Sweet William - Cover

Sweet William

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is a short story about sex and telepathy. As usual, I have taken a young man, added girls and women, stirred them around a bit, and poured them out onto my screen to see what I would get. One chapter only.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

Previously, late on Thursday afternoon.

As we drove off from the naval base, Dad said, “This is a good time to talk about getting your first car. We are not rich, so you’re getting a used one for a starter. Before I get into what you’re getting, I want to talk to you about car buying. I wish I had had this talk with my Dad. It would have saved me a lot of money over the years.”

He said, “First, remember that the people you meet at a dealership are NOT your friends. They are brutal advisories that want as much of your money as they can get. It’s a vicious cutthroat business, the salespeople that don’t perform well don’t remain. So they have to do well or starve. Part of doing well is being part of a system that fleeces you of every dime they can.”

He continued, “A little-known fact is that dealerships don’t make their money on new cars. There is too much competition with the same brand in several dealerships. That makes them conspire to make their money in other ways. They will cheat you on a trade-in and sell it to the next person for over 25% of its blue book.”

Dad said, “They will charge exorbitant prices for styling packages added to the car. Lately, that has gotten ridiculous. There will be thousands and thousands of dollars added for these upgraded cars. The advertised price is just that. You won’t find that car. It’s always not in stock or just sold. Then there are the dealer fees. Dealer prep and several other bogus fees are lumped into the price. I usually look for a clean, used car with low miles.”

He said, “I recommend you get a Honda CRV. It has enough space for you to get in and out. I have a buddy that buys a new Honda every year. He has already picked up his new CRV. He has last year’s car sitting in his driveway, waiting for you to look at it. If you don’t want it, I’ll get it for your Mom. She’s happy with her four-year-old minivan, so you should take this car. I doubt you want Mom’s old minivan.”

I said, “No, I don’t want a minivan. How do I pay for the car?”

He said, “We pay using cash. I always buy using cash. Ten percent of every paycheck goes into the bank and is deposited in a vehicle fund. Our family’s next expenditure is your CR-V. That’s your final lesson. Put away 10% of all money you get for your car fund. Use it for major repairs and buying the next car. There will always be the next car until you are in your 90s. If you want a new car, you need to increase that 10% to 20% or even 30 or 40%.”

“If you think about it, what does it cost you if you get a new car over time? Let us say your new car is $35,000. Depending on your credit rating, you could end up with payments of around $1000 a month for 6 years. Then there is insurance. Over that 6 years, it will cost you $25,000 or so just for interest. Your car could actually cost well over $70,000. This is roughly double the sales price. They will promise you a good warranty. They use that to lock you into expensive oil changes. Other high costs then are required for extra so-called necessary maintenance services.”

“I don’t recommend that. You’re a slave to car payments and high-cost maintenance. I buy a vehicle for value. It hauls people or a load of lumber around. It goes from point A to point B. They make them super so pretty, so you will spend way more money than you should. Many new cars are being sold with 84 months of payments. By then, it is worn out when paid off. Then you get to start all over again.

“If you’re careful, you will never get screwed by a dealership because you won’t darken their doors. Please remember, those big dealerships are not there to help you. It’s a sham. They have dozens of salespeople and an array of support folks behind them. They also have to pay for that big inventory. Taking your money is vital to them. They see screwing you over as very important to their bottom line.”


As we drove along, I slipped into Dad’s mind. I planted the idea that Mom and Leah liked to dress comfortably around the house. That he highly approved of the view.

I said, “Dad, Leah, and I are going to go out tonight to see the latest Star Wars movie and grab a bite to eat.”

Dad said, “That’s a great idea. Your Mom and I can relax and cuddle while you guys are out of the house.”

When we pulled up to a light, he pulled two twenties from his wallet and gave them to me.

He said, “Be sure to take Leah to a nice dinner someplace.”

I said, “She will like that idea, Dad.”

We soon pulled into the driveway, and Mom’s car was still warm. I heard it ticking as I walked by. Mom opened the door and was in Dad’s arms instantly.

Leah walked up just then. I grabbed her hand and said, “Bye, Mom and Dad, we have places to go. We won’t be back before ten.”

Leah stopped to give Dad a hug and kissed his cheek.

As we got in the truck, I asked, “Where do you want to eat, sweet thing?”

She said, “I could go for a blooming onion. We could have a good time talking at Outback, as they like to draw a meal out. Then we could walk around the mall before the movie.”

I said, “That sounds like a good plan.”

So we went to the Outback for a blooming onion and a couple hamburgers. Then we went to the Greenbrier Mall to see the movie. When we got home, I had to study for a while before sleeping.

After laying there awhile, I realized I was amped up and visited a few women who were all asleep. When I visited Sophia, lo and behold, I saw a close-up view of her girlfriend Candace’s hairless pussy. As I started to firm up, I pulled a few tissues from the box and laid them beside me.

I locked back into the eyeball view of Candace’s cunt. She and Sophia get Brazilians, so there is no hair to be seen down there. Only fleshy pudenda with pink cunt-flesh surrounding her vagina.

It’s a nice-looking pussy, not too fleshy, and has no discoloration. They should use Candace’s pussy as a model for teaching gynecology. The only thing missing is the small labels and arrows pointing to her girly parts.

Candace has what’s called a bashful clitoris. It’s well hidden and on the small side. This may be why she has little use for men. Sadly the majority of young guys will not eat pussy. I got that from Sophia’s memories of men she has visited mentally. I think it just takes a little determination to get past the slight taste and smell of a pussy. It helps if the girl-woman cleans up a little down there beforehand. A little appreciation goes a long way and gets you invited back again.

I thought Candace’s clit would require special consideration or a fat cock. Candace’s inner labia travel well down past her vaginal hole. They are medium-length and slim. Her girly soft parts are a light shade of pink. I think her clit is almost purple because Sophia has been molesting it for some time with her fingers.

The sounds of their moans and groans of encouragement are the background to the smells and feelings I am getting. After I had spent time diddling and licking Leah this afternoon. My balls ache with a deep need.

It took very little to get myself off. A bit of spit in my hand and a couple of slow, easy strokes while I watched the best lesbian porn ever. I had to slam the tissues over my cock-head to prevent messes everywhere. I poured a copious amount into the tissue. I needed extra tissues to contain it all.

Once was not enough. I had reduced the ache, but I stayed hard. I got up for a second to get the hand cream. I lay down, greased myself up, and returned to Sophia’s mind. Oh, they have switched. Now I had to change to Candace’s mind and a close-up of Sophia’s pussy.

Sophia’s pussy is different. The inner lips are thicker and roll out of the way, opening up the view. Her internal parts are as much red as they are pink. I get flashes of her tiny opening as Candace works her pussy over with two fingers as she strokes in and out of Sophia. Sophia’s tits are plumper than Candace’s.

I go slowly stroking my cock, knowing this will go on for a while. I enjoy the smell and sound of Sophia and continue to stroke myself for quite a bit. I slow my hand down more, stay at the precipice of cumming, and hang there until I feel a flash in my head and let myself cum.

I immediately feel Sophia enter my mind. “So, did you enjoy that? I barely felt your visit, and I reciprocated watching you and watched you pop your cork there. We had a mutual cum. It seemed you were pretty worked up there. I have been thinking about visiting you. Do you have time for you and me to get together this weekend?”

I said, “Is this just to talk?”

She said, “No, I want another chance at riding that big dick of yours, and I love it when you squash me down on the bed. No man has ever been that good at sex, even if I had to cultivate you a little. Who knows, you may have ruined me for women?”

I said, “Hmm, I have no words for that. I don’t mind, and an advanced class in caring for a woman’s needs would be welcome. You know I would like to see you and be with you too. Is Sunday afternoon OK? It’s busy here as my Dad is home for a long weekend.”

She said, “That would be great. I’ll drive down and get a room, late afternoon probably. I’ll text you, but I’ll probably use the La Quinta in Norfolk on Newtown Road. See you, then, lover.”

“Goodbye, Sophia, and thank you for being the best mentor ever. I look forward to seeing you.”

“Bye, for now. I am going to mentor the shit out of you, Sunday.”


Friday evening was the big ball game. The whole family came to watch. The coach had me playing left tackle. He told me to act as a can opener. The right guard I was facing was frightened and overmatched. I quickly got past him every time to mess up their quarterback. They even tried double-teaming me. I played hard, so I crashed immediately when I got home.

Saturday after breakfast, Dad and I went to see Morris Perry. He’s the guy that owns the Honda CR-V. When we arrived, I was shocked by the beauty of the car. It’s a dark blue metal flake that shines in the sun and looks better than new inside and out. The exterior color is called obsidian pearl blue. The interior upholstery is white, with a black dashboard and side trim. Getting in and sitting on a hot black seat will not be an issue.

“It has a gas-saving 1500 CC engine with turbocharger and CVT transmission. It has 190 horsepower.” I overheard this through the pounding sound coming through my ears. My heart’s pounding from excitement. My eyes are locked on the car, what a beauty! I was given a set of keys and told to take it for a ride.

The rest of Saturday, I was in a fog. I know I drove it around a little while, and the two men signed some papers before I was free to drive off. I went around for a few hours, enjoying the car, before returning home for supper. It will take a month of reading to understand the dashboard. It even has voice commands.

The dash looks normal, but the dashboard screen is many layers of menus and things you can do. Lane keeping and distance sensing or keeping take some getting used to. The other drivers are great on the freeway but a pain in town. Half of them jump around a lot. Pulling out in front of you and cutting you off is a hobby.

The brain fog continued into the evening. I must have thanked the parents a hundred times for the car. Sunday morning Leah and I took off early for Nags Head. I wanted to try the car out on the squirrelly roads. We went down on route 168 and back up by way of 64. Country driving most of the way both ways.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.