20 July 2009 - Cover

20 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Jennifer wants to spend time with Dan on his birthday before it's celebrated with family and friends.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex  

Dan woke up to the sensation of a warm mouth around his cock. “Good morning, honey, and happy birthday!”

“Thank you. I love waking up with a mouth around my cock.”

“Male or female?” Karen joked.

“Sometimes it doesn’t matter,” he said, returning her barb.

One by one, his wives, Wendy, Tina, and Lisa, took turns sucking on his cock. His children came in: Cathy, Diane, Brenda, Brad, Hanna, and Jenny. The girls greeted him with a kiss and sucked on his cock. Brad shook his hand, turning down a teasing look to suck on his cock.

“We have an exciting day planned for you. Jenny is taking you out as planned for some sexy father-daughter time; then whoever comes over will cum,” Karen joked.

Dan enjoyed his favourite breakfast: ham, cheese, mushrooms, and a green pepper omelette. It was washed down with good-tasting coffee. His girls teased him with several birthday presents too eloquently wrapped to open.

“You didn’t have to get me very much. I have all I need: a great and loving family and my health.”

“We’ll give you presents that are easily unwrapped,” Tina hinted with a flash of her tit.

“I think you’re going to need to take several Viagra pills through the course of the day for what you’ll be doing,” Lisa added.


Dan went to give the pool a good cleaning but found Brad was already doing it. “Relax, Dad, and enjoy your day.”

“I see that the girls convinced you to buy a Speedo swimsuit similar to mine.”

“Abby had me get a white one, then cut the lining out of it. She and the other girls like it when it gets wet and is sort of see-thru, and my cock is really hard.”

“I bet men and boys like it too.”

“What do you mean?”

“Many gay men will wear a Speedo to advertise the size of their cock to potential sex partners. I’ve had men and boys approach me wearing one and seeing mine on me, hinting they’d like to have some fun. I don’t advertise that I’ll suck cock for my girls and prefer to only swallow the cum of men I know.”

“I sort of feel self-conscious wearing it on the beach, but I also like how it shows off my cock to the women.”

“The same with me, and I can’t help it that some men look and wish.”

Jenny came from the kitchen wearing her bikini thong, looking as beautiful as ever. “Hi Brad, I don’t have to ask; how’s it hanging? I can see how it is hanging,” she teased, looking at the big bulge of his cock in his suit.

“You’re just like the women around Dad; you just want me for my body.”

“I’ll start with your cock,” she said, sitting beside Dan. She released his cock from his Speedo and casually began to suck on it.

“We should be going, Dad; it’s ten and is getting hot out, though it’ll get hot out for a different reason,” she grinned. She went to Brad, rising on her tiptoes, to kiss his cheek and fondle his cock. Since the NHL draft party, Brad has fucked her three times with Abby’s encouragement.


Dan put on a T-shirt that didn’t cover the bulge in his Speedo, a ball cap, and his sunglasses. Jenny wanted to show off her figure in her thong bikini and wore a floppy hat and sunglasses. She packed a small snack bag for them and made sure there was a comforter in the trunk of the Mustang.

“One more thing before we leave.” Jenny handed him a Viagra to take. “I plan on you being very busy with me.”

Dan drove to the park, and Jenny wanted to go for a walk before they had a snack. She looked around to make sure no one was looking and going to one knee, slipped his cock out, and sucked to help activate the blue pill.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.