Sweet William - Cover

Sweet William

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a short story about sex and telepathy. As usual, I have taken a young man, added girls and women, stirred them around a bit, and poured them out onto my screen to see what I would get. One chapter only.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

Previously:

Miranda asked, “Are you planning to play professional football after college?”

I said, “Oh no, mam. I play as a lineman. At age 45, I would have a cauliflower in my brain pan. That’s a really big N-O, nooo! I will not even contemplate playing for the pros. That would lead to madness, quite literally and physically.”

Miranda said, “Well, if that’s the case, a good football program would do. If not a top team, but one that plays bowl games yearly. Something like that. As for acting departments, how many great actors get their acting training in college?”

I said, “I have no idea. I have never thought of it.”


I said this knowing she was feeding me breadcrumbs so that I would get involved with the process. I had several alternate plans, but this was better than any of them and did not include military service.

Seeing what my Mom went through, military service was not a favorite option. For now, Miranda and Alanna’s machinations seem like an acceptable plan for the time being. It gave me a lifetime goal. If Alanna and Miranda are to be believed, it’s my best option. Besides that, it includes two very sweet ladies.

One alternate was to go pro, but stop very early and start a business. Something other than a restaurant. That seems a popular choice amongst foot ball players. Risky, but popular and not my idea of a good business.

This acting thing also gives me a better direction. Direction for things other than getting through the next two years of school and studying. I have something to study and plan on.

“I said, “You ladies have sort-of sprung this on me. I need to meditate on it. There are many things here that have been said and things that you have not been saying.”

I looked at each one meaningfully two times to get my point across.

I continued, “I think this may be one of Alanna’s clairvoyance’s or several of them put together into a neat little package, all tied up with a bow.”

I’d had enough, so I decided to sneak into Miranda’s mind.

OHO, many secrets there are. Miranda is a clairvoyant as well, just not as talented as Alanna is.

SHIT! Alanna is only fourteen years old. She has skipped two grades. JAILBAIT!! Dammit!

Alanna is not just a clairvoyant. She’s able to see several futures and how to tiptoe through them. Alanna avoids potential problems effortlessly. She does this every day. The word intuition comes to mind.

I delved into Alanna’s mind. Yes, she had seen me pick her up in a vision. She stayed after school fir a purpose. She wanted to be there at the exact time, walking nonchalantly down the road, but waiting for me to stop. She fully knew I would. The flouncing skirt with those long legs was part of her feminine ploy! I had no problem with that. Trick me and rub your nakid boobies all over me, hell ya! This was looking to be quite some relationship.

I didn’t so much pick her up, as she’d manipulated me, although the stormy weather helped her cause. Ya, I know. I would have picked her up on a sunny day. She’s so darn pretty. Before I met Sopia, I would have not had the guts, even with the rain.

Oh, another big secret. Miranda and I are going to have an affair ... After Alanna moves to New York to start her modeling career. That was already planned, and she had agreed to begin her career in May. She would attend high school at the modeling agency while she worked as a model. Not happy with that. I could see why they were feeding me bite sized pieces of their plans.

She’s already got an agent and is now doing some close-ups with her hands. Her hands are standing in for her mother’s hands. The company wants Alanna to eventually take over from her mother. Miranda still models for Le Poudre - otherwise known as Rose Makeup on the street. Both women are fluent in French.

Alanna was clairvoyant and knew things for the next 20 years. She feels there is a reason for it all. I guess I will find out later.

Miranda noticed the pause and said, “Are you just thinking, or mind reading us?”

I said, “Mind reading? Huh? Did you sense something?” I looked around inquisitively.

I got no’s from both of them.

I think the gig is up.

I asked, “How did you know?”

Alanna said, “Clairvoyance. I see a long way out. You couldn’t keep that a secret from us for long, anyway.”

I said, “So you knew all along I could read minds. That doesn’t creep you out?”

Alanna patted my hand, and Miranda patted the other.

Alanna said, “We have no secrets from you. You should realize that’s a two-way street. You will have none from us. We see you and accept you as you are. We know you are young and quite virile. You also know you will have many lovers over the next ten years. That’s to be expected for a young man such as you.”

Miranda said, “We also know you will come back to us repeatedly until you and Alanna marry. That’s many years from now. You both will be in your thirties.”

I sat there stupefied for several minutes.

Alanna said, Say something.”

I said, “Why bother? You have already seen several versions of what I may have said. I thought I would just let you pick the one you like best.”

Alanna said, “What you said sucks,” she said in a pout.

I giggled and said, “Does it? I could sit here and read your mind, and you can travel down the various possibilities. No need for us to actually talk much.”

Miranda laughed and said to Alanna, “I told you so.”

Alanna said, “I know, and I have seen that among others, so I should not be surprised. Where does that leave us?”

“I said. I have no idea. See, I don’t see the future. I just sneak into minds. Do we three still have a future? You probably know, while I have no inkling. I want relationships with both of you. I have no control over that. Ultimately its up to you.”

Continues, “I see two elephants in the room. You’re jail bait, so I don’t see myself waiting over a decade to have sex with you. Nobody waits for sex that long. That takes fidelity to an all-new and unimaginative level.

I continue, “My second elephant in the room is; What do I, William, do? What do I do with this information? Do I accept it at face value? Do I go with the flow and let you ladies lead me around by my nose? Possibly I run away screaming?”

Miranda said, “See, I knew you would be a great actor. Look at all the drama that just seeped out.”

I started to see it. I had viewed it in their minds, but she had a point. I had always been a reader, which probably rewarded me with a predilection toward drama.

One of my favorite shows is the old Dragnet TV series. There are four years of it on Youtube. The theme “Dun-ta-dun-dun. Dun to dun-dun DUN,” ran through my mind. I love drama. I had become engrossed with old TV shows a while ago. The current TV choices seem far removed from actual reality. Any old style drama is more fun that what is on TV today. How many vampire shows do we need?

Without warning, I realized that I had just drank the Kool-Aid. I was in. I was in all the way up to my neck.

I had a future already determined for me IF I accepted it. Unlike most 16-year-olds, I already had a possible future. I wanted this future, it promised to be a good one.

I was looking at the two of them, and they were both smiling knowingly. They had seen this. They were to be my women. More importantly, they are both my mentors. They would help and guide me.

They say that behind every great man, there’s an intelligent woman. That’s an older, slightly anti-chauvinistic saying. If I was going to have TWO gorgeous, wise women standing behind me, I could do worse.

I said, “ladies, it’s getting late. I’m sorry, but I need to get home, so my mother doesn’t get worried. Plus, it IS a school day. Those grades require some effort on my part.”

The two naked women stood to embrace me. We had a long parting hug full of meaning. The nudity is very intimate and feels so nice. Two model class babes. I kissed them both tenderly as I held them.

I whispered into their minds, “I am OK, and thank you for a nice evening, ladies.”

Miranda said, “You can talk into our minds? Now THAT’s something. How far away can you talk to someone?”

I said, “I don’t know. I have not tested it exactly. Probably the same distance as I can mind touch someone. Quite a ways. Why?”

Alanna said, “Think. If we can communicate over long distances, we won’t really be far apart. We will always be there for you and you for us. We can say goodnight every night before we go to sleep.”

I said, “Great, I need to assimilate even one more idea.”

Miranda said, “Just be sure you assimilate Alanna and me into that big brain. We foresee that we are your future,” she said as she tapped a finger to my temple.

We continued to hug until I finally pulled away. My getting home before Mom was going to be close.

I drove home, pulled in just before Mom, and got into the house before she drove up.

Leah met me at the door. She gave me a great hug and kissed my lips. I pulled her ass to me as she was very skimpily dressed. Damn, that’s a fine little sister, although she was getting to be a good-sized woman. Her skimpy panties caused me to grab that fine ass. Good thing I had enjoyed hugging Miranda.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.