Sweet William - Cover

Sweet William

Copyright© 2022 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a short story about sex and telepathy. As usual, I have taken a young man, added girls and women, stirred them around a bit, and poured them out onto my screen to see what I would get. One chapter only.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Leg Fetish   Small Breasts  

Sweet William

This story contains sexual situations and descriptions of sex acts. If these are not legal where you are, please go no further.

This is a realistic short story from the point of view of men. There are no perversions like S&M, male-male, or choking; there are two girl-on-girl scenes.

All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced in any form or used in any manner without written permission from the copyright owner, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review and as permitted by U.S. copyright law.

For permissions, contact the author via this website.

All characters contained within this work are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event, or place to any actual person, event, or place, is purely coincidental. I made this all up, it never happened in real life.


Sixteen-year-old William Taylor has a few problems. One is his bent nose. He’s sure it puts a lot of girls off and makes getting dates much more difficult. A contributing issue is his nice-guy reputation. When he does get a date, the girls use his personality against him. He rarely seems to get lucky, no matter how hard he tries. Being a virgin, he is hesitant to go into unknown territory.

He’s on the football team, the biggest kid in school, even as a lowly sophomore. He does get some interest from girls, but so far, nothing as far as a meaningful relationship. The bent nose and easygoing personality seem to be holding him up or back.

He’s tried to get tougher with dealing with girls, but he’s unable to pull it off. They just laugh and then revert to treating him like he’s their brother or something.

Yet another problem is that he has a huge set of balls. So big that he gets teased about it during after-football showers. He admits they are huge. They are roughly the size of duck eggs, much larger than chicken eggs. His dick is no slouch, either. It’s to scale with his balls.

William has seen enough porn to know that balls usually vary in size. They range from the size of unshelled almonds to pecan size. On rare occasions, they get even walnut-sized. His are giant by comparison.

The third issue is he is always horny. From what he reads, most guys are capable of a few shots a night. William can come several times, and after a short rest, he can continue most of the day or night.

He’s glad he’s a latchkey kid, and his mother works five nights a week. Like many teenage boys, he has found his favorite toy and knows what makes it tick.

He’s thought about it, and he’s sure his horniness is because of his big balls. He has a natural excess of sex hormones, which keeps his mind befuddled.

William’s latest problem is Heather Donlon. Heather is one of the elite girls in school. After months of dating, they are going nowhere fast.

He’s sure she’s dating him because it’s expected that she date a football player. She’s a chatterbox, and it appears he’s at the end of her list of things to do. They date every week or every other week.

Girls have a totally different class structure than boys. She’s on the school council, a Junior cheerleader, and is in theater class. Heather’s very caught up in her social life. He’s more of a conversation point with her girlfriends than a boy she wants. He knows he’s being strung along, but she smells so lovely and her occasional kisses are pretty soft and enjoyable. She can really kiss well.

William is in football. The guys have their own pecking order, but William is not particularly aggressive. Being a big guy, he can get tough on the field where he can bash the shit out of his opponents. Something about taking guys down appeals to him. He’s a Left Guard; his job is to stop the guys in front of him. He’s good at that.

He is a member of the football clique but at a lower level because he’s a sophomore. When they have parties and get stupid, he’s usually not invited. It’s OK with William, and he wouldn’t go anyway. William hates to do anything his mother or little sister would disapprove of.

His sister Leah is fifteen, but she already gets him to do anything she wants. Both the women in his life are important to him, so he is a sop for anything they want.

His real issue is Heather. Every boy in school wants Heather. She has fire-engine red hair and is a petite little dynamite. Her long wavy hair and bright blue eyes suck you in. Then her ultra perky attitude makes you fall in love with her.

Unfortunately, they had dated for months, but he never got past a good night kiss. He was at his wit’s end and very frustrated over her.

This brings them up to tonight. There is a carnival in town for the weekend. Heather wants him to take her. He had his Mom’s car, so he picked her up. She was slowly draining his wallet as they went along. It’s the last of his birthday money. He knew from past experiences that when a guy runs out of cash, the girls have 17 excuses why they can’t go out.

William has been developing an attitude about girls and women. They seem to promise a lot and rarely deliver. Small-town girls are the worst. Many care more about other girls’ thoughts than their boyfriend’s wishes. Hell, William would be happy with a good hand job occasionally. Something that meant the girl was not totally selfish.

So now they are standing in front of Madame Sophie’s Fortune Telling. It looks like a self-propelled RV of some sort. They had been discussing going in, but it was $20 each. That would clean him out, but she was insisting. Typical female B.S.

Heather knocked on the door. A minute later, a woman opened it and invited them in. She shook Heather’s hand. Then she shook mine. She looked into my eyes. She really looked.

She turned to Heather and said, “Aren’t you tired, dear?

Heather said, Yes, I am. I think it’s all that walking around.

William thought, “What walking around? We just got here.”

Sophia said, “Here, honey, sit down here.”

After a pause, she said, “You look tired. Why don’t you lie back and rest for a few minutes.”

Heather said, “Thank you.”

Heather leaned back on the couch and went right to sleep. I was frightened about this. I had expected to shell out some money and get our fortunes told, but this woman put Heather right to sleep. Am I next? Am I in danger?

“No, you’re not in danger, but you and I have things to discuss, William.”

How the F did she know my name?

Sophia said, “Because I can read your mind.”

Shit! “Wait, just a cotton-picking minute, lady. There is no such thing as a mind reader.”

Sophia said, “Oh, because the government said so? They promised the Indians their lands in the 1700s and 1800s. How did that work out for them? The government knew the Jews were being slaughtered during World War II by the millions, but they hid that from the public. Are black people and other minorities really treated equally to white men? Uh-huh, I thought not. E pluribus unum, indeed. We are NOT all treated as one.”

She continued, “The government keeps the reality of telepathy a deep secret. When they discover someone that can use telepathy, that’s a problem. That person often disappears inside the vast maw of the government. The ‘volunteers’ get a job and all that goes with it, but they have lost their freedom. They are always watched by senior telepaths.”

William said, “So you’re warning me about them?”

Sophia said, “That and much more. Let’s talk about something else. There is a morality to using telepathy. You will read people’s minds, gaining access to their most secret thoughts. What should you do with that? Is it right to use that against them?”

She said, “Consider Heather there. She has fawned after you for a long time. She seems interested in more of a relationship, yet she never gets close, does she? This is because she was sexually abused by an older cousin when she was younger. The fact that she is no longer a virgin bothers Heather more than anything.”

She said, “William, you are a transmitting empath, a version of telepathy. You could easily overlay new thoughts in her mind and even make her want to have sex with you. Is that morally different from what her cousin did to her?”

He said, “Holy shit! So she likes me, but she’s screwed up in the head with some stupid guilt? Crap. I don’t think I could make her have sex with me. That’s just wrong. Now I don’t know what I should do. I know I’m not happy.”

Sophia said, “Yes, she’s pretty screwed up, and I would think you would want to back away from her without hurting her. The fact is she doesn’t love you at all. She doesn’t love you because she can’t. She’s in love with the idea of love but will never love a boy or man.

He said, “So she and I will never...?”

Sophia said, “Probably not. Sorry, but her reality revolves totally around herself and her dark, shameful secret. You being a male, have a one-track mind; you’re just as locked on getting laid as she is not. You don’t push because you’re one of the good guys inside. You have a lot of empathy for women. It’s part of who you are.”

She said, “She lives in her own world of make-believe. Her identity is as a cheerleader, doing things with other females. She wants to be somebody’s Princess but cannot function in a relationship equally. Overall she’s a good person, but she will never be fully normal again.”

Sophia continues, “You might think you should fix her. You could make her forget her rape or overlay those old memories with new ones. But she’s too deeply imprinted for that to work. Heather has thought about her rape thousands of times since it happened.”

She says, “She has echoes or afterthoughts throughout her mind of that incident. If you fixed that rape memory where it’s stored, it won’t help. There are thousands of other versions of it hidden throughout her mind. She would then be more confused and mentally fucked up than she already is.”

“Fuck me!”

She said, “Hold that thought.”

She said, “I am willing to imprint part of my memories into you as a favor to you. This will teach you how to elude the telepathy Gestapo. It will also give you a quick boost on using your gift without hurting people. It will help you master what took me years to learn. That’s if you say you will accept my mentoring. What do you say? Are you interested?”

He said, “So you’re going to use the old Vulcan Mind Meld on me, and then I will be a telepath?”

She said, “Kind of. Remember, if I don’t do this, you will probably get found out. William, you already broadcast a mental signal that any law dog working for the Man would sense easily.”

He said, “I broadcast a mental signal?”

She said, “Honey, you’re like a lighthouse. I felt you long before you drove up in your car. I tapped into your mind and saw Heather next to you because you are infatuated with her. I pushed her to bring you here. I would not push another telepath for several reasons. That’s a big no-no. So don’t you ever do it unless you’re forced to do it to save yourself.

He asked, “So how do I turn this off? It bothers me that I could get snatched up by the government, and I didn’t even know about this. That seems so wrong.”

“Sophia said, “I will show you how to control it, not to turn it off. What they do may be morally wrong, but it’s allowable. After all, they, or we, are the government. I am involved with them to a point. You will someday see that they believe they must maintain control of empaths for public safety.”

She said, “Public needs override the personal freedom of one person. It’s part of their own bubble of reality. People all over have different thought processes and memories. You will find them very divergent from yours as you make use of your talent.”

She said, “Think about this. I saw that you believe in God and church to an extent. You have accepted the morals of your church. You’ve imprinted them into your mind. Think about an evangelist who is in the throws of fervor for his or her God. Do you think they give one whit about your thoughts on God?”

Continues, “William, if they can, they will twist you and turn you until you are a fervent disciple of their church. I won’t even go into Muslims, but all of these more evangelical religions tell them it’s OK to brainwash you in the name of God. They are saving you, after all.”

William said, “That’s so screwed up.”

“She said, “Isn’t it? It’s part of your new reality. Before I pass on my experiences to you, you need to accept things like that. I don’t want you to become a monster. I will show you how to shield your powers from the government, But by accepting, you promise to not screw people up. Use it mostly for your own decision-making. Now, if you plant the ideas, you are a hot guy in some girl’s mind...”

She continues, “You will likely feel this gives you power, but you need to be responsible using it. You might be tempted to use it for your own desires. Don’t push girls into screwing you. That’s a terrible idea. Don’t force their minds. You will see that there are gentle ways that you can influence people. Ways that won’t leave a trace or, worse, be immoral. Pushing a girl into sex is no different than rape.”

She said, “Let me warn you of another issue. If you suddenly put together a large harem and you’re all living together, you will attract attention. If you suddenly get rich, you will attract attention. You will attract attention if your name gets mentioned on social media too often. So be careful.”

She said, “That’s just how the government works. As Spock said, ‘Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many (our country) outweigh the needs of the few.’ They don’t care about you, William. They are all tied up in their own little reality and power.”

He said, “You’re giving me a headache. My heart has been pounding since you touched my hand. I’m taking in too much. It’s all so confusing.”

She said, “It will be fine. Tomorrow you will have put this all together in your mind. OK, are you willing to receive my experiences? I won’t force you if you don’t want me to. You and Heather will just leave, thinking you both had an exciting time here. By tomorrow you will never think about it again.”

She said, “There is another issue. You will see thoughts in people that are disgusting. They may even be plotting rape or murder. Most of the time, these surface thoughts are just the ramblings of their mind. Daydreams. A guy sees a pretty girl and thinks, ‘I’d tap that.’ Then the guy gets carried away with their daydream. Most guys have these thoughts. There is no law against thoughts. It’s the doing that’s bad. Don’t become a detective and waste your time with this. You’re a kid, not a cop.”

He asked, “What about Heather? What happens after we leave?”

She said, “That’s really your problem, isn’t it? I don’t really go around doing deep reprogramming on people. Once you receive my experiences, you will be able to read her like a book. You will see she’s a bird with a broken wing. You can’t fix her, so she’s not a viable option for you. Get this into your head, no matter how infatuated you are.”

She says, “You need to back away from her in steps, so she doesn’t get hurt. You will be able to get her to think, ‘You are not the one for her.’ She’ll be slightly sad, but that’s part of life. You then pursue a different girl.”

Continues, “Pick a smart girl. Suggest, mentally, to a few girls in school that your nose is manly looking. A badge earned in mortal combat on the football field. That will immediately change your luck. The buzz they generate will do the work for you. They will be thinking about you as a possible match, not as the guy with the unfortunate nose.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.