20 July 2009 - Cover

20 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Jennifer wants to spend time with Dan on his birthday before it's celebrated with family and friends.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex  

“While Bailey is mating with you, I want to mate with Dan,” she said, guiding his hard cock to her slit.

“Are you okay with me not using a condom? I normally don’t keep any with me when out for a walk.”

“I don’t either. I’m on the pill if you’re thinking you might get me pregnant.”

“I have sex with the woman in our family and others we do and do not know. My girls have sex with me and the men in our family, and the men my wives have the pleasure of fucking for me. Since we’re a very sexually active family, we are tested regularly by our doctor for STDs.”

“Thank you for telling me that. Now enough talking and lets fuck!”

Kim caressed his cock and guided it to its new home. She sighed as she felt its girth fill her in, and he began a good pace.

“Are you doing alright, Jenny?” Dan asked after five non-stop minutes of fucking from Bailey.

“Yes, Daddy, Bailey sure knows how to fuck! He ... he ... Daddy, Daddy! Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She sighed. Her body seemingly convulsed as a strong climax washed over her.

“You sound very nice when you cum,” Kim complimented.

“Thank you. I feel that pressure you’re talking about.” Bailey slowed to a stop, whimpering several times.

“He’s beginning to cum in you.” Further deep thrusting caused some cum to leak from her pussy and down her leg. “He’ll try to turn around, his nutball trying to hold his cock in your pussy. Your pussy looks so small, I don’t think his nut will fit in you. Lie down and try to cuddle with him and let him finish cumming and wait for his cock to shrink,” Kim directed.

Dan resumed loving Kim, his hand becoming her pillow. “Do you give Bailey blow jobs and swallow his cum?” She looked at him, unsure of how to answer. “Several of the women, my wives and daughters, have given our dogs a blow job.”

“Yes,” she said quietly, glancing away. Dan motioned her heels to rest on his hips, taking his cock deeper.

“I bet you love sucking on his long cock and jerking it while you suck on his nut. I can imagine him filling your mouth with so much cum you almost choke on it. His cum gushes from your mouth, down your chin and onto your tits. You rub his cum over your beautiful tits as you suck every last possible drop from his cock, then rub some onto your pussy!”

“Stop it, Dan, you’re getting me more aroused!”

“Then, sometimes to be different, you’ll suck on his cock and have him cum on your face and tits and smear it all over your beautiful breasts! I can envision Bailey fucking the daylights out of your pussy as you rub and rub your clit until you practically collapse with an enormous climax!”

“Yes, yes I do! Keep going! Keep telling me more of what I do!” She urged, kissing him.

“Then on days that you’re very horny, you’ll take his big cock up your little tight ass and fuck your pussy with a long dildo. You’ll fantasize about being with two men at the same time and scream out loud when having another strong cum! Or, better yet, you’re with the man you trust with your secrets, and he fucks your pussy while Bailey takes your pretty ass! That man could be me.”

“Yes, Jesus, Dan, I want it to be you! Dan ... uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!”

“That’s it, my love, cum, cum for me!” She breathed heavily through her nose as she smothered him with appreciative kisses.

“Fuck, you made me cum so fucking good! Tell me more, what do I do!”

“Bailey has cum in your pussy; you look at me, and you’ll use an extra-long and thick dildo to ram his cum deeper and deeper. Your pretty blue hazel eyes will look at me with such lust; your body will convulse when you frantically rub your clit and suffer the most spine-tingling climax of your life!”

“Oh fuck, Dan, I want that to happen! If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you’ve been spying on me in my home or backyard when I’m with Bailey.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.