20 July 2009 - Cover

20 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Jennifer wants to spend time with Dan on his birthday before it's celebrated with family and friends.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex  

They returned to the Mustang, where Jenny had Dan open the trunk and then close his eyes. She checked, and no one was close by. “Keep them closed because I have a birthday surprise for you.” Dan could hear her giggle slightly and make soft noises.

“Okay, you can open them.” He opened his eyes and was greeted by Jenny in her bikini top; however, she had taken off her thong and replaced it with the shortest skirt he’d only seen on a stripper. “Surprise, happy birthday, Daddy!” She beamed.

“Is that a real skirt? I’ve seen Bobbie wear something that short when she was a stripper at the Go Go Club.”

“It’s Mom’s tube top. I thought it would make a super sexy skirt to wear for you.” She turned around, and he admired the white form-fitting material that barely covered her tiny ass and bald pussy

“It certainly is super sexy. I don’t think it covers your ass or pussy very much,” he commented, almost able to see her pussy lips.

“It isn’t supposed to hide my ass or pussy, but show it off for you. How do you like it on me?”

“You thought my cock stayed hard before; it’ll feel like cement looking at you.”

“That’s what I wanted to hear. I love you, Daddy, and I’d do anything to please you.”

“You may regret saying that.”

“So you want me to wear it for you?”

“Yes, very much! You don’t have to wear something so short like that to be sexy to me; you always are, no matter what you wear. People are going to think you’re such a slutty daughter for dressing like this, and not much of me as your father for allowing it.”

“I like being your slutty daughter, and I’m going to let people hear how we like to fuck and give you blowjobs. Let’s go for another walk.”

Dan closed the trunk of the Mustang, and they retraced their steps.


Now people walking past had to look at the large cock barely contained in a small suit or the non-existent hem of the short skirt on the teen girl. Arms around the other, Dan rested his palm on her right ass cheek and could feel the flexing of her muscle with each step.

Jenny looked at his hard cock; the head pushing out against the material allowed her to see it. She noticed fresh juice leaking through the thin material and felt her pussy moisten.

They stopped at the stone archway, and she stood against his back. Looking from side to side, he slipped his cock out and put it against her lower back. She guided his right hand around and under the few inches of the hem. She spread her pose, and two fingers easily slid into her wet pussy. He boldly fingered her, causing her body to jolt as people walked past.

“I need you to fuck me again, Daddy.” She let others hear.

“I will, honey. Will you give me another blow job after we fuck?”

“You know I will. I love how long it takes you to cum in my mouth after we’ve fucked, and I love swallowing your cum.”

People within hearing distance couldn’t believe the incestual conversation coming from the father and daughter.


Jenny had them walk over to the same semi-shaded bench. “Lay against me as if resting or asleep. When someone is walking past, I’d like you to casually spread your right leg and let them see that wonderful bare pussy of yours.”

“Okay, Daddy, this is fun!”

She hugged him close, his right arm around her just under her breast. Her right hand rested on his lower abdomen, with the edge of her hand against the shaft of his swollen cock.

“A couple is getting close to us. Move your leg.” She did, and she could feel the warmth of the sun on her. “Spread it a little more. That’s it! If I can see your pussy sitting beside you, then they certainly can walking past.”

Dan moved his hand down her stomach to the top of her skirt, as if directing attention to her pussy. “You don’t have to close your eyes; look at them and pretend to be asleep.”

As the couple approached, they saw the long, bare legs of the girl and then the unexpected sight of her bare pussy. They looked from her to the bulge of his cock in his swimsuit. They saw the girl rub his stomach, where her hand touched his cock.

“Nice day for a walk,” Dan suddenly commented, to draw more attention to them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.