Sweet William - Cover

Sweet William

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a short story about sex and telepathy. As usual, I have taken a young man, added girls and women, stirred them around a bit, and poured them out onto my screen to see what I would get. One chapter only.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

Previously:

Just for a second, I jumped to Leah’s mind, worried about what they were up to. Naughty children were doing what we had been doing. Leah’s on her back with her eyes closed, wallowing in her sensations. Her hands are on someone’s head. No doubt it’s Dean’s. Somebody was lapping at her pussy hungrily as she squirmed and writhed on the bed. All the while, she’s moaning as quietly as she can. Happy about Leah’s good luck, I left her.

I’m a tiny bit jealous, but my older memories, by way of Sophia, tell me she and I are not each other’s future. Only heartache lies that way.

I’m a tiny bit jealous, but my older memories, by way of Sophia, tell me she and I are not each other’s future. That my heart lies in a different direction.

We lay together, listening to the distant sounds of lust we could barely hear.


With my revived hard-on, we continued to neck and fondle each other. We did that until we had rekindled ourselves enough to have another go at lovemaking.

As we came down from another session, Paula asked, “You DO like my tits, don’t you.”

I said, “Oh hell ya. I mean, every guy likes tits, but yours are unique. They are stupendous. They defy gravity. When I touch them, I get instant feedback, so I know how to touch them properly, so you like what I’m doing.”

She said, “Man, where have you been all my life?”

I said, “Umm, recently from just down the street?”

She said, “Smart Alec. No, I’ve dated a few guys, and they only want my virgin pussy. But then, they think my tits are hubcaps and need to be roughly pried off or at least polished very roughly by hand.”

She continues, “When it comes to you and me, we seem to be on the same wavelength. I get you. I know I drove you nuts because you came hard. You get me too. For once, the sex was tremendous. That’s a first for me.”

She said, “Plus, you’re the first guy I didn’t have to warn about any rough stuff or rudeness. Let alone that choking bullshit or plain nasty behavior. No drugs, no tricking me with booze, and no meanness. How are you walking around without a woman?”

“I never said I didn’t have a woman. I see girls. I just don’t talk about them. That would be considered rude, wouldn’t it?”

She said, “I think my brother and your sister are finished. The sounds have stopped.”

I said, “Right, let’s get up so you guys can go home. Leah and I need to do a few things before Mom gets home. I’ll text you. Next week?”

She said, “Early next week sounds good. We don’t want to do this daily. We could get caught quickly, I think.”

The Murphys went home. This left me with a sheepish sister. She’s looking at me like I was about to go crazy on her. I held my arms out, and she slid into my arms as I cuddled her and pet the back of her head and shoulders.

I said, “I know, I know. It’s confusing. Sweety, you needed that experience, and I should not be the guy that makes you that happy. Right, wrong, or indifferent, whatever happens between Dean and you, is your business. I think you understand how close you and I were to do the ultimate dirty deed. We need to avoid that.”

“I’m so relieved you’re not angry or disappointed in me.

I said, “We have to grow up sometime. Our bodies are telling us to procreate. Society is so screwed up with its differing messages. What’s right or wrong? Hell, I have no idea. Morals seem highly situational to whomever you’re talking with, or how much money they have.”

She said, “So cynical.”

I said, “One thing is true, Leah. I love you deeply and always will. You’re my sister, my sidekick. I want only the best for you. Making choices comes with risk. Just try not to get pregnant, for both our sakes.”

She said, “So you and Paula didn’t...”

I said, “hell no. We had fun, but she and I did not go all the way. I don’t think she ever will. She’s waiting for her future husband.”

We cleaned up and had a late supper. Leah was sleeping on my shoulder when Mom came home.

“How cute. Long day for Leah?”

I said, “Yes, Mom. Paula and Dean Murphy came over to swim for a while. We had a great time but pooped from all the exercise.”

“That’s nice. Hmm. Leah and Dean? You and Paula?”

“We’re just friends. That concept is way too early. I like Paula, but she’s two years ahead of me in school. That wouldn’t work out. She’s off to university in a few months.”

“Leah and Dean? You left that out.”

I said, “Not really. I don’t know anything about their feelings or if they have any, Mom. This sounds more like MOM territory to me. If I had to guess, I’d say I don’t see Leah sitting on the beach watching him surf for hours. He’s a surf fanatic. Ha, maybe she would not last a morning?”

She said, “That’s a good point. OK, I’m pooped, and I’m for heading to bed. I’ll see you later. Remember, Dad’s, coming home Thursday.”

“OK. I’m looking forward to it. I sure miss him.”

“Me too, me too.” I heard the longing in her voice. I didn’t need to mind read to know that.

I slid out from Leah and gave Mom a long hug. Mom padded off to her bedroom.

I started turning the lights off. Leah got up quietly and followed me up the stairs. She reached out and pinched my ass, a good one.

“HEY!” I whispered.

She said, “You know she’s going to dig into this with me, don’t you?”

“Sweet baby sister” (I got a poke for that one), “Mom would find out we four were swimming soon regardless. We have neighbors, they have ears, and the parental mafia is well and strong in our town. You have time to think about what you want to say. This way, I didn’t tell one lie, and you can tell her your side of it tomorrow.”

I said, “It’s your responsibility to have a good relationship with her. Mom loves us, and any restrictions she places on us are for our good. Please remember, I did not throw you under the bus, so don’t snitch on me either.”

We hugged, and I lightly pinched her nipple as she drew back.

“Asshole.”

“Bitch.” We both giggled and went to bed to sleep.”

I didn’t visit anyone tonight. Having had the joy of Paula, I was more or less satiated.

Tuesday

After football practice the next day, I started to drive home and saw a familiar shape. I’d just turned from the parking lot at school. A tall willowy girl turned right around and looked directly at me. It’s as if she knew I was there. I slowed to a stop beside Alanna Peters. I leaned over and opened the passenger door.

I said, “Hello, Alanna. Could I offer you a lift?”

Alanna said, “That would be very nice, William. The dumb float committee ran late. Some girls don’t know when to shut up and get to work. I was not looking forward to the long walk home in this drizzle, thanks to them.”

I said, “Haha, I have NOTHING to say to THAT. I read somewhere that discretion is the better part of valor.”

She said, “I apologize. It’s not your fault. I hate self-important Karens. It seems they are all around us.”

He said, “Don’t forget their male counterparts, the Darrens of the world. I believe for every Karen, there is a Darren. Unfortunately, I think they are outbreeding us normal people.”

She said, “Oh, my, you have a wry sense of humor.”

I said, “Never let the assholes get you down. You’ll still be smart and pretty when you go to sleep later. They never will be either, but we must grin and bear the less fortunate. They are our load to carry.”

“William, you appear to be very politically incorrect. A danger to our modern society. I hope I get home safely without you removing too many layers of truth from my eyes. I’m not sure I want to know the real world - yet. I’m too young and impressionable.”

I said, “So, will you give me a hint about where I’m taking you?”

She said, “Must I, must I?”

I said, “You must, you must.”

She said, “I know. I enjoyed your conversation so much that I forgot we had a destination. I’m on Reon Court, and it’s just off Providence.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.