Sweet William - Cover

Sweet William

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is a short story about sex and telepathy. As usual, I have taken a young man, added girls and women, stirred them around a bit, and poured them out onto my screen to see what I would get. One chapter only.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

John said, “Tell me about her, son.”

William replied, “Which one, Dad? There are several.”

His father said, “Crap, there are several?”

I said, “Yes, several. Why not enjoy my youth?”

His father said, “Are you...”

William said, “Daaaad. A gentleman never tells. Besides, I know how to stay out of trouble. Let’s start with Madison Forde, who is primarily interested in practice dating. She’s a friend only, and she’s a bit on the timid side. I date her because of her sharp mind.”

Continues, “Then there is Paula Kavanagh, who I swim with occasionally. She’s college-bound after graduation and saving herself for her future hubby. Nothing serious can happen there.”

I continue, “Bethany Miller dates me because she likes to date football guys. She’s an adorable and minuscule cheerleader person. That won’t last long since she’s a year older than me. I suspect we will separate over the summer. She’s a bit flighty and on the hair-brained side.”

Dad said, “Good body, huh?”

I replied, “Oh, you know her?”

Dad said, “Not hardly, I know her type, and I envy you.”

I said, “The last one is Alanna Peters/ She says she will stay pure until we get married, ulp. She is already a model. She already works during the summer. Alanna’s headed to New York after school ends in spring. Her plans are to continue up there working and attending school. She says we are destined to marry sometime when she’s in her mid to late twenties. That’s a decade away at least.”

His father said, “Good Lord, William. Is that all? Only four? Sheeeeit!”

I said, “There are a couple on the periphery too. You shouldn’t worry, Dad. Most are just friends, and I am very careful. Did Mom mention my grades coming up?”

“Dad said, “Nice segue. Yes, she also said your football is continuing along very well, too. She says your college costs will be well covered. That’s partly why you got the car. Your fortitude and dedication paid off for you, son. You’re willing to do the work to get ahead. Maybe you can help Leah do something similar?”

I said, “I alrady am. I have talked her into studying every day. She can see the goalpost now, and it’s become natural for her. You will have to find another car next year, haha.”

Dad said, “Shut up! Sheesh, let a guy catch his breath, please.”

Mom came into the room in panties and a shorty camisole. Her tits were wobbling as she walked. She kissed the back of my head with my head between her tits. Oh my!

She turned to Dad and said, “Are you two finished yet? I’m really getting sleepy.”

My Mom is such a fibber. She had been shagging Dad all weekend long. Poor Leah is probably crazy by now. I have stayed away as much as possible. Lucky for me Sophia had drained me quite well less than an hour ago.

I dipped into Dad’s mind. He loved the new Mom. He has always loved her deeply. During this visit, they have been like teenagers and unable to keep their hands to themselves.

OH! TMI. They are both sore down below from all the sex. Still, Mom wants one last go before she takes him back to the Navy tomorrow morning. Am I getting another sibling?

We said our good-nights and I went up to bed.

I texted Alanna and asked if we could get together after school. We did not have practice tomorrow. It was a rest day, so we were off early.

She texted, “That would be good. Why didn’t you just pop into my head?”

I texted, “Uh, that would be rude. What if you were sitting on the toilet or something.”

She texted, “You’ll get used to us. We r not body conscious. I know you’d pop in and back out. I trust you.”

Texting was getting tedious, so I sent to her mind, “I trust you too. That’s why I want to see you tomorrow.”

“Ahh, you saw Sophia today and have a big bomb you want to drop on us.”

I sent, “On us?”

“Yes, I know about Sophia. Remember, Mother wants a baby too. You may push her into having it earlier than planned.

I sent, “Fuck me!”

She replied, “Not yet, dear. Please try not to be so rude. I’m still an impressionable young lady.”

I sent, “Who happens to be old beyond her years because she has already lived a good part of her future life in dreamsville.”

“You should talk, William. You have the memories of dozens of people rattling around inside your head. You were always quiet and reserved, much more mature than any boys your age that I know of. Your maturity is what first caught my attention. When I began to think of you as a paramour, our future became fully revealed to me. Until then, I saw my future husband was tall and hunky, but I never saw his/your face.”

I sent, “Do you want to ride home with me tomorrow? We can talk face to face then.”

“Yes, please, that’s not an issue. You have seen all of me.”

“I sent, “OK, I have a bright blue Honda CR-V now. So I won’t be using my Dad’s truck.”

“Fine, I’ll look for a blue Honda, not the pickup. See you tomorrow, sweety. Remember, be ready for my mother.”

I sent, “I look forward to swimming with the angels tomorrow.”

I didn’t know why I said that but they were both so beautiful they seemed angelic to me.

I went to the bathroom and put some aloe lotion on my poor sore pecker.

I was asleep for a while when I heard a knock, and Leah came in and sat on the bed.

She said, “I need you to help me out. I have been trapped all weekend with two love-crazy people. They go around half-naked, and they constantly reek of sex. Then there are all the sex sounds. OMG. Our mother sounds like a banshee when she cums. Jesus, William, I need a little relief, or I will sleep through all my classes tomorrow. Can you help me out now?”

“I teased, “So let me get this straight, and you want me to lick your sweet little virgin pussy? To smell the hunger you have? I don’t know, Seems like a lot of work, and I could get in trouble for this.”

She said, “As if. They are fucking away right now. I heard them; their bedroom is under mine, after all. I really won’t be able to sleep unless you help me.”

I said, “OK, get on the bed and lose that G-string.”

She said, “Oh, goody. I love you, big brother.”

“And I love you too. I also love eating sweet little girl pussies. Thank you for bringing me a bedtime snack.”

“She said, “I’ll ‘little girl pussies,’ you.”

I said, “Oh look, my bedtime snack.”

I got between her legs and opened her up wide with my thumbs. There it was, her cherry, flesh-toned and easy to see just inside the mouth of her cooter. It has a tiny hole near the bottom. Looking at her almost hairless blond pussy I knew I would highly prefer blond pussy for the rest of my life. Lucky thing that Alanna is a natural blond. Miranda too.

Her having been strung out most of the weekend, I licked her slowly and lightly until she slapped my shoulder.

She said, “Quit screwing around. I need you to lick me NOW.”

“Yes, dear,” I replied.

“Giggle.”

I started doing the alphabet on her clit. I varied the pressure and licked in other areas every minute or two. I grabbed her titties under her top when I knew she was getting close.

I gave her a pillow to jam into her mouth when she was on the brink of cumming. When she started to shake, I captured her nipples and twirled her titties around gently as she began to cum. She loved it.

“Oh, oh, oh, oh, mmm, mm, mm ... uhhhhhhhhhhhh. Thank you, big brother. That was just right.”

Then she floored me, “Can I sleep with you tonight?”

“Uh, no? You know what will happen after that. You should return to your room before I do something we may both regret.”

She said, “I wouldn’t. Well, I tried. I know that you want me to. I see it in your eyes. You devour my body with your eyes all the time.”

I thought, ‘It’s good I have all my clothes on, or she would be so getting fucked, right now.’

“I said, “You are so beautiful. How can I help it? You are taboo. You can’t be on the menu for me. We have a lifetime to look back at ourselves. I don’t want an illicit fling between us to make us uncomfortable with each other for the rest of our lives. One of us is sure to feel shame over it. If not, shame, maybe fear of our getting found out or even caught. No, I love you deeply, too much to ruin your life.”

She said, “Alright, I guess I can go to bed now and gets some sleep.”

“Good girl,” I said as I pulled her into my arms and gave her a long tongueless kiss. My shirt came off quickly somehow, and we continued the kiss, chest to chest.

“Naught, naughty,” I said as I started to stand up, and she slid off.

“Ohhh - William, I really liked that.”

“Me too, unfortunately, too much,” I said. Then I kissed her nose and lightly patted her naked butt.

“Night,” she said.

“Goodnight, sweetheart. Don’t forget your G-string thingy,” I replied.

I went into the bathroom, got water to wipe my face, and dried it. I brushed my teeth. I don’t need pussy breath.

Sleep did not come fast Sunday night. Too many thoughts.

I was glad the next day there was no practice. I dipped into one of the coaches’ minds and found out they were meeting to discuss the game. I knew Tuesday we would spend practice talking about the game and trying a different play or two.

Alanna came over and got in the car. She gave me a quick buzz on my lips. I started to drive to her home and put my hand on her left leg. I did it to show her affection, plus it’s a lovely, nubile 14-year-old leg.

What red-blooded American male would pass that up? I did not get fresh with her. I did run my hand down to her knee and back up to her thigh a few times. She started to give off a horny odor. It’s sweet and barely noticeable.

I realized it was odd. We were both very quiet as I drove. It was a very comfortable feeling like we had always been this way. Then I realized it had been that way for her. So different than Heather had been. Heather constantly chattered and wanted you to entertain her since she’s the center of the Universe. It sometimes made driving a little sketchy.

Dad always drove with his hand on Mom’s leg. I just adopted his way of showing affection. If Alanna and I work out, which I would like a lot. I will have my hand on her leg for many years in the future. Wow!

We got to her house, and I grabbed her waist and pulled her hip to me as we went up the walk. We broke apart at the door and went in. I saw Miranda across the house in her chaise with a Kindle.

Alanna said, “Mom, we’re going upstairs to change before we swim.”

Miranda replied, “That’s fine, dear.”

I followed Alanna up the stairs burning her legs into my mind again. Geeze, those are some great legs. It had not evaded my notice that she had dressed provocatively for me today. She wore a short skirt the last time I took her home.

I wonder what the other kids thought today at school. Did it matter? Her top was still in tune with her usual ladylike style. The skirt did make you admire her fine legs.

I dipped into her mind to see what she was thinking. She knew I was in there!

“Hee, hee. I am so horny,” William,” she sent, “I wore this short skirt today. Every boy that saw me drooled over my legs. I have never felt that way before. I don’t think I noticed they were staring the last time I wore a short skirt. I think I noticed because I dressed this way for you and was excited to show my legs to you. Then I caught every boy in school looking at my legs - in longing. Wow. It was so exciting!”

I said, “Yes, your legs are dangerous to all males.”

She said,” Let’s dress down so we can swim.”

When we were naked, she came into my arms for a kiss. The kiss lasted a while. I caressed every inch of her I could reach, and somehow I frigged her off during the clinch we were in. It took mere minutes; she WAS very horny from the boys looking at her all day.

It was the first time she had felt these feelings firsthand. My ice princess had thawed out. Oops, maybe my rubbing her thigh in the car got her motor running. No, it must have been the attention at school.

“Ooooo ... mmmmm, mmmm, mmmm, uhhhhhhhhhhhooo,” she mumbled as she quietly came.

I think she scarred my back with her nails when she came. She continued to quiver in my arms for several moments. She’s so light and almost inconsequential feeling physically. It’s her mind that is great. What a girl.

Eventually, she returned to herself. “Are you ready to go down and swim?”

“Not my first choice of things to do right now, Alanna.”

She grabbed my dripping hard cock and pulled me along towards the hallway. She held me all the way until we were poolside.

“Mother, look what I found,” she said, still holding me by my cock. She waved it up and down.

Miranda said, “Wow. Are you going to leave it in that condition? It does seem like you found a good-sized one. What will you do with it now that you have trapped it? I can see it’s hungry.”

Alanna said, “I’m not sure what to do with it. I don’t have a lot of experience. What do you think I should do with it?”

Miranda said, “I know what I would do with it were mine.”

Alanna said, “What’s that? Quit beating around the bush and tell me what you would do with it, Mom.”

Miranda said, “I would take it within myself and keep it carefully wrapped. I would do that often and vigorously. Eventually, if I do it at the right time, I could get you a baby brother or sister you can hold. What do you think of that?”

“MOTHER!”

Miranda said, “What did you expect? That big pecker is perfect. It’s a one percent-er. Most peckers are less significant and usually attached to a male with bad breath or, even worse, bad behavior. No, you cherish that handsome pecker, and if you can, share it with dear old Mom.”

Alanna said, “OK, I will go make us a light snack now. You can entertain William while I am away.”

I thought, ‘Hey, I’m right here.’ Sometimes keeping your mouth shut allows you to find things out. Miranda is hot for me ... right fucking now.

She led me towards her mother and presented my “pecker” to Miranda, who promptly grabbed it gently.

“That’s nice, dear. I have it now. You can go,” as Miranda swallowed my cock down to the root. My future mother-in-law was deep-throating me. She made quiet ‘gluck’ noises as she worked me up.

“William, I want that thing in my pussy. Let me rearrange the chaise.”

She stood up, and the chaise was changed to a single bed in a few moments. She laid down and motioned me towards her.

“Come on, baby. You know the way. Fill me up with that huge monster you have there.”

I said, “Miranda, you say the sweetest things.”

I got between her legs and had myself at the vestibule of her cunt. She grabbed it and swabbed it up and down her opening. Not sure why. I was previously drenched by her saliva, and I could see she was as wet as possible.

I pushed in an inch and pulled back. It was wet, but it was hot too. I went in deeper on the second push. After that, I was wet enough, and she was too, so I slid it all the way home.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.