Sweet William - Cover

Sweet William

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a short story about sex and telepathy. As usual, I have taken a young man, added girls and women, stirred them around a bit, and poured them out onto my screen to see what I would get. One chapter only.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

Previously:

I felt Bethany’s cunt squeezing the hell out of my finger. It was challenging to hang on with all her gyrations and humping movements. For the hundredth time, I thanked my stars. Her orgasm lasted a long time, and my back ached from being scrunched over working on her.

When she shuddered one last time, I slid in beside her as she panted and panted, trying to get her breath back. She was much like a wet dishrag. Soaking wet and slumped over.

Several minutes later, she came to herself and started to sit up with wonder in her eyes; what did she see? A big angry cock was twitching like a cobra looking for a place to strike.


Bethany looked at it for a while and then at me. She smiled. In her mind, she’s thinking, “What now, brown cow.” It must be an inside or family joke of some sort. She had no idea what she should do next, let alone what I might do to her.

I took her hand and placed it on my dick near the top. I moved her hand up and down until she got the idea. Until now, she had been holding it and squeezing it. Nice, but not really doing anything for me. I took her other hand and had her cup my balls with it.

I said, “Gently. That’s it.” I took her hand off my cock for a second, licked it, and returned it to my cock.

I let her jack me for a bit. I pulled my shirt off and kicked my shoes off. I pushed my pants down and off. Her eyes widened at the sight of the entire naked man in front of her. It wasn’t fear. It was awe.

In her mind, Bethany thought, “Good God, what a hunk. He’s mine if I want, assuming I can keep him happy.”

She was seriously eying me and my big cock. I smelled the want in her. A few minutes of handling me and her breath returning to normal has her heated up again. This girl-woman has serious sexual recuperative power.

I said, “Do you want to try it on for size?”

“I do, but I’m a little afraid of it. It’s quite large, isn’t it? And I’m tiny there?”

I said, “Yes, and yes. You can be on top and go as fast or slow as you want.”

I picked my pants up and pulled out a rubber. I removed her hand from my cock and put it on. I picked her up and set her on my lap, facing me with her pussy plastered up against my cock. I kissed her. Then I kissed her again. I occasionally wiggled my cock or pulled her hips closer for closer contact.

She kissed me for a full ten minutes of passion, working herself up. We caressed each other and rubbed our nasties together. She had rubbed herself against me long enough that I knew she wanted the next step, but she was still somewhat worried.

She moved, so I was at her entrance. She slowly slid forward. It seemed to take a half hour. She went that slowly at taking me in. She never backed up, and she’s still quite wet. She’s also quite hot inside. I enjoyed the bumps and variations in her vagina as she sank down all the way.

You always anticipate putting it in, then you want to slow it down to feel it to its utmost. However, simultaneously you want to slam it home hard and pound away. It’s a confusing conundrum. She went slow, and I allowed her to control things so I would be invited back.

I was glad for the rubber, else I would have a hurting cock tomorrow. Sophia’s memories of other men told me that hot, wet, and extremely tight could be problematic. It often hurts you and leaves you feeling sore for a day or two.

We kissed for a long time, with her barely moving. There were many “umms” and “ohhhs” as she slowly wiggled back and then onto me again. I really wanted to pull her in hard and grind on her.

From her mind, I knew she was trying to get used to my size and reveling in the new sensations. Some women went ape shit. Bethany is experimental and reflective. Up until now, she has been chiefly messing with girls. I’m the first male to get past first base. Hell, I had a home run already. I like this girl.

She had smelled the pre-cum on my dick. She was almost ecstatic to be fucking me with my deep baritone voice and all my muscles and si. It was all new to her. She had never gone this far with a guy before. I may have converted her over to our side from Heather’s. Bethany had always liked the look and smell of men. Now she is really hooked.

I tickled her clit with my finger as she moved easily against me with back-and-forth motions.

“Uhhh, Uh, unnh, unnnh,” She chanted a constant litany of “unnh’s,” until she slipped into her first cock based orgasm.

All the lesbian girl action had created a multi-orgasmic monster. First time with a male, and she cums. Her cunt muscles clasped me tightly as she continued to cum and cum. I tried mightily not to cum. It was difficult, but I wanted her to have a memorable time. This was a nice untouched girl, by men anyway. I wanted her in my stable.

In the past couple of days, I realized that one occasional woman was not realistic. I needed more. Lots more.

“OOHhhhuhnn William, OOHhhhh honey,” she yelled out as she came and thrust herself against me for her second cock inspired cum. She forced herself at me again and again hard as her cunt fluttered and squeezed me. She fucked for a full minute and then slowed.

Then she picked it up again. I was going over stats in my mind, trying not to cum. To make the best of this very accommodating yet perfect feeling cunt.

It was more than merely a hot wet pussy. It felt sublime, even through a rubber. I had no idea how good it would feel without a rubber. I used it because I didn’t think she was on the pill. Mostly I wanted to avoid that whole conversation and get on with dipping my cock inside her.

Still reading her mind, I knew she hadn’t intended to cum so soon or often. She clutched me to her tightly as she came a third time.

“Hnnngggghhhhh! Aaaaaaaaannnngggh! “OhhhhaaaaaaahhhhhhhHHHHH -” she yelled as she came hard. Then she stopped and slowly slumped over, panting very hard. I had used her up.

I let her come to a rest and then turned her around. I grabbed those big bodacious titties and went to town fucking her harder from behind. I fucked her like a rag doll. She was done, but I wasn’t. I had to get off now.

She said, “No, NO, not again. Shit, I can’t take any more.

I said. “Oh, honey, you can’t leave a man hanging. You have no idea how that would fuck me up for days.”

I had a hand on each big titty and was caressing those bodacious tits to beat hell as I fucked her.

I had eaten her to orgasm as foreplay. The girl had just enjoyed several more orgasms and had the final big one. I knew her pussy had been used and abused by her for a while. She’s smarting down there. She was also wiped out physically. She had been going at it non-stop for at least 40 minutes.

This was most excellent. A big-titted cheerleader. I particularly liked her little brunette landing strip over her lovely pudgy swollen cunt. I remembered how her cunt lips swelled as I played with her and ate her. I now felt them surrounding my dick and pillowing her soft puffy cunt against me on every stroke into her. Her inner self gripped me firmly, and her outer lips gently held me and kept me aimed at the right place.

Those firm cheerleader ass-cheeks are to die for as I push into them, more like me pulling them onto me. My entire front side is luxuriating in the joy and feeling of her naked nubile body up against me. My hands are playing a tune on her tits that is not to be denied.

“Oh yes, oh yes, Bethany. Fuck fuck fuck your hot cunt, Fucking your hot cunt, ummmm...” I groaned as I joined her in bliss.

“Ohhhh, yeessss ... Burning ... It’s sooo good ... Ahhhh...

Several minutes later.

I said, “Well, it appears we skipped right past the dating stage. I guess I either have to take you out now or marry you. In olden times we would have to get married. Which will it be, a date or marriage?”

I felt her cunt clamp down hard when I said that. Her mind was reeling from what I’d said. She had an all-over shiver.

After much thought, she put her finger to the side of her head and said, “Uhm, I think we need to date first. I have college plans like half the kids in America. I think you do too. Being married at different colleges would suck and ruin our college lives.”

“I said, “Whew. I was worried there for a minute. I had no idea how I would tell your folks and mine that you had to marry me to make an honest man out of me.”

“Hee, hee. Ya, not happening, big boy,” she said as she turned to put her hand on my sweaty chest.

Yes, she’s infatuated, and she’s not letting me know it. I was still semi-firm, and her cunt occasionally twitched on it. I still had my hands on her tits and was slowly caressing her. In her mind, she loves it. She knows boys want her for her ultra-fine tits. She’s a bit narcissistic about them and her fine athletic legs, particularity her thighs. She has a right to regard herself with pride for what she has. Her face is top 5%, and her body is top 1%. I had no idea I had a chance to get such a babe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.