20 July 2009 - Cover

20 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Jennifer wants to spend time with Dan on his birthday before it's celebrated with family and friends.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex  

Dan and Jenny approached the parking lot. “I see someone else has good taste in cars,” he observed of the red Mustang, identical to his yellow one, parked beside it.

He was about to unlock the doors. “Daddy, isn’t that the woman who owns Bailey sitting at that picnic table?”

“Yes, it is,” he replied, then noticed Bailey lying under the table out of the warming sun.

“Let’s go and see them again.”

“You only want to let Bailey lick your pussy again.”

“Thank you for allowing him to lick my pussy.”

“That isn’t what I said.”

“I know; I said it for you.”

Dan stopped her and looked directly at Jenny. “I know a very naughty birthday present you could give me.”

“What’s that, Daddy?”

He kissed her lightly on the lips and said, “Let Bailey not only lick your pussy but let him fuck you too.”

“You want to watch him fuck me?” She said it above in a normal voice.

“Yes, would you do it for me?”

She thought only for a second, “Yes, Daddy, I love you. Now I’ll be just like the other girls in the family.”

“Including your mom.”

“Mom has let Sarg or Major fuck her?”

“Both one right after the other.”

“I’ll need to talk with that wife of yours and mom of mine!” She grinned. “Would you like to try and fuck her?”

“That would be an unexpected birthday present for me.”


They approached the woman, and she smiled, noticing the man she wanted to know more intimately. As she uncrossed her legs to stand, he saw a flash of white panty.

“Hi there, so we meet again!” He grinned, appreciating her slender figure. She, in turn, hid behind her sunglasses to stare at the large cock trying to escape from its confines. Bailey recognized the young girl and came out from under his shelter.

“I was hoping you’d come by soon,” she smiled, letting him stand close to her. “I felt so embarrassed for what Bailey did to your daughter.” They looked at Jenny as she sat on the table bench and spread her legs. Bailey wagged his tail as he resumed licking her pussy.

“I think my daughter is more curious than disgusted with him licking her pussy.” They watched her move forward on the seat, giving him free access to her slit. She patted his head as his long tongue became a cock.

“I’m Kim,” the woman said, offering her hand.

“Hi, Kim, I’m Dan,” he grinned, taking her soft hand. He looked at her deep cleavage, and her eyes went to the outline of his cock.

“Hi, Kim, I’m Jenny, Dan’s daughter.”

“Now that the introductions have been made, I don’t want to seem like a female chauvinist. I don’t see many men wearing a Speedo except for swimming.”

“My daughter likes to, um, show me off to the women.”

“I have to know, is the bulge in your swimsuit all you? I’ve heard of men putting a long dildo in their suit or pants, pretending to have a big cock when it’s only about two inches long.”

“Daddy’s cock is far from only two inches. It’s seven when it’s hard like it is now.”

“I don’t want to seem like a male chauvinist; why don’t you look for yourself?”

Kim put her fingers on the waistband of his suit and pulled it out. “Oh, my fuck, it is all you!” He was tempted to take it out and wave it in front of her, but he knew that would be idiotic.

“May I?” She asked, peering at his cock.

“Please do!” Kim boldly released his long cock, couldn’t help caressing her hand around the long, hard shaft, and stroked it several times. She noticed a drop of clear liquid leaking from the head, then placed it back in his suit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.