20 July 2009 - Cover

20 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Jennifer wants to spend time with Dan on his birthday before it's celebrated with family and friends.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex  

Jenny wanted some pictures, so she posed topless with her legs spread for Dan. He took several of her, and then she wanted some of him. She took a close-up of his cock in his Speedo. She stood next to him and, pointing her phone, took some of his cock in view from above. Lastly, she slipped off his suit and got some of his hard cock sticking straight out.

He sat on the top of the table, and she crawled onto his lap. She faced him, offering each nipple to suck, then invited his tongue into her mouth. Jenny turned around, placing her legs on either side of his. He lifted her skirt—the few inches needed to clear her ass. She used him for support as she reached between them and guided his hard cock to her wet hole.

She let out a deep sigh as she took his cock deeper and quicker than expected. “In this position, you’ll have to do the fucking.”

“Okay, Daddy, I love fucking your big cock!”

Jenny started to ride him, flexing on her knees. One hand and arm covered her breasts, holding her close to him. His left one went between her legs and massaged her swollen clit.

“You’re driving me crazy, Daddy!”

“I know I can feel your body react when I rub your clit. Your lovely pussy feels so tight, fucking you backwards.”

“Just like doing it, doggy, except sitting. I’ve seen several of the women in the family fucked by Sarg or Major.”

“You have? Who did you see? What did you think?”

“I saw Karen, Wendy, and Tina, plus Diane and Brenda. I found it weird to see and then hear the girls cumming, so they must like it. I’m not sure if Mom has let one of the dogs fuck her.”

“You’ll have to ask her.” Dan knew that Lisa had Sarg and Major fuck her in the park last October.

“Daddy I don’t want you to cum in me this way. Will you put me on my back and take me? I know you can last, but I want what Karen calls a good, loving fuck.”

Jenny stopped and lifted off. His cock was so long and straight, he could have flown a miniature flag from it. She knelt on the bench seat and sucked several times, then led him onto the comforter. She was kissing him before he could settle between her legs. His cock easily found its home, and he placed her heels on his hips.

Dan began a steady, deep pace, the tip of his cock reaching the far wall of her pussy. He cradled her head in his hands, and they enjoyed the closeness of their fuck.

“Mmm, I love us fucking! I could stay like this forever!”

“It would look awful funny if you went to school with me between your legs.”

“All the girls would be jealous of your big cock. I’d sure get a different education from you,” she smiled.

I’ll teach you how to please a boy or man and not freely offer your body to him.”

“Except for you, Daddy, you can fuck me any time you want to. You get a hard-on during the night; you can use me to take care of it.”

“My wives have offered me the same service. One thing I’ve noticed with having four wives and five daughters to fuck, I rarely jerk off anymore.”

“I’d like to watch you jerk off onto my face and tits. Karen told me a few of the things you and she have done.”

His breathing came hard and fast through his nose as she constantly kissed him. She guided his lips lower, offering his lips each nipple. Soon his expression changed, and he let out a deep, loud growl.

“That’s it, Daddy, fill your daughter’s pussy with your love!”


He slowed to a stop, and she kissed him several times. He kissed his way down her slender body, his cock slipping from her. He went between her legs, cupping her small ass cheeks like a tiny bowl, and enjoyed his latest serving of cream pie.

“Thank you, Daddy, for loving me.”

“You’re welcome, Jenny. Do you want to go home now?”

“No, I want us to walk around some more to show off your big cock and my sexy body.”

Dan slipped on his Speedo, his cock remaining hard as Jenny put on her bikini top and barely covered her ass and pussy.


They left the comforter under the table to pick up on the way back and resumed their sexy walk.

Jenny liked the looks of surprise on the women and especially the men when they walked past. If no one was in view, she slipped his cock and balls from his suit. They were caught off guard by a jogger, and she didn’t have time to hide his cock. The man looked back and continued his run.

She led him back to the same park bench, where she opened her pose for those walking past. “Remember to never reveal yourself to children. Several of those boys looked to be twelve or thirteen.”

“It’s hard to tell their ages sometimes. I’ll remember. I don’t want us to get into any trouble.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.