Sweet William - Cover

Sweet William

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a short story about sex and telepathy. As usual, I have taken a young man, added girls and women, stirred them around a bit, and poured them out onto my screen to see what I would get. One chapter only.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

Previously:

I think Madison is the one for me, for now, anyway. We may not go beyond high school. But, if you’re investing time and money in a girl, a Madison is superior to a brainless Heather.


Eventually, William and Madison got together for their date. On Saturday, he went to her house to pick her up in his Dad’s pickup. He rang the doorbell, and a woman opened the door.

He said, “Hello, I am William Taylor. I’m here to pick up Madison for our date.”

“I’m Lillian Forde, Madison’s mother,” she said as she looked up at him. [ Holy crap, he’s a big one! ]

William noticed the woman had a strong accent. Light brown hair, about 5’ 2”, and maybe 135 pounds. Wearing shorts and a sweater, she looks like a real MILF. She has nice legs and a tight little body. The sweater accents her boobs and makes him wonder.

Being a boob man, William quickly dipped into her mind back to the last time she showered. He was looking down as she washed her boobs. Small tight boobs that quiver lightly at the ends when she scrubs them. Nice. Oh my! She has sweet tan areolas and wrinkly nipples. She’s all-natural down below, but the shower vision just shows the top part of her pubic hair. Lillian’s complexion is off-white or ivory, like Madison’s.

He feels guilty, but he didn’t want to get into Madison’s mind and do this to her, at least not this early. He wanted to know Madison before going further.

William thought about seeing so much of his hot mother and sister lately in their more relaxed dress. He noticed the two women had very similar bodies. So he used that notion to snoop on Lillian. In this way, he previews Madison’s body by proxy. Seeing Lillian gave him an idea of what Madison looked like.

Maybe sneaking into her mind was a bad idea. William felt a boner rising up. This lady is a genuine MILF.

She glanced down and smiled as she said, “It’s nice to meet you, William. Madison’s looking forward to your date. Come in and relax until she comes out. She tells me you’re working towards a scholarship too. She said you also play football. We call our version of that in Australia footy.”

Ah, he had thought she was English. She had brought them to the living room, and she indicated they should sit, so they sat across from each other. William was trying to will his cock back down. Nothing for it but to look her straight in the eyes. He occasionally glanced at her legs.

He dipped into her mind and saw HUNGER. She had been without sex for some time and was nearing the end of her rope.

William smiled and said to Lillian, “Yes, Mam, I have an excellent chance of getting a scholarship. You can tell I’m a big boy. I do quite well in football and don’t just want any scholarship. I want one from a great school. Therefore I need good grades to go along with my football.”

Looking around briefly, he knew Madison’s family was doing just average. That’s why Madison was working hard to get a scholarship. He had no idea that she came from an everyday neighborhood. She always looked so neat and clean and wore nice clothes.

William didn’t know what Madison looked like underneath her clothes. She dressed somewhat modestly. She usually wore pants and a short sleeve top at school. You never saw any boob or legs other than in a long skirt.

He had liked her face long before he even thought of her body. She wasn’t like a cheerleader. They are constantly pushing boundaries when it comes to dressing. He considered a modest girl a big plus. Heather had been very flashy. He reflected on how that had turned out. All show and no go. He stayed frustrated and horny with Heather.

Madison came into the room.

He said, “Wow! You look perfectly lovely this evening, Madison.”

She’s wearing a short dress. Her legs are shaped lovely, and she has leggings on. The leggings are probably because it’s chilly-ish tonight, so there is no skin showing, darn it. What he sees looks a lot like her mother. The leggings display the shape of her legs. He usually would prefer a bare-leg date, but this is only a first date, and it is chilly out.

Madison beamed and asked, “Where are you taking me tonight?”

I would like to take you to Blue Pete’s in Pungo, but Fuddruckers fits my pocketbook better. What do you think of that? I’ll take you east and stay away from the madness that is I-64.”

Madison said, “That sounds good. I hate Fuddruckers name, it sounds naughty, but the food is to die for. What’s the weather like outside?”

He said, “It’s low-sixties, a little cool for early October.”

She said, “So my phone was right for once. Let me get a sweater,” She disappeared down a short hall and came right back.

He took Kempsville Road to get near Virginia Beach Boulevard. Fuddruckers is a riotous place. It’s loud and full of hungry people running around and having fun. It’s usually full of families with kids and teenagers.

Fuddruckers is known for its giant juicy half-pound hamburgers. They are so juicy they should provide each customer with a bib.

Most burger places only have fries. They have only one side, their brand’s distinct kind of fries. Fuddruckers has steak cut fries and tater tots. If you want baked beans instead or a salad, no problem. A lot of choices other than being stuck with one style of fry.

The thing is, the human energy at Fuddruckers gets into your soul. You cannot help but break out into a huge smile and have a great time. Unfortunately, the sound level there made talking difficult. They ate and looked at each other a lot.

Her face is pleasant. Looking back. William can’t remember a cross look or one of disapproval, disappointment, or anything negative from Madison. He could get used to this new normal. Damn Heather.

William got the Original Fudds 2/3’s pound hamburger with fries and a chocolate shake. Madison got the Original Fudds 1/3 pound burger, a salad, and the peanut butter shake.

After they visited the restroom, the pair left. The couple returned to the truck and decided to drive toward the beach. Virginia Beach’s waterfront hotels hide the fact the town even has a beach.

One of the things kids do is cruise up and down Atlantic Avenue Fridays and Saturdays. They do that in case they see anyone they know. If they do, they chat with them as they drive along. They did the route a couple of times while getting to know Madison.

He found out Madison’s Mom works at Naval Air Station Oceana. They are not religious. Besides school and work, they lead a boring everyday life. He thinks that’s a good thing.

When he took her home, she gave him a long chaste kiss.

He said, “I’ll text you.”

She said, “Good, I’ll look forward to it., Goodnight, William.”

She said, “Goodnight, Madison.”

As he drove off, he hoped she liked how the evening went. Outside of school, there’s not much to do on dates. They both hated the movies. They were too strange and did not reflect the reality of American life today. Too much craziness or pushing the bounds of normal. They also employed subliminal messages, much like TV does.

He and Madison did not enjoy west coast thinking very much. The Norfolk greater area is dotted with many military bases. That makes for a large local area filled with mainly military people.

Military people are conservative by and large. Not the Washington political version of conservative. The real version. The hard-working nose to the grindstone kind of people trying to build their lives.

He did find out she has a father. Her father is stationed in Iceland, of all places. Her parents are legally separated. They are staying married until Madison goes off to college. Her parents are friends now, but he’s always deployed somewhere, so they have grown apart.

William doesn’t like the sound of that. Does it echo his own life? No. His Mom seriously misses Dad.

His parents are still close. He knows they are very much in love with how they treat each other. They stay in touch daily with free phone calls and texts on their cell phones.

He sometimes hears his Mom giggling in her room and knows she’s talking to Dad. Thank god. No, it should be alright. His Dad is generous to him and Leah. They have a good family bond. Something he knew many kids at school did not have.

When he got home, William ran upstairs, took a quick shower, and put on loose workout shorts. He came downstairs and was met by Leah.

She hugged him and asked, “Well, how did your first date with Maddy go.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.