Sweet William - Cover

Sweet William

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a short story about sex and telepathy. As usual, I have taken a young man, added girls and women, stirred them around a bit, and poured them out onto my screen to see what I would get. One chapter only.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

Previously:

It threw me off when Alanna’s mother, Miranda, leaned in and lightly kissed my lips. I kissed her back just as tenderly.

She said, “Alanna, I approve.”

“Thank you, mother. We are going upstairs to talk,” she said, copping an attitude.

She said, “Yes, dear, you do that. I’ll try to go back to my book.”


Alanna took my hand and led me away. We went through the house. I watched her as she led me up a stairway. Those are some long legs under that skirt.

We got to her room, and I was amazed. No posters, no stuffed animals. It’s obviously a female room as it’s pastel yellow. Still, it’s decorated for a young woman of 25, not a teenage girl.

She turned towards me and stepped closer. Your average guy would probably get confused or concerned. Here we are alone in her bedroom, and her naked mother seems indifferent to us being alone, with an undoubtedly convenient bed.

Having so many adult memories, I just went with it. She kissed me. Then she put her arms around me, and I felt her breasts as she kissed me with more meaning. I put my arms around her to hold her to me. I felt a need and a hunger to keep her close to me, to own her.

I realized she was sans a bra. Her breasts are pressed into me. They are modest-sized and unencumbered by a bra. There may be a chemise or something under her blouse.

She stepped back, still holding my hand, and looked down at the thing that had poked her.

Alanna said, “Someday, probably, but this isn’t the day. We should talk first. I think we have a lot of things we need to say to each other.”

Having seen my Dad in many settings, I replied to her, “Yes, dear, sigh,” just like he would.

She giggled and said, “Wow, already trained the way I like them. Let me have a few minutes in the bathroom, plus I want to get more comfortable.”

I wasn’t that simple-minded or that I was a pushover. It was more about finding out how far this was going to go. That Alanna’s undeniably naked mother allowed her to bring me up here was odd, to say the least.

My old memories gleaned from Sophia’s mind were telling me to play it cool, and I may get lucky, but not today. This could be a special relationship.

Yes, I admitted to myself this was not a one-and-done relationship. There is a quandary holding me here. This girl was implying a profound relationship was in our future. If she can read the tea leaves, she means we will be together for a long time. Could or should I believe that?

Sophia verified that Alanna is a clairvoyant. How accurate is she? How does clairvoyance even work?

While my mind was rushing through these thoughts, she led me to a small round table with two chairs. She said, “You can wait here. I’ll just be a few moments.”

William thought, “I would gladly wait for you.” Having seen his sister and mother take just a moment to primp so many times. He knew they would come out looking beautiful. He wasn’t sure if she could look prettier.

He expected Alanna to come out looking even better, if that was possible. He looked forward in anticipation. The touch of their hand, the brief but intimate embrace, and the kiss told me to be patient. The Taylor men are spoiled rotten by their females and can be easily led using the right bait.

William once told one of the assholes at school, a big loser, “I’d rather be pussy whipped than pussy starved. At the end of your life, will it be full of love and good memories, or will you continue to be full of hate for the world? Life is about choice.”

He sensed Alanna was like his sister and that she had him wrapped around her finger already. That, and her mother is a pistol.

Alanna came back out in lavender bikini panties. Camel toe! Holy shit. I can tell she has some hair, but not very much. Her panties are pulled up tight and reveal the hidden glories of her pussy. I took a long deep look at her camel toe.

She said, “Please give me a minute to get some makeup off.”

Alanna acted like she had been semi-nude with me before. Like she thought this was normal behavior. How bizarre is that? An hour ago, we had never exchanged a word, and now she acts like I’m her husband or lover.

I watched her remove her makeup, but I relished every square inch of her divine body. Her perky cone-shaped breasts barely jiggled, but they did catch my eye when they moved. They made me stare at them as she worked on her makeup. Her boobies wiggled a tiny bit as she moved to rub her face clean of makeup. I doubt my sister would have let me watch this ritual topless. Then again, the way she has been acting, she just may.

Her body was like her mother’s, but her mom was older and a little dab bigger in the bust. Her mom’s a perfect B size, while Alanna is still an A.

Alanna’s titties are splendid. Mounted high, they are about three and a half inches wide and proudly came out almost two and a half inches from her chest. They are a perfect cone shape. The underside is the perfect inverse of the upper side. From looking at her mother, these will never sag. Her areola is a barely light tan, and her nipples are almost unnoticeable. They are demure.

She’s ultra-feminine looking and exquisite. I can see she’s very comfortable in her body. Her long legs are to die for. Her legs meet her ass and are smoothly blended together without creases. I can’t figure out all that I see.

Both women have creamy light pink skin with microscopically delicate pores, totally blemish-free.

Oops, I forgot. I pulled my phone out and texted Leah. “I’ll b late, grl trbls.”

Alanna finished up with the cold cream and the removal of her makeup. She came over and sat on my lap sideways.

Alanna said, “Can we take off your shirt?”

I started pulling my shirt out of my pants as I thought, “Oh hell ya, rub those pretty lil boobies on me.”

To me, breasts come in sizes. You refer to them as breasts to their face. But men classify them in different sizes. Buppies are little bumps like a young girl may have. Boobies are young teens and stand out proudly. Boobs are the next size up, like Alanna’s Mom, Miranda has. The next size up is Tits or roughly C cup.

The next size up is Knockers or Hooters. Knockers are everything larger. My analytical mind tells me to avoid the big sizes due to the effects of middle-aged sagging if I want a long relationship. Failing the pencil test young foretells the woman’s bleak future.

She did it. She rubbed her boobies so lightly on my bare chest that it was like getting butterfly kisses from them. She kissed my mouth again. So a light and radiant kiss that I feel the emotions coming through. Surely she knows she’s sitting on a big hard cock.

I realized she didn’t know how to kiss very well. That didn’t mean her kisses didn’t get me hot. They did, in their sweet innocent way. Kissing an inexperienced and seemingly needy girl is the best. It’s making you think about having her - for a long time. The smaller brain indicates its want and says only one word; FUCK. Over and over, “Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, - ad infinitum. The big brain says you want her as yours for a long time.

Her sitting on me sideway was uncomfortable, so I turned her, and she faced me with a stunning long leg on either side. Yessssss, her pussy lips are now pressed into my cock. That’s much better than crushing my stuff. I feel her heat and the softness of her labia, even through three layers of cloth.

Alanna’s skin is unbelievably soft. People say “as soft as velvet,” but this is much more. She’s like flower petal soft, plus she smells so good. She takes for granted that she made me very excited for her.

I knew I was drooling in my boxers. Thinking about it, I realized there was another bouquet in the air. I smelled a young horny teen girl, a light, delicious smell.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.