20 July 2009 - Cover

20 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Jennifer wants to spend time with Dan on his birthday before it's celebrated with family and friends.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex  

“I need to take another break. Who knew that great fucking could be so exhausting?” Dan lightheartedly complained. He sat on the lounger, his cock remaining hard.

“I’ve ordered pizza and chicken to be delivered. I’m sure you’ll enjoy watching the delivery boys receive their customary tips,” Karen smiled, kissing him.

Jenny cuddled with him, casually stroking his cock and sharing kisses. “I’m making plans for my birthday on the 3rd of August, and they do include you and your wonderful cock, Daddy.”

“I’m looking forward to it. Turning fifteen, I won’t spank your pretty little ass fifteen times. I could kiss it that number.”

“I could give you fifteen blow jobs.”

“That’s your age, not mine.”

“Daddy, it would take me weeks to give you fifty-five blow jobs, but I’ll try and keep count on the calendar for us. I love you,” she sighed, cuddling closer.

“I love you too.” His arm went around her to caress a yearning breast.

Brenda and Diane joined them each, taking turns sucking on his cock. “No use, girls; the well is dry for an hour or so,” he joked.

“That’s okay; we know where you sleep to refill our mouths and pussies,” Brenda said.


Dan didn’t know the doorbell had chimed, and Karen answered the door, remaining naked. The boy was startled, and his eyes were glued to her body. He was escorted into the kitchen. He noticed several other women, all naked, smiling at him.

This time, Karen walked the boy out to the pool area. His eyes couldn’t grow any wider as he saw so many naked women. She led him over to a man who was lying on a lounger, also naked, with a huge, hard cock sticking straight up.

“Does anyone besides me know what to give the delivery boy as his special tip?” Karen asked, handing him a five-dollar bill.

“Why don’t we all help?” Vicky suggested.

“Great idea,” many agreed.

Karen had the boy stand by Dan, and she knelt, releasing his cock. She began sucking, and one after the other, they took a turn on his cock. He saw several girls about his age sucking on it, and he finally erupted in Cathy’s mouth. She showed Dan his creamy load, then swallowed. She straddled his cock as if to fuck him and shared a long kiss and clumps of the boy’s cum.

The stunned boy was escorted to the door just as the pizza was delivered. The same routine was done with this wide-eyed boy. As each woman sucked on his cock, he could see a man sitting on a lounger, stroking his hard cock. The excitement was too much for him and six women into sucking he came in Hanna’s mouth. She did the same, straddling his cock, the tip pressing to her pussy lips, then shared her cum-scented kiss.

The boy was escorted to the door, and a few minutes later, Brad and Jake entered the backyard. “I swear, Brad can smell pizza and chicken from a mile away,” Wendy joked, and they laughed.

Dan went to the washroom and could only take a few steps before a mouth was around his cock. Lisa held his cock as he peed.

“You boys will have to catch up in the hard-on department,” he joked on the return of his stiff rod. Brad burst out laughing when he told him Karen gave him two Viagra pills.

“Don’t come near my ass with that cock during the night,” Brad joked.

The food was served, and Wendy suggested that Brad and Jake help Dan to fuck the remaining women. Karen made sure Abby agreed, and Dan would fuck Hanna and Jenny, leaving his boys to fuck the remaining seven.


Several of the women wanted to see more incest, so Brad fucked Karen and Jake fucked Wendy. Dan pulled priority as the birthday boy and enjoyed cream pie from each wife. Tina suggested that Dan should eat all the cream pies for the rest of the day. The girls cheered in anticipation of him eating their cum-filled pussy. Susan and Sandra were delighted to try out the two young studs, who received more congratulations on being drafted into the NHL.


Birthday cake and ice cream were served, along with presents for Dan. Soon everyone was in the pool, with many of the women focusing on Brad and Jake. Dan sat on the edge of the pool in the shallow end when Hanna and Jenny swam to him. He mentioned how sensual-looking they were with their hair slickered back and water droplets falling between their breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.