20 July 2009 - Cover

20 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Jennifer wants to spend time with Dan on his birthday before it's celebrated with family and friends.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex  

Dan escorted Kim up the gently sloping grassy field to the big maple tree. “I’m surprised the comforter is still here,” Dan said, picking it up. Jenny sat forward on the edge of the bench seat, inviting Bailey’s tongue to her pussy.

“His tongue is so long, it’s like having a cock that doesn’t cum!” Jenny laughed.

“It appears that those two want to have some fun. Maybe we should too,” Kim said, taking the comforter from Dan and spreading it out on the ground.

“You still want to stay, knowing what we’ll do?”

“I know Bailey wants to stay, and you’re the first married man I’ve been with who admitted he’s married. Your honesty is refreshing, and I definitely have to find out more about what is inside your Speedo!”

In the partial shade of the tree, Kim removed her floppy hat and sunglasses and let her long brunette hair out of its ponytail. Dan took off his hat and glasses, and they eyed each other for the first time with clear vision.

Dan moved closer to Kim, taking her in his arms. “You have incredibly beautiful hazel-blue eyes and beautiful hair.”

“Your eyes are green hazel, and the strands of grey hair at your temple suit you.”


“Kim, has Bailey ever fucked you?” Jenny asked.

“I don’t keep count of the number of times we’ve fucked.”

“He must be getting excited; his cock is beginning to slip out of his fur. Could you help me, Kim? I’m going to give Daddy a birthday present; he’s going to watch Bailey fuck me. I’ve never had sex with a dog, just him licking my pussy.”

“Happy birthday! Should I ask how old you are?” She asked, looking at the bulge in his suit as if that would disclose his age.

“It’s strange that I’m getting to the age where I don’t want to say it. I definitely don’t feel my age.”

“Daddy fucks like he’s twenty years younger,” Jenny mentioned.

“You look to be about forty-five,” Kim judged.

“Thank you for the compliment.”

“Jenny, once you’ve had Bailey fuck you, you may never want a human cock again.”

“I don’t think a dog or anyone can replace my dad and me. Would you like to watch us commit incest? I could suck on his cock, or he can fuck me for a few strokes for you.”

Jenny had Bailey move aside and knelt in front of Dan. She took his cock out and boldly sucked on it. Kim watched this young woman suck his cock, almost like a pro.

“Can Bailey’s licking hurt my pussy or Daddy’s cock?”

“No, and you can’t catch a disease or get pregnant from him.”

“I’m on the pill, anyway.”

Jenny went to her back, spreading her legs and holding out her arms. As he lowered onto her small body, she was kissing him. Kim watched her rub the head against her slit, and it penetrated her. He began to fuck her, then, after about twenty-five strokes, stopped.

“That’s teasing me, Daddy. You’ll owe me a good fuck later at home.”

He pulled out of Jenny, his cock sticking out long and proud. Kim couldn’t resist it any longer and went to her knees. She devoured his cock to the base, then sucked sensually slow and deep.

“I had better stop you, or I will have to cum twice.”

“Daddy can do that easily. I love him fucking me and then taking a long time to cum in my mouth. Sometimes I’ll give him a blow job first, then we’ll fuck for close to an hour until he cums again.”

“You’re a regular stud muffin,” Kim teased.

“Daddy, I don’t want to put a time limit on our sexy fun, but Mom wants us home for two.”

“It’s twelve-thirty now.”


Kim explained what Bailey would do to her, and she slipped socks onto his front paws to prevent him from scratching her sides with his nails and rough pads. Kim had her go to her hands and knees and had her stick her pretty little ass up. She couldn’t help smoothing her hand over its perfectly round shape.

She ordered Bailey to mount her, and he shuffled closer. He licked pussy and a little of her ass hole. He started humping even though his cock wasn’t close to her pussy. Kim grasped the long, rubber-looking shaft, coaxing him closer. She rubbed the pointed head against her slit, and he began to hump it into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.