Sweet William - Cover

Sweet William

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a short story about sex and telepathy. As usual, I have taken a young man, added girls and women, stirred them around a bit, and poured them out onto my screen to see what I would get. One chapter only.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

Previously: William is lying on his bed across town. He heard Sophia’s and Hugh’s conversation fully. William is sure he’s more than a mentat. He had tagged Sophia, and if her training of him was to be believed, he could follow her anywhere in the world.


The fact that Sophia and Hugh are agents and William is allowed to live his own life, with a few rules, was excellent. He knew he needed to buckle down and become somebody. For now, he’s just a teenager with the experiences of an adult lesbian woman in his head. He also had echoes from others’ memories she had read. One thing is for sure, he now knew his way around a woman. He was much better off without all the clumsiness of a regular teen boy.

Sixteen-year-old William Taylor has a problem — again!

He looked down at his sister, Leah, and knew he was in so much trouble. Looking at Leah, his babe of a sister, lying in her bed, totally nude. SHIT!

Mom had got called into work. There was a flu bug running around. As a supervisor, she pinch-hits when others have to take a day off.

It was Saturday afternoon and warm. They had both been aimless today. After lunch, Leah went to take a nap.

Two weeks ago, I met Sophia. I never got her last name. She’s telepathic, and we had spent several evenings together. She assisted him me understanding my telepathy skills. I helped her get pregnant, I think.

Sophia straightened out my thinking on everything and helped me break up with Heather. She taught me how to take charge of my life. I had been a soggy dishrag before she met me.

I learned more from Sophia than she knew or wanted. I knew she worked for the “Company.” It’s a contracting organization that had dark ties throughout the federal government. She worked in the department that interviewed new empaths, telepathists, and mentats.

She helps them get control of themselves and gives them little warnings about running amok with their power. Bad people get handled by “the second team,” which I didn’t want to know about.

Sophia had tagged me so she could always see what I was up to. When we had sex that first night she had pushed her experiences into me. Because we seemed to bind together in our orgasms, I had gotten everything else too. I got stuff I wasn’t supposed to know, like their organization and what happens behind the scenes.

I found out that a mentat is rare. They are a person that has an incredible mental facility. Sophia had fully woken me up. Otherwise, I would have had an everyday life.

Each mentat has different talents. I was still developing, but my memory retention was off the chart. My decisions came fast now, and I loved schoolwork. Everything about school that bored me before is now quite interesting. I love school now.

When Sophia tagged me, I tagged her as well. Many evenings I visited her mind, so she didn’t know I was there. I did it to watch her and Candace go at each other. Neither woman is beautiful, but the girl next door pretty is OK if they go at it like roosters at a cock fight. Shit!

Switching between one’s mind and the other’s is really trippy. I can watch Sophia or Candace. I got lots of close-up shots of both of their cunts. Their words, not mine. The big thing is that I learned a lot about women.

I learned simply by watching those two. What gets a girl going? How do you excite them? It takes the right word here, the right touch there.

I had also tagged Heather at school. I was no longer horny for her. But I had a mild concern. Two days later, I found her in the bathtub enjoying herself. I looked down at her perky cheerleader’s tits and her red-haired crotch. I knew I was never going to get a sample of it.

She closed her eyes, so I looked into her to see what she was thinking. OH!

Heather’s thinking about Bethany. She and Bethany, another cheerleader, had an ongoing thing. Bethany is lovely to look at, especially when I get close-up views of Bethany’s pretty little brunette pussy.

They didn’t usually do oral, but they got close to each other’s pussy to see them better as they toyed with each other’s pussy. I think Bethany may have the most significant tits of all the cheerleaders.

Bethany’s pussy hair is well-trimmed. A very narrow V above her pussy. I see that Heather does her barbering, and Bethany returns the favor. I really needed to tag Bethany so I could visit her some night.

Heather and Bethany didn’t go at it, hammer and tong. They are much slower and gentler. This is in contrast to Sophia and Candace’s voracious fuck festivals.

Football practice is excellent now. I see things long before they happen. I can easily read the essential players’ minds.

Playing LG or Left Guard is so easy now. Nobody can get past me unless they go way out and around. Our quarterback knows he can take his time if necessary. I won’t hurt the opposing team. I become an unmovable wall, step into their path, and grab hold of them, then I move to block others.

I am also sometimes substituting for our Left Tackle on defense. One of our guys is nursing an ankle problem. In a few games, I only get to rest at halftime. It’s OK, and I’m not straining myself because I don’t have to move very far. Most players are munchkins compared to me, and I read their minds to position myself.

I get inside the opposing quarterback’s head when he’s calling his plays. I look into their Right Guard and their Center’s minds. Then I walk right through to their quarterback, who, if he has any sense, is running away from me.

If he runs, I can’t usually catch them. I’m too big, but one of our fast guys can, and I have opened it up. In any case, it sure messes up their program.

I’ve seen myself in our game films. It looks like I just perform a little do-si-do right up to the quarterback, and I grab him.

I had figured out how to get my body to bulk up. I quickly figured out that a massive guy with good test scores would get recruited by a good university. That was my mid-term plan. It worked for me, of course. I had to eat more and spent extra time pumping iron and working on my lower body.

I had not decided on a career yet. I will try to figure that out when I am a senior.

Sophia’s suggestion that my nose came from an old football injury was a good idea. It had quickly made its way through the girls at school. I was now known as a warrior. I didn’t throw the ball or catch it, but many of the girls’ eyes were now on me when I took the opposing side apart.

My improved performance at games and their less prejudicial view of my hawk nose made a world of difference to my social life. A lot of girls flirt with me now. With the nose issue primarily gone, they have woken up to my talents and physical body.

The funny thing is, I just treat them like a brother would. I look them in the eye when we talk. I don’t get all exuberant or anything, keeping my voice level. It’s driving them crazy. I can tell it gets them wet.

I’m not the top dog in school yet, but as a sophomore, I’m as close to the top as can be expected. I still don’t party. My excuse is I need a scholarship and need to study.

I put those thoughts away.

Seeing Leah naked had pumped up my mind, and it had wandered all over the place in what I knew was merely a split second.

I study alright. Right now, I am studying Leah’s naked body. It is something I like to look at. I had never seen the whole package before. I’m struck dumb looking down at her. Watching her is agony for me, or more specifically, my balls and hard-on.

I think most brothers fall in love with their sisters. They come from the same genetics as you, so they appear to be perfect examples of what your id thinks is ideal. You see them daily. They look so right.

She is so perfect. Her skin is pure white and blemish-free. She has legs that are so fucking long. She has small B-sized breasts. I have looked at a bra. 40B means her chest is big, but her tits are a moderate handful.

On her large frame, they look adorable, like a plump size A would on a petite girl. Her areolas are light pink. There is no sign of nipples presently. I know she has them because she’s been wearing skimpier clothes daily.

I kept her asleep, so I could walk around and mentally map her body. Her vulva is still young and demure looking.

Being able to look into minds has given me the perfect ability to see girls’ bodies through their eyes. Sophia’s experiences also inform me about what I am seeing. Oh my.

Leah has a small patch of honey-blond hair high on her pudenda. A small trail of hair looks like it’s pointed toward her navel. Her sparse patch of hair is more of a stretched diamond shape than a V.

My mind slipped back a few weeks to immediately after he had given Leah and Mom the idea to relax more around the house.

On the third night, both women came in wearing sports bras and skimpy panties. This made their tits look even better and revealed a lot more skin.

The minute they settled down, he slid his hands over their tummies. He figured out his hand directly on their soft bellies was a serious boon. The downside was his erection. They noticed it. He had gotten slightly embarrassed.

In the following few days, he saw Leah go from her bedroom to the bathroom with nothing but a towel. He had seen his Mom streaking too.

He had only suggested to them to be more comfortable just once. The rest of this was on them. He enjoyed the view, and they enjoyed making him hard.

Having completely memorized his sister’s nude teen body, William returned to his room to slip into Leah’s mind. He had primarily stayed out of both females’ minds.

Oh my god. Leah was dreaming about him. They were skinny dipping in the pool, and she swam up to him and put her legs around him. He staggered a little with her weight, and she got poked a good one. She was poked right where she wanted to be poked. WTF?

He ran into her bedroom and found her frigging herself, murmuring his name.

He returned to his room, shut the door, and shucked his shorts. He was quickly right back into her mind as she worked herself up. He immediately understood that this was not good as brother and sister. It was the only way they could ever have sex together without scandal and dishonor.

Leah would never know that William knew about this dream. He kissed her plump lips in her vision as they ground into each other’s sex. They did this mentally from different rooms.

William knew Leah didn’t know what a cock would feel like in her. Her finger and her imagination were filling in the fuzzy details for her.

He didn’t even have to touch his cock. He lay on his back, floating along with her. He felt what she felt. Very soon, she came, causing him to cum with her.

Oh, that’s nice! Ohhhyeeeesss...” Leah hissed.

William muttered, “Ohhhhhhhh...”

He came right along with her. It lasted a lot longer than his cum usually did. His balls felt buzzed, but the hard-on stayed.

Still linked to her, he felt Leah had dozed for a second, and then she felt a tingle. Leah was now up against the pool wall with her loving brother inside her dream. William was really pounding into her pussy with his enormous cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.