with. Her own teenage years were lost in the mists of her memory, because Africa had demanded all of her brain. Basically, she fit right in.

Trudy went back to the homeless shelter to talk to the counselor there, but because things were going so well at the house, the invitation for her to stay with them was extended. She did look for her own apartment, but even a dump was beyond her financial capabilities at that point. She opened a checking account, but nobody would give her a credit card. She bought some food and a few gifts for the children as belated Christmas presents, but Chastity told her to save her money.

Assistant Managers at fast food restaurants are a bit like Second Lieutenants were in combat in Vietnam. They don’t last long. In Vietnam, they got killed. In the fast food industry, they only get blamed for anything that goes wrong. Even when it isn’t their fault. You can only take so many ass-chewings before you get tired of it and quit. Or get fired.

This phenomenon worked in Trudy’s advantage, though, because she was significantly older than the teenagers who might have stepped in when, in March, Assistant Manager Amanda Cargill threw down her apron and quit. The manager offered Trudy the position, even though by now, she was about to pop.

It was April when, thankfully not at work, Trudy’s water broke.

Chastity was in the middle of her second trimester in her doctorate program, but she went to the hospital with her mother. She was Trudy’s coach in labor and delivery. Trudy had a boy who was, indeed, a rich milk chocolate color with curly black hair and strong lungs.

“His name is Chima,” said Trudy.

“Chima?”

“It comes from the root word Chi, which means God. Chima means God knows.”

“Okay,” said Chastity.

“Only God knows who his father is,” said Trudy. She wiped away tears and cradled her son.

“Do you still want to give him up for adoption?” asked Chastity.

Trudy stared into the innocent eyes of her baby.

“No,” she said, softly.


Because things were going so well, and because both Bob and Chastity were busy, the fact that Trudy was still living with them didn’t come up in conversation, at least not in terms of suggesting she leave. She was making relatively good money and, by now, could have found somewhere else to live, but she got a certain amount of social support at “home” that she needed. This wasn’t talked about, either. To be honest, neither Bob nor Chastity recognized how much Trudy needed them. Neither did Trudy, on a conscious level. But because things were doing well, nobody thought to change them. Quite honestly, it was nice to have another set of hands and eyes to help take care of children. And having a baby in the house was nothing new to Bob and Chastity.

Trudy had six weeks of maternity leave before she had to go back to work. She had not breastfed Chastity, but being around her daughter while she offered her breasts to Maeve had shown her how close it brought mother and daughter. The first time she offered her own breast to Chima, his sucking produced very little and she was afraid it wasn’t going to work. Then, with a stinging sensation that brought a moan to her lips, her nipple squirted tiny streams of milk. Chima drank greedily, gulping audibly as he fed.

After that, she almost looked forward to feeding her little brown son. She did so without shame, around the house, and with no modesty. After all, Bob had seen these breasts on plenty of occasions before this. He had sucked at them, too.

It affected Bob, and Chastity sensed that, so she asked him about it one night in bed.

“Does seeing Mom’s bare boobs get to you?”

“I try to remember the good times,” he said.

Chastity crawled on top of him. She was naked, as usual, and within minutes he was hard. She tucked his penis into her hot pussy and rode him gently. She leaned down to let him feed from her nipples. Her breasts were full, because Maeve had filled up with solid food and hadn’t been interested in Chastity’s breast. It was time, in fact, to get serious about weaning her.

“If I wean Maeve, Mom will be the only one around with milky breasts,” she said. “What will you do, then?”

He let her nipple go and licked his lips.

“Nothing. I’ll go on a diet until I can get you pregnant again.”

“You want to get me pregnant again?” She used her little girl voice.

“You know I do.”

“You could try now,” she said. “I’m helpless to stop you. You could even make me take out my IUD.”

“I’ll wait until you want me to,” he said.

That was off script. He was being serious.

So she stopped teasing him and made love, instead.


While Chastity slowly weaned Maeve from the breast, Chima grew fat on a different mother’s milk. Janet agreed to take him into her day care, and six weeks to the day after she gave birth, Trudy went back to her job as an assistant manager at Taco Bell.

Chastity was on line to complete her first “year” of law school in August of that year. At home things were pretty routine. The pressure on her had already been intense and her study group had been a lifeline, of sorts. It caused her to spend a lot of time away from home, and put more stress on Bob when he had to take care of Brendan and Maeve, and being a mother and “wife” and helper to her mother, along with school, wore her out. It was one reason having Trudy there helped both Trudy and Bob.

One of the ways Chastity had coped with stress in her life had always been “sex”. Before Bob found her, that sex was virtual, in her mind, and played out as she danced. She was aware of the customers at Busters, and she played up to them for tips, but in her mind, she was always dancing for her daddy. When he found her and they were reunited, the sex became actual. Her life became less stressful. In contrast to the ‘common knowledge’ of the psychology profession, having sex with her father was actually good for her. She knew that, even if nobody else did, and she had never wavered in her desire and planning to live with her lover and raise a family with him.

Now, as pressure grew from the academic load she was under, she made sure to make time for stress relief.

To that end, when Bob came home for lunch one day, he found a perky daughter baking a cake - in the nude.

“You wanna tell me what this is about?” he asked, smiling. “Did I interrupt you, waiting for the UPS guy to deliver a package? Were you going to give him a treat?”

“Maybe I will!” she said, twirling in a circle. “He’d love it if I came to the door like this.”

“I’d be jealous,” said Bob.

“Good. I used to let men see me like this, but not anymore. Only you get that privilege, now.”

“You haven’t danced for me in a while,” he said.

“I’ve been too busy. You, sir, are fortunate that you get lucky as often as you do.”

“I’m not worried. I’ve got a horny little girl.”

“Pervert,” she teased. “Speaking of dancing, I’ve been thinking about teaching Mom to dance, you know, use the pole? She’s beginning to put on weight.”

“Good luck. I used to try to get her to run with me. It never worked.”

“Dancing with the pole is different,” said Chastity. “It’s part cardio, but part muscle work, too. It’s not boring, like running.”

“So now I’m boring?”

She abandoned the batter she’d been stirring and came to press her naked body against him.

“You’re anything but boring. You’re my daddy, and I love you.”

She kissed him. It was anything but a normal daddy/daughter kiss.

“How come I’m the only one naked, here?” she asked, huskily, when she pulled her face away from his. “Don’t tell me you only came home to eat lunch.”


That night, Chastity did suggest to Trudy that she learn some dancing moves, using the pole in the living room. Everyone in the house was so used to the pole being there that nobody noticed it anymore.

“That’s silly,” said Trudy. “I’m no dancer.”

“I learned. I’m sure you can, too. Besides, you need to get some exercise so you don’t get fat.”

“Working where I work makes staying thin a challenge,” admitted Trudy.

“We can dance for Daddy,” said Chastity. “It will be fun.”

Trudy resisted. She resisted for more than one reason. First, doing exercise of any kind wasn’t attractive. Being a mother at her age, plus the responsibilities she had at work, pretty much filled her day. She was tired when she got home, but still had to take part in the nightly rituals with the children. Then there was the fact that Chastity insisted they had to have an audience. Bob was the obvious choice, and Trudy felt ... odd ... at the thought of trying to be sexy in front of him. Those days were gone. It would be awkward.

But Chastity persisted, and finally Trudy bargained. Her stipulation: Bob couldn’t watch.

Chastity bought Trudy spandex workout togs. The first time she put on the form-fitting top and leggings, Trudy looked in the mirror and balked.

“No way. I look awful!”

“That’s the point,” said Chastity, who was similarly dressed - and looked a heck of a lot better. “We’re going to get you in shape.”

“Why?” wailed Trudy.

“Because it’s good for you. Chima deserves a mom who’s healthy and has the energy to pay attention to him. Besides, don’t you want a man in your life?”

“Not necessarily,” said Trudy. She turned this way and that, in front of the mirror. “This is hopeless, anyway.”

“No, it’s not,” said Chastity. “Come on. I’ll show you some moves. Nobody will see you. It will be just you and me. We’ll banish Daddy to the bedroom with the children.”

Working out on the pole became a routine neither woman wanted to miss. For Chastity, it was like coming back to an old friend. For Trudy, it was like making a new one, a friend who helped you get in shape, and never criticized.


In August, coincident with Chastity completing her first year’s work in law school, Bob was told he was no longer banished to the bedroom or childcare duties when the women exercised. Trudy was blushing, but Chastity said he should watch.

He was amazed.

Trudy had never been graceful, or svelte. Back when they first got married, she’d been on the skinny side, and when she came back from Africa she was close to being malnourished. He hadn’t paid much attention to his “roommate”. Yes, he noticed her feeding Chima, but seeing a bare breast is very different than seeing a whole body in a skin-tight outfit that shows off everything a woman has. Everything.

Trudy had a stubborn streak in her. It had gotten her in trouble, playing a significant role in her divorce, and then in her misadventures in Africa. Now, that stubborn streak had been brought to bear on her physical exercise routine. Under Chastity’s tutelage, her body had firmed and her self-confidence had skyrocketed. As she went through her routine on the pole, Bob was impressed.

Chastity plopped down beside him on the couch.

“She really could get a job at Buster’s, now,” she whispered.

“This is very different,” said Bob.

“I know, but I’m still proud of her.”

“You should be.”

Trudy, once she got into the routine, thought of nothing else. That was required on the pole, because if you didn’t pay attention you slipped, and slipping could hurt you. For that reason, she didn’t look at Bob until she was finished. She stood there panting and stared. He stared back.

“I can see your camel toe, Mom,” said Chastity. “Wanna learn how to strip, now?”

“I think this is enough,” said Trudy, watching Bob watch her. She saw something in his eyes she hadn’t seen in over a decade.

It made her feel good.


Christmas brought the completion of another trimester of credits toward her Juris Doctor degree, and a Christmas gift they wouldn’t open for nine months. School was going well. Chastity was relaxed. She was also horny. That, combined with ovulation, makes the perfect opportunity for conception to take place. Her IUD should have prevented it, but some enthusiastic foreplay dislodged it. She found it on the sheet the next morning, but thought she might still be safe. She called her doctor to make an appointment to get it re-installed. It’s fairly easy to remove an IUD, but putting one in takes the right skill set. Her appointment for that was a week later.

The doctor asked her some questions and warned her that reinstalling the IUD would effectively abort any fertilized egg that had attached to the wall of her uterus. It was too soon for any pregnancy test to be trustworthy. Chastity decided to wait until the test could be done.

During the same time frame, the manager at Taco Bell got another job and, suddenly, there was a vacancy. Trudy talked to the owner, and got the job.

People think anyone who works in fast food gets crap wages. That’s true for the worker bees. But management makes pretty good money. They work their asses off for it, in terms of the number of hours often required, but they get decent money.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.