20 July 2009 - Cover

20 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On this day, Jennifer wants to spend time with Dan on his birthday before it's celebrated with family and friends.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex  

Dan slid a lounger pad off the frame and placed it on the ceramic floor. Kim called Bailey from Jenny’s pussy, his cock beginning to slip from its furry sheath due to sexual excitement.

The others gathered around to watch as Kim lay on the pad and motioned Bailey to her. “I feel a little embarrassed; no one has seen me do this before.”

“Kim, you’re amongst family here, and we appreciate you sharing your intimate affection for Bailey with us,” Karen mentioned.

Kim had Bailey lay on his side, and she moved his hind legs a little. Dan cuddled to her back, caressing her tit, and shared a long kiss before she began. She stroked Bailey’s long cock, veins of red blood easily visible, pushing the fur past his nut.

“Start by licking the tip,” he asked, his head by hers for a close-up view.

The tip of her tongue touched his cock tip then followed along the rubbery-looking shaft. “That’s it. Now swirl your tongue around the head, then slowly begin sucking!”

The girls watched Bailey’s cock disappear into her mouth. They found it very erotic and arousing. Dan noticed that Karen and Tina had paired off while Wendy and Lisa were kissing and fondling a tit. Hanna and Jenny were kissing and fingering each other’s pussy, then Hanna knelt between her sister’s legs.

“Now lick and suck on his nut as you jerk his cock!” Dan desired. He watched closely, the broad side of her tongue sweeping over his large nut as her hand slowly jerked his long cock. “Now suck it all the way in your mouth; suck and lick, suck and lick!”

Dan felt movement by his feet and noticed Karen was going down between Kim’s legs. He looked at Kim’s face for her reaction as Karen began to lick her pussy. She moaned softly and looked down.

“Fuck, you’re turning me on so much by telling me how to suck on my dog’s cock, and now your wife is eating my pussy!”

“All of the women in our family are bisexual, loving pussy and cocks some times together.”

“Does that include your younger daughters?”

“Hanna and Jenny love pussy and are now experiencing some cocks besides mine.” She surprised him by suddenly kissing him. Dan motioned her head back to sucking on Bailey’s cock. She happily resumed taking his cock deep into her mouth.

After about five minutes of further sucking, Bailey was growing agitated and stood. Kim adjusted her position, one arm supporting her, and grasped his cock, pointing it more towards her. She resumed sucking as the girls took turns eating her pussy. Her breathing grew rapid, and she had to pause, releasing a very strong cum, courtesy of Jenny’s mouth.

She resumed sucking, then Bailey whimpered, and Kim began coughing and spewed dog cum onto her chest. He seemed to keep cumming and cumming. Kim continued sucking, drooling cum down her chin. Dan watched drops form a trickle and drip onto her tit.

She finally stopped, breathing heavily. “Dog cum on your face and tits; you look quite sensual and erotic.” She looked at him and smeared Bailey’s cum over her tits.

“I didn’t know it would be such a turn-on for a man to watch me rub doggy cum over my tits.”

“I’m glad I was the first.” Bailey went and lay down and began licking his cock. Sarg and Major joined him, licking the scent from it.

“Kim, you’re just as sick as we are when it comes to being with dogs,” Karen teased. Dan was surprised when Karen went to her knees and began licking Kim’s tits. Dan watched, and then she stunned him by stealing a kiss.

“Fuck, Karen!” He remarked, wiping his mouth.

“Many of the evenings that you’re out with one of our girls as your slut wife, we don’t always stay in bed. Sarg and Major look forward to our visits, and we’ll fuck them and give them blow jobs.”

Dan looked at Wendy, Tina, and Lisa, all with a guilty expression. “I’ve timed it several times so that when you come home and kiss me, I have dog cum on my lips, and your tongue in my mouth has licked doggy cum.”

“Just when I think I have you figured out, you do something erotic that I never expected.”

“Think about what you want me to do next on your birthday,” Kim asked with them now standing and pressing her cum sticky tits to his chest.

They took a break, with Kim going to the washroom to clean off her breasts.

“You never cease to amaze me,” Dan said, taking his love in his arms. She kissed him, and he had no choice but to accept her lips.

Kim returned, and they took a short break.


Since Kim’s arrival and sucking on Bailey’s cock, Dan has noticed Hanna and Jenny being quite close with their sisterly affections.

Jenny led Hanna by the hand to him. “Happy birthday, Daddy. I have a present I’d like to give you.” Dan didn’t notice anything in Hanna’s hands to indicate a gift. “Daddy, I’d like you to watch Sarg or Major fuck me.”

“Are you sure? You don’t have to just please me.”

“I want to. Jenny told me that you asked her to fuck Bailey as a present, so I want to offer you the same kind of gift.”

“I’d be very grateful to watch you.” Dan guided her to straddle his thighs on the lounger. She placed her hands on his shoulders and kissed him. His hands cupped her tiny ass cheeks as she pretended to fuck his cock.

Hanna chose Major, who had been licking her pussy while she watched Kim. He saw Hanna go to her back by Major, and he licked her again.

“We’ve been able to teach Sarg and Major to fuck in the more traditional position,” Tina mentioned.

Jenny went to her knees and pulled back the fury skin covering his cock. She stroked it, encouraging it to grow and appear. Lisa couldn’t resist her young daughter’s beautiful-looking pussy and started fingering and licking it.

Jenny guided Major’s cock to her sister’s slit. He was fucking her hand before the head was inserted. They watched as Major began shuffling forward, fucking his cock deeper and deeper. Hanna couldn’t believe the speed at which he was fucking her and held onto his furry sides.

Wendy and Tina placed Kim between them, sharing kisses, fondling her tits, and alternatingly licking her pussy. Dan had Cathy and Jenny cuddle with him, exchanging kisses, offering their nipples to his lips, and stroking his cock while he fingered each pussy.

“Happy birthday, Daddy,” Hanna offered.

“Thank you for the wonderful present.” Dan could see light between the two lovers, Major’s long cock pounding Hanna’s dog virgin pussy. Her lips glistened with their combined juices. He was about five minutes into mating with her when Hanna’s body reacted, and she released a long and sensual-sounding cum.

“Daddy, Major made me cum!” She giggled, hugging him closer.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.