20 July 2009 - Cover

20 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Jennifer wants to spend time with Dan on his birthday before it's celebrated with family and friends.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex  

Dan noticed several cars in the driveway besides their own. He and Jenny entered the air-conditioned home, and he was surprised no one was nearby. “We’re home!” He announced it loudly. He went to the patio door and saw a sea of women, some in bikinis, some topless, and a few naked.

“There’s the birthday boy!” Karen announced it loudly.

“Happy birthday, Dan!” Was the seemingly harmonized female reply.

Dan walked towards the cabana, “Nice swimsuit you’re not wearing!” Tina shouted, and they laughed. Each one came to him kissing him, taking care of their tit, and groping his cock. Karen, Wendy, Tina, and Lisa showed their love for him, pressing bare tits to his chest. Cathy gave him a kiss that shouldn’t come from a daughter, then slipped his cock from his Speedo.

Diane and Brenda, both naked, placed his hand on their tits and stroked his cock during their kiss. Hanna and Abby were the same; they kissed and stroked his cock.

“You girls are going to have me cumming before the end of the line,” he joked.

“You’ll be cumming enough times soon enough,” Sandra said behind Vicky, Bobbie, and Susan.

“What are they all doing here?” He asked, following Karen into the kitchen.

“There are fourteen of us; we’re your birthday presents,” she grinned. “Remember the days when Laura and I made you cum once an hour for hours?”

“Yes, I do, but that was at least twenty years ago. I’m not the same man. You can’t expect me to cum fourteen times before midnight.”

“You could have fooled me with that big, beautiful cock of yours begging to cum.”

“The Viagra I took earlier hasn’t worn off.”

“We’ll shoot for a good cum target, and you’ll pussy lick the others. Here, take these.”

“Two more? I’ll have a headache all day tomorrow.”

“And a cock is still hard that long. I love you, Dan, and so does everyone here.”

Dan handed her the business card from Kim. “Kim Banks, Attorney at Law.” She turned it over to another phone number in ink.

“Is this the woman you got lucky with at the park?”

“Yes, and so did Jenny.”

“She got fucked by a boy?”

“No, the woman’s dog, a German Shepherd like ours, is named Bailey. Jenny, let him fuck her as a birthday present to me.”

“It doesn’t surprise me; she loves you, Dan, and would do almost anything for you.”

“Kim asked me for a dollar, which I gave her. She says that’s her fee for becoming our lawyer, along with the sex benefits. She asks that no one outside the family know that she has sex with her dog.”

“Sounds like she’d fit right in with our crazy and sexy lifestyle. No more wives! Four is three more than most men have.”

“I agree. She likes cock, pussy, and dog cock—three of the things a woman is required to like in our home,” he joked.

“Hanna still hasn’t been with Sarg or Major yet.” Karen made sure he swallowed the two magic pills, and he went to the bathroom.


Dan could hear the bathtub filling with water and looked in to see Jenny and Lisa kissing. His appearance caught Lisa’s attention. “You had my daughter fucked by a German Shepherd as a birthday present to you?”

“I can tell when you’re mad at me because you call Jenny your daughter and not ours.” She came to him and placed her arms around his shoulders. “And you told the woman that Sarg and Major had fucked me?”

“I’m sorry if I’ve upset you,” he said, his hands caressing the small of her back.

“The only thing I’m upset about is that I didn’t get to witness Jenny’s first time with a dog.”

“Sarg and Major can fuck me, and you can watch Mommy,” Jenny said, moving between her and Dan as if able to protect him. “It was different letting a dog fuck my pussy. He made me cum twice. I liked it more than I thought I might.”

“I will watch you and the dogs as your dad and I fuck.”

“Jenny is my daughter again?” He lightly teased.

“She and Hanna have been since that first day.” She kissed him hard, flattening her tits to his chest.

“I need to pee!”

“I’ll hold it for you. I like holding your cock as you pee.”

“I’ll get my pussy nice and clean for you to fuck and eat, Daddy,” Jenny said, slipping into the tub of warm, soapy water.


Dan walked into the kitchen, noticing Karen talking with Wendy and Tina. “We have another lawyer?” Wendy asked.

“Yes, one that likes to fuck. I’m sure that Karen will have her here before the summer is finished.”

“More like, before the end of the week!” Tina joked, going to him. “Come and see our babies.” They entered the nursery, where Cathy was feeding Jessica.

“Save some milk for me,” he joked.

“I do have a little left you can suck out.” Dan went to her, and she offered her nipple to his lips. He sucked, getting some of nature’s milk from her breast.

Cathy’s eyes glistened with love for her dad as he sucked her breast. “I can hardly wait to be breastfeeding a new baby of ours.”


“Since I’m home for the day, a little drink to celebrate, me.” Dan went to the kitchen, poured a rye and sprite, then went to the pool area.

Diane came to him and said, “I hope you’re man enough to take us on.”

“Your mom pumped me so full of Viagra, I’ll likely stay hard for a week,” he joked.

“We’d try hard to wear out your hard-on.” She took the waistband of his Speedo and pulled it down, releasing his cock and balls and down his legs. “You won’t be needing this or any other clothing for the rest of the day.”

Dan sat on the double lounger, soon joined by Brenda. She cuddled close to him, casually stroking his semi-hard cock. “We need to go to the park and fuck again.”

“With or without the dogs,” she joked.

“Both.”

“Today, Jenny and I met a woman in the park who is into dogs, or more precisely, into her.”

Eventually, all the women gathered in the pool area. The three video screens showed various pictures of family and friends posing naked, sucking cocks, or fucking. He wasn’t alone very much, with one after the other coming to him for a kiss and a hand to a tit. A hand or mouth caressing his cock made it as hard as cement.


Karen, Wendy, Tina, and Lisa, followed by Jenny, entered the pool patio. Jenny hurried to cuddle with Dan, smelling fresh and clean from her bath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.