Sweet William - Cover

Sweet William

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a short story about sex and telepathy. As usual, I have taken a young man, added girls and women, stirred them around a bit, and poured them out onto my screen to see what I would get. One chapter only.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

Previously:

I entered the house. “Honey, I’m home.”

Leah came out to meet me at the door. I got a warm, languid, yet long hug. She was a delight in my arms and dressed only in G-string panties and a short, flimsy camisole only hiding part of her boobs. She rubbed on my partial boner I’d had the whole way home thinking about Bethany.


“Welcome home, dear, um, you smell like sex,” she said as she pulled me in for a long hug and kissed my cheek. I sensed her sniffing me.

“I replied, “I do? No idea what you’re talking about.”

“Uh, huh.”

I pulled her towards the living room, and we sat down. She plopped into my lap. Leah’s G-sting appeared a bit over-sized, and it gapped wide open as she sat down. It had also pulled to the side, providing quite a view.

She sat comfortably as if she was wearing shorts. Is my sexy sister giving me an intimate closeup look at her pretty blond pussy? I’m not sure if she realized the view she presented. I dipped into her mind to find out the truth. The gorgeous little hussy was purposely showing her little self to me.

Sophia’s memories tell me that few views similar to this are accidental. Women like to show themselves acting proper and hiding behind convention while they titillate you with accidental views or innocent seeming touches.

Sophia had broken my cherry. She is a government agent that locates people with psychic abilities. If they are helpful to the government, they are often recruited. She had dipped into many minds over the years and amassed many memories from people she had interviewed. She had sort of accidentally, on purpose, passed those other-peoples’ memories to me.

Back in the present, I said to Leah, “Before I forget, what would you think of you and I taking Paula and Dean out for a burger and a movie tomorrow night? It will give Mom and Dad some alone time.”

I continued to glance down at her little blond pussy, which she clearly liked. Fuck it! I slipped a hand in to tweak a nipple while I was looking at her pussy. Two can tease.

Leah said, “Uhm, that’s a great idea. Let me text Dean.”

Leah came back from her room. “He can’t. He said...”

“Not on a school night,” I completed for her. She gave me another long hug.

I said, “OK, I would love to take my favorite baby sister out. Go check to see if there’s a movie you would like to see.”

She said, “A date with my brother? That’s so sweet. Are you going to take me parking later?”

I said, “Uh, no. You’re naughty for even thinking that.”

I continued to worry her hard nipple she was letting me play with. I had just come home after fucking Bethany, so I was good. It had been days for Leah since her last time with her pal Dean.

I said, “I’m going to treat you like a pretty girl I want to get to know better. Good practice for when your 25 and Dad lets you date boys.”

She said, “Goof. You already know more about me than any other boy will ever know. I can relax around you, and you get me. I don’t see that happening with any other guy. You stabilize my thinking somehow. I know you love me and won’t hurt me. Dean is great and all, but I think he’s used to going all the way.”

“I said. “I do love you, sis. You’re perfect, but you make my eyes hurt.”

“Eyes hurt? What are you talking about?”

I said, “Staring at you always gives me dry eyes because I can’t seem to blink when you’re around.”

She hugged me and said, “You jerk, I love you.”

I stopped talking and laid her over and pulled her shirt up to suckle on her boobs. I shifted us, so I was on my knees between her legs. I was not going to screw my sister, but I could tell from her odor she was in acute need.

She was now making slight humping movements and panting. I sucked and toyed with her pretty, yet modest teenage titties. Someday she would be stacked like Mom. That day is not today.

The titty play had her whimpering and moving lewdly, her legs opening and closing in invitation. I think she was also teasing her own pussy with her movements. Leah had always mindlessly opened and closed her legs often since she was a little girl. I think she did it unconsciously, and she barely noticed it made her feel good down below.

Oh! She gets great pleasure from it. I realized she likes to rub herself on me and Dad too. She loved to sit on us, particularly a leg or knee, and that’s why. She had been using us to tickle her pussy all these years.

Leah has always been oversexed and sexually hypersensitive. Wow. Who knew? Well, I’m oversexed, so why not my sister too? Makes a kinda sense.

I realized now that Dad and I had both enjoyed her girly antics. Thinking back I remembered that her movements created a subtle perfume from her pussy that allowed her to get away with murder. I’m not sure she knew what she had been doing, to her she had been enjoying her feelings, being with us.

That stupid G-string was pulled to the side, and I could see her bare vulva had swelled, and she even had a bit of moisture on her inner labia. Her clitoris was just beginning to peek out at me. Yep, she needs this badly.

I licked Leah from stem to stern. She’s barely a virgin. I could see her cherry is very ragged. Was it tampons or a horny girl that uses things on herself? I wiggled my finger at the edge of her hole as I worked her clit over.

She said, “That’s dirty. You’re licking your baby sister’s widdle pussy. You’re a naughty, naughty boy, Sweet William, and I love you. Now keep licking.”

I mumbled back through her pussy, “Yez mam, I lub you tew.”

She said, “Best brother ever.”

“Unh-huh.”

I continued licking and sucking at her inner lips as I rubbed both hands around her tits. I rubbed my palms over them without concentrating on her poky small nips. I alternated the caresses on her tits to keep ramping her up.

Her humping motions were starting to get really wild. I would have to move my hands down, so I grabbed her nipples and pinched them a good one before moving them to her hips.

I slowly pushed a finger into her past her ragged cherry and started lashing at her inner labia and clit. Some women didn’t like it rough. Leah’s mind told me she wanted me to get rougher to hurry up her orgasm.

Leah muttered, “Yes ... my pussy ... lick my pussy! Uhh, Yessssss.”

I ground my tongue on her clit as I stroked the the inside roof of her cunt, searching for her G spot. Not sure if I found it, but her hips all of a sudden came up off the couch as she screamed.

“Oh, oh, oh, oh ... AHHHHhhhhhhh ... unh, unh, uhhhhhhhhhh. O thank you, big brother.”

She quivered and shuddered as she moaned for a bit coming down. She lay there a minute as she calmed.

She said, “I needed that! The smell of sex on you got me all worked up, William. I know you fucked someone. My mind was whirling over what you’d done. Who was it, what did you do? I love you for helping me with my problem, but you did cause it, kinda.”

“Back at you, babe. I love my favorite sister too. Well, I have homework to do, and we both need a shower,” I said as I turned the whole house fan on to air out the living room.”

She said, “Yeah, a shower sounds good. We don’t want Mom knowing about this.”

I thought about her as I left for my room to shower and study. Leah is an absolute babe, and it’s a crying shame she’s my sister. I would love to go all the way with her.

I did go overboard and relieved her hunger, but it was one step closer to the final act. I really don’t want to cross that line. It seems she’s just as lusty as I am. One occasional date with a guy is not enough for her, just like me. We are horn dogs and need sex. Crap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.