Sweet William - Cover

Sweet William

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a short story about sex and telepathy. As usual, I have taken a young man, added girls and women, stirred them around a bit, and poured them out onto my screen to see what I would get. One chapter only.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

Previously:

William is very sensitive to his lovely mother and sister. He felt it when Jennifer grabbed her cunt. Unbeknown to her, William came a third time along with his Mom. He echoed his mother’s emotion quietly this time.

“William, you are going to hell someday, having dirty feelings for your mother.”


Sunday morning, William is just waking when Sophia pops into his head.

“Hows it hanging, my little protégé.”

I thought back, “Just waking up. I’m glad you popped in. Something has been bugging me, and we never covered it.”

“What’s that?”

He sent, “I sensed a girl at school, and she sends me strange vibes.”

“What kind of vibes?

He sent, “Here, you look,” and he sent her a memory.

“I think you have a clairvoyant there. She has a different capability than you. It’s less valuable than your ability. She has prescience. She foresees something that’s about to happen. Don’t dip into her mind. That might be bad. You shouldn’t let slip that you have telepathy. She might sense it.

He sent, “Is she dangerous or something?”

“Not really, If you want to get closer to her, just be careful. You might give up the fact that you’re a mentat. She will easily guess that you have a more agile mind. Try to keep the telepathy part a big secret. If she guesses your secret, I have no idea what she would do with it. Does she make you want her?”

He sent, “Yes, but so does every other girl - duh! Yet she piques my curiosity.”

“Well, clairvoyants are not part of our job with the company. Usually, clairvoyants see things and have little or no effect on anything important. At least not at the public level. She may see something happen before it actually does. Still, it’s usually about an individual or small group like a family.”

She continued, “Clairvoyants are usually timid about mentioning what is about to happen to other people. The first time or two, they will get a negative reaction. After that, most will keep quiet about what they see. Is she special or something?”

He sent, “Sort of. She’s 5’ 10” and slender but curvy, with long blond hair and classy. I’m surprised she’s not a model.”

“Big...”

He sent, “No, she does not have big tits, but I can tell she’s into me. That makes her pretty appealing, plus she’s so damn classy looking. She has been kind of watching me. Before, I never would have noticed. The thing is, I have been dating another girl. I’m positive that my recent sort-of girlfriend is a confirmed virgin.”

“Most are at your age regardless of what people think. You need a friend with benefits, much more than a timid virgin. I know your inner you. You have too much natural lust to waste years on her. Your physical changes are kicking up your horniness. You’re a mentat and have needs that must be met. You need someone that can clean your pipes. Date the nice girls, maybe, but find a fuck buddy you can exchange fluids with. I bet you know several that would do that for a hunk like you. Anything else, my Padawan?”

He sent, “Sweet talker. No, nothing else, Sophia. Thank you for popping in. I am learning, adapting, and having a blast. School is so easy now. If you get in the neighborhood, pop in and watch me kick some serious ass on the football field.”

She said, “Umm, OK, there are rules as far as sports are concerned. High school and college are fine. Regarding professional sports, think of it as a no-no for you. In the pro’s you will likely tromp on the toes of the millionaire-billionaire class. That’s a bad thing to do. Get your education, as we discussed. Then use your brain to create jobs and support your country’s economy.”

He asked, “What does sort-of mean?”

It means you would probably become a valued member of one team. Unfortunately, you will likely create enemies of the other teams’ players and owners. It’s best not to tempt fate.

He said, “OK, thank you for the advice, Sophia.”

She said, “Bye.”


That afternoon at supper, Mom told Leah and William that Dad was coming home Thursday. He would return the following Monday. Dad wanted to talk to him about his car. It didn’t take a mind reader to see that Mom was all squiggly inside in anticipation. Leah was happy too.

On Monday, after school and practice, William pulled into the driveway and went inside. Right away, he heard questionable sounds from out back. He went to the sliding glass doors and saw Leah with Dean and Paula in the pool.

He decided that he would join them. He went upstairs, put on some trunks, and came back down as quickly as possible.

He joined the others poolside. Dean Murphy is obviously Irish. He has the short five-foot-seven or so stature and the musculature of a guy that surfs a lot, lean but muscularly built. Dean’s also very tan. He has sun-bleached brown hair, which looks mainly blond.

Paula is even shorter. She’s lucky if she’s five foot even. She’s built like a brick. Big-boned but short with impressive size tits, there’s something about her swimsuit...

He likes the look of Paula a lot. He knows she’s more than a year older than him and headed for college in late spring. So she’s a senior and about a year and a half older. William being on the football team’s first string possibly puts him high enough in the school’s social structure for her to consider.

William can’t help but stare at Paula. He’s getting looks back from her. She evidently doesn’t mind his ogling her charms. She even welcomes it and gives him looks too. Uh-huh. They had been acquaintances for a year, but the interest looked promising.

He likes her shorter hair, and it works for her face. She has full lips. They are dangerous-looking lips.

They talked and splashed for a short while. Somebody had the brilliant idea the girls should get horsey rides from the guys. That was the first time he realized Paula’s swimsuit was, in reality, a tanning suit. He saw that when she got up on Dean’s shoulders. Her swimsuit allowed light in, so she got a better tan.

That means it’s very thin. It’s so thin you can almost see Paula’s nude body with a light blue tint imposed over it.

Holy shit! Her enormous tits pass the pencil test, and her brown areolas and fat nipples belong to a 25-year-old. He knows she’s 17 and soon to be 18, but crap, she’s so fuck-ably impressive to look at. How can this girl be at loose ends?

Paula is a stout young woman, not really a girl anymore. She is not fat but short and hardy, which means she is very substantial. Some larger girls are soft with boobs that sag and wiggle. These are not those tits, and these appear rather significant. She is fit and healthy and impressive to the eye. She’s perfectly built for hard crazy fucking, or comfortable, blissful sex. In clothes, you might not give her a second look. In a bathing suit, you want to fuck the shit out of her.

As things went on, the horsey rides quickly got boring, and the girls started wrestling. They changed over to chicken fights, trying to knock each other off.

Dean was almost a foot shorter, so William had to walk around with bent knees, so the girls were at the same level. This allows the girls to have a similar height.

He was constantly bombarded with peeks at the two girls’ bodies. It seems that pussy and tit shots proliferated at every turn. It was a constant barrage from the two squealing hormonal girls as they struggled with each other. They pulled at each other’s suits, pretending to try to get a good hold while providing unconstrained views of their bodies. They showed the two horn-dog boys everything they had. Talk about serious ballache.

As they got dumped, the girls would switch from one steed to the other. They would “accidentally” slide down as close as they could, their hands running amok. William is getting groped a lot, no matter which rider it is. It seems Dean was, too, as they mock complain about their mistreatment.

At one point, Paula felt him up more than usual. He knew she was measuring him for size. He rubbed her fat nipples underwater to vindicate this treatment. She even shoved her hand up his leg onto his cock. She pumped it a couple of times.

Paula suddenly claimed, “Oww. I think I have a cramp in my calf. Ow, ow.”

William thought, ‘Bullshit,’ and quickly replied, “I have some icy hot stuff. Do you want me to get it?

“No, let’s go. I need it now. You can help me inside. I think my swimming is over for the day anyway.”

Leah said, “Sorry, I hope it feels better later.”

Dean seemed to have missed that the game was over. He was still plastered up against Leah.

William knew this was bullshit. He had been pushing Leah towards Dean. He had hoped she would leave William alone before they crossed that dangerous line.

The Murphys were glad to go along with the fun and games. He just hoped Leah and Dean played safely. He didn’t want to explain to his parents how they became grandparents.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.