By the Number - Cover

By the Number

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Keeping track of the dicks that stick ya might take big numbers if you're hot. But remember that there is a lot more to good sex than numbers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Sharing   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   .

It was an okay outdoor concert, but I hadn’t really met anybody so I just danced out there with the crowd. I was attending with another guy I knew, but not real well, and we were sharing the cost of the hotel room.

I had noticed a little gal who was dancing where I was and appeared to be by herself. Our eyes met and somehow we clicked because she kept dancing closer to me and finally we actually danced together. When the concert ended and it was quiet enough to talk, we introduced ourselves. I’m Joe and she was Trina.

As we walked towards the exit she asked, “Where are you staying?” I told her at a hotel about four blocks away with another guy. I asked her the same question.

“I just got here at the last minute so I don’t have any place. Could I sleep on your floor?”

She was decent enough looking, about five foot three, close cropped dark hair, not overweight, and with a bust size hard to determine under the loose shirt that she wore. I smiled and said, hoping I didn’t sound like a letch, “I’m sure we’ll find something comfortable.”

When we got to the room she set her backpack in the corner and there was only one bed because we took what we could get. My roommate was sprawled out on one side snoring away but at least had covers over him so it wasn’t embarrassing since he was probably naked.

We both used the toilet and I noticed she didn’t even shut the door. When she came out she said to me, “I’m pretty wound up so could we just talk for a while? Why don’t you sit in the chair and I’ll just sit on the floor.” She plunked herself down next to my legs and leaned against the chair.

She had told me as we were walking to the hotel that she had just gotten her doctorate in some scientific specialty I can’t even pronounce and was taking some time off for R&R before she started a research job. She was just bumming around the country to experience different parts of it that she’d never had a chance to see. I told her about my techie job which was kind of nice because I did about 80% of my work online which I could do anywhere.

As we talked she had changed her position and was now on her knees and sitting back on her heels in front of me. She looked into my face and said, “I like to say thank you for favors done.” With that she reached up and undid my jeans to pull out my soft dong. I just watched as she expertly fondled, licked, and sucked it, making it rise to its greatest glory very quickly.

She stood up and took off her slacks then straddled me and I was getting the first pussy I’d had in many months. She didn’t kiss me as she moved up and down but she did take my hand and push it up under her top. There was no bra and I encountered a very nice firm breast. My second hand also got some tit and she moaned her appreciation as I fondled them. My impending ejaculation was no secret and she made no sign of protesting so I let it fly. She reached down with her hand to her clit as she sat filled with my shaft and semen, getting her own jollies.

After that I invited her to sleep in between us on the king-size bed because there was plenty of room. I put my boxers back on and she left her top on but no bottoms. I fell asleep immediately.

Sometime in the night I was awakened by the bed bouncing and looked over and she was on top of my roommate doing the same thing to him. She saw I was awake and gave me a big smile as she rode. When he groaned his load, she rolled off onto her back and reached through the front of my boxers for my resurrected rod. This time she was very slippery, of course, and I quickly went in deep with my pecker sticking out of my shorts.

She kissed me hard as I thrust, humping back in perfect time. I lasted a long time this go and got her off before shooting her third insemination. As I laid my head down beside her as she whispered said, “Thank you. This is something I love and I wasn’t sure I was going to get any tonight.”

We slept almost until checkout but she gave my roommate a quickie and then me, and she and I got in the shower for a quick rinse. She was a hottie, for sure. On the two-hour drive back, she got with each of us in the backseat and, with the tinted windows, could get completely naked to drain both dicks again.

It was my friend’s car so he dropped us off at my place since I knew by then that she had no place particular to go. We changed clothes and walked down the street to a little Italian restaurant to have a good dinner. I sure had a lot of questions to ask her and she knew it. “Let’s go back to your place so we can talk. I think we’ve fucked enough for a little while anyway.” That was said with a big smile and it made me grin too.

I started with a question, “I’ve never met a girl as hot as you. Are you like this all the time?”

She’d promised to give honest answers so she said, “Pretty much as long as I can find helpers. I’m thirty-four so it’s been about 20 years since I started. I’ve got an idea. Let’s do a little mental math. Okay, I figure I’ve gotten laid about 300 times a year on average. Multiply that by the 20 and you get 6666, rounded to make it interesting.”

My eyes opened wide and I blurted out, “Holy shit!”

She grinned big and said, “Maybe, ‘holy fuck’ would be more descriptive. A question for you: has my pussy felt okay to you so far?”

“Um, yeah. As good as any I’ve ever been in.”

She continued, “Okay, how about this? Let’s take 1000 fucks. Is there any difference if I fucked one guy 1000 times, 10 guys 100 times each, 100 guys 10 times each, or thousand guys once?”

She let me ponder that a bit and I had to admit I really wasn’t sure how to answer. While I was working on it she stood up and took off her clothes and I got the hint and took mine off too. She had me enter her scissor style on her back with one leg pulled up and thrown over the other so it was sort of rear-entry but I still had access to her breasts.

Finally I had to admit I’d not had enough experience to really make a good reply. She smiled, “I don’t think I’ve done the last choice, at least not with that grand total anyway, but certainly have done the other three over the years. Here’s my take: the first one, one guy, gets boring after a while even if he is good and you try different things. I do like the second one because I get to know how to couple with them really well and they can too. I’d say it’s better than choice three but not by a lot.”

I was moving in her nicely by that point and I could tell that her arousal was building. She smiled and asked, “Which category would you like me to be in in your life? I know it’s early and you don’t know me real well but give me a first impression.”

I reached down to suck and bite her nipples as I thought that one through. She reached around and held my balls, gently kneading them. Finally I said, “I realize that was only for illustration and in real life you probably intermingled all of them. Based on what I saw you do with my friend, you don’t seem to feel that monogamy is essential.” She nodded at my comprehension. “I would say if I had to pick one it would be the second. You are a damned interesting person and I hope you don’t move on too quickly.”

We also decided to start that calculated count when she first met me at the concert. She went through her memories and we added seven to our starting count, bring it to 6673.

“No promises but it helps a lot to know your feelings. It’s getting late so could you finish number 6674 so we can get some sleep?” I laughed, I did, and we did, snoozing solidly until my alarm went off.

I work at home every day but Wednesday, so after breakfast Trina said there were some friends of hers in this town that she would just go visit so I could get some work done. She would see me by suppertime at the latest. I kissed her goodbye and bit my tongue about telling her to have a good time since I’d bet these friends were guys and I’d actually been a little bit jealous when she was banging my friend. Oh, jealousy! I guess there must be some reason for it or it wouldn’t pop up so much.

She came back as promised, seeming quite chipper and bringing some really nice fish for dinner. Turns out she’s an accomplished cook and I just followed orders as we sipped our wine and moved around in the little kitchen. We were both naked, the way she liked to be whenever she could. I looked for signs of what she might have been doing with that cute body all day but really couldn’t see anything definitive considering how much it’d been used in the last few days that I’d known her.

She snuggled on my shoulder after dinner and we listened to some music I had and sipped some more wine. She whispered to me, “I love to fuck but I really need affection too so I’m glad you like it. That just makes me like being around here like you said you wanted.”

Well that was a great hint, one that certainly I could work with. When we got in bed she was still in an affectionate mood and she moved so that we were on our sides up tight against each other’s fronts. She put her top leg over me and reached down to guide my cock into our connecting point. When she whispered, “6678”, I did the mental math, rolled her on her back and started pounding hard and fast. She grinned and squealed and I knew she was getting the response she wanted.

I couldn’t keep up that pace very long so as soon as she reveled in orgasm, I slowed down to big deep strokes. She wrapped her legs and arms around me and said, “I was hoping you’d appreciate how sexy I am. I think I read you right and that is gonna make me want to stick around a lot longer, FYI.” We were up to 6680 before we slept and added one more after my alarm went off.

While we were eating breakfast I asked if she was doing a “visitation” today and she said she had a book she wanted to work on and if I could be interrupted from time to time that would be perfect. I said it sounded like a great plan to me.

She pretty much kept out of my line of sight or I would have had much more difficulty focusing on my work although all the ball drainings I’d just had meant sex didn’t pop into my mind every five minutes like it usually did, but actually waited about twenty to recur.

We went for a long walk holding hands after dinner and before we turned the lights out she whispered her count as 6681. We snuggled as we slept and didn’t open our eyes until the alarm.

It was Wednesday so I had to go into the office and she said she’d find things to do. My dirty mind thought back to Monday and wondered what her count would be when I came home. I had to keep telling myself I had no claim and must be grateful for what I had.

When she greeted me at the door she was naked as usual. She must’ve been reading my mind because she handed me my favorite bourbon on the rocks and a slip of paper on which was written 6686. I walked her to the bedroom taking my clothes off on the way and quickly made it 6687. I still couldn’t tell from feeling that anything was going in down there besides me.

It’d been a tough day so we added one more to the count and I dozed off for she sat up in bed and read a book that she was working on. That night I was awakened by a mouth on my pecker and then a hot rider. So we started Thursday with 6689. We didn’t add to that right away because I slept in too late to get a quickie before I sat down to work.

Trina made up for it though. She knew the time that I usually took a break and came in with two cups of coffee, pulled my armless chair back from my desk and straddled me to drop her wet pussy right on my cock. She held my hands down and did all the work looking at me intently as she rose and fell knowing exactly what would get me off the quickest. There’s a lot to be said for experience and my thoughts were right then I would never date a virgin.

Lunch time got us a more leisurely horizontal connection and I got the same kind of tea break in the afternoon. 6693 happened at bedtime. We retired early and spent a good hour having a combination of affectionate and carnal coupling trying lots and lots of positions and sex talk. I came twice and she came four times but I guess it only counted as one session.

Friday included a nooner and then we got ready to go when I finished. There was a play I’ve been wanting to see and she thought it sounded really interesting so we had dinner and a night at the theater. She was pretty clingy all night I noticed so when we went to bed it was another time for affection and tenderness. We only added two counts that day and I wondered if our fire was going out.

Boy, she opened that topic on Saturday. She nailed me hard first thing for 6696 and then said she had to go shop but didn’t specify for what. I had some guy shopping to do but the question about what just what she was shopping for kept popping into my mind.

I beat her home and was naked when she walked carrying packages. Her clothes were off and she was on her back on the carpet almost before she could say hello. My dick discovered just what I thought. She should’ve been dried out from the morning but she was sopping. As I slammed into her she looked at me intently and I said, “It feels like you’ve been busy but down there.”

She heard the feelings in my voice and came right back at me while returning my thrusts with strong ones with her hips. “Yes, I fucked my friends again since you’ve been in there. Feel their cream and think about all their sperm swimming around inside me where yours have been a lot this week. It turns me on to think about it and feel it. They didn’t mind that yours was already there and I expect the same from you. You can tell how much I’m liking this right now, can’t you? You fuck me good and they fucked me good too. It’s my pussy and don’t ever forget it. Come on, big boy, and give me some more of yours and we’ll get on to lunch. I’m pretty fucked out. Oh, for the record, I’m at 6702 now.”

I silent during lunch and afterwards there was tension in the air. Finally she came to me and put her hands on my shoulders, “Is it time for me to move on? I don’t have to stay in a place I’m not completely welcome.”

That broke through my shell and I hugged her and sobbed and said, “No, No no! I need you to be with me! It’s just that I can’t be blasé about other guys fucking you. If I didn’t care and was just using you it wouldn’t be an issue. I’m afraid I’m developing some feelings that I’ve never had to deal with before. Can you understand that?”

She held me close, “I sure as hell can. That is what broke up my only marriage more than ten years ago. Can we just love each other right now and promise to work on this again soon?” Our joining was maybe the most tender so far.

Trina said her mother’s birthday was coming up soon and would I have any vacation time to drive for about three hours for the visit? I did and she said that we needed to talk about a couple of things before I made a complete commitment. This was her hometown and she had a lot of history there. There were men that she always reconnected with every time she went home, some of whom went way back and they were important to her. Also her mother might surprise me. “I think you will see where I got my sexual philosophy from” was how she put it. I didn’t ask for a further explanation.

As we drove she made clear how important I was to her in the present but these were some good things from her past and I shouldn’t feel that there was any competition or threat to our relationship. Both of the above came to the surface as we approached the door of her mother’s apartment. As we knocked two guys about my age were exiting and they stopped to say hello and hug Trina. Real friendly hugs too. One asked, “Glad you’re visiting. Can we get together?” She just said maybe and then introduced me to her mother. This woman was a clear image of her daughter but with a notably bigger bosom. She pushed her girls against me as she gave me a welcoming hug and they felt real good through her thin robe and my T-shirt.

We were invited in and she apologized for not being more ready but she lost track of time. She busied around getting us some lunch, not very careful about being covered so I got some nice glimpses of her tits and even a furry crotch shot. When I went to take a pee I glanced in her bedroom and the towel in the messy bed had a big wet spot. I thought, “I see what you meant. Like mother like daughter.”

We visited for a while and Trina asked to be excused. That left me with her mother Brenda. She and I visited quite a bit and said that her daughter was quite complimentary of me and she was pleased that we had a relationship.

The apartment was pretty small. There was only one bedroom but at least had a king-size bed so I wondered if I would sleep on the small couch.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.