Sean O'Hara: Womanizer - Cover

Sean O'Hara: Womanizer

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Sean O'Hara roars into his hometown for the first time since graduating from high school three years ago. His new Indian motorcycle causes quite a stir. Then he discovers many of the girls he knew back then - and some of his former teachers - still see him as a handsome young stud. He rekindles old flames, ignites a few wild-fires among the women and teenagers - and after making sparks fly at City Hall - he leaves his mark on his hometown once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

“Mom, I’m still shook up about you and Nina wanting to fuck me. I mean - Damn! I have lusted after your sexy ass for years, and now, I wake up with my cock in your pussy!

“I’m going to take a shower and shave, then get ready for my hot date with Gina.”

“Leave the razor lying on the counter, Hon. I love that shadow of day old whiskers on your face. My baby boy has grown up and made a man of himself. Come give Mama a hug and rub that big nasty cock against my pussy one more time, before you wash him and get him ready for another ride.”

“Mom, you have been hanging out with Nina and Annette too much.”

“No matter what time you come in tonight, or even in the morning, come to my room and snuggle up to my ass again. I love you, Baby.”

“I love you too, Mom. After last night and this morning, I love you even more, and more ways than ever.”

“You tell Gina that I want her to come over so I can meet her. I want Alina, Dana, and that sexy young Kacey to come back, too. Bring them all at once and we’ll have us an all night sex party.”

“If I do bring all of them over at the same time, that’s all it’ll be, is a sex party. None of them are looking for a mate, and I’m not ready to marry and settle down ... yet anyway. You’ll get your daughter-in-law one day, and she will be a winner, just wait and see.”

“I’m not worried about a daughter-in-law as much as I want some grand kids.”

“They will come later too. I’m sure you’ll have our baby, before you have any grandkids. What in the hell will you think of to tell Elsa and Lila?”

“I’ll tell them I had a fun, sexy, overnight fling with a handsome young local yokel in Tunica, and I forgot to use protection. Speaking of which, you know those two are going to gang up on your ass and fuck you, if you’re brave enough to meet them for a long weekend like they’re planning.”

“Well, I wasn’t going to say anything to you about it, but since you brought it up, I have a few plans of my own, in store for my sisters. All those years you and Dad were working, they gave me hell as they teased me with their naked asses and titties, until I was about to go crazy, wanting my own sisters.”

“I know, Hon. But all of you came through it with flying colors. Now, they want their reward - and that reward is hanging gallantly between their brother’s thighs - even down to his knees at times.”

“Don’t wait up for me. I may be late. Then again, I may bring her home with me.”

“If you do, I’m getting into bed with you her.”

“You’ll get fucked the second time, and this time, in front or a sexy young school teacher if you do.”

“That’s okay too. I hope I’m eating her pussy when you fuck me, and I hope she likes pussy too.”

Mom, we need to have a talk!”

That’s my line! Now get your ass out of here and go have some fun with that hot young teacher.”


I haven’t seen her in a little over three years.

I kicked the Indian out of gear and coasted to a stop at the bottom of her driveway. This sexy young woman who ran from her house, is even more beautiful and sexy than the teacher I lusted after three years ago.

I could see flashes of her naked pussy as she ran toward me. She’s smiling and she looks even younger now, than back then.

She snatched her dark glasses off and leaned over to kiss me lightly on my lips. “Sean, you are even more handsome than you were three years ago, when all the girls and half the teachers wanted some of your sexy ass.”

“Gina, you look more like a high school senior with huge titties and a sexy ass, than a teacher. Get your ass on my Horse, and let’s take him for a romp in the country.”

“What you see is what you get, Baby. I am so ready for your sexy ass too. Now, take me for a ride - and ride me until you make a woman of me.”

“Sit here in front of me first, while I braid your hair, then I’ll put this do-rag on your head.”

“Oooohhh, I love my hair braided tight - French braid too. You’ve done this before.”

“Don’t get excited and start thinking about other women riding my Indian. I used to braid my two older sisters’ hair all the time, when I had my old Kawasaki...

“Now, turn around and kiss me, before you snuggle your pussy up behind me.”

“I’ve never kissed a lot ... You kiss me, Sean - I’ll be a fast learner.”

“Just relax, and follow my lead. We’re going to have fun, and I want you to forget about your bad experience - as long as you’re with me, anyway.”

“You make it easy for me. I hardly slept any last night after we ended our call. I feel like a young girl all over again this morning, and I’m ready to have fun.”

Her legs were over mine as she pulled herself close and waited for me to kiss her. My vest is open and I told her, “Pull your shirt up and press your naked titties against my chest.”

“This shirt all I’m wearing, except my sandals.”

“I know, and when we get out in the country, I want you to pull your shirt off and give it to me.”

“Are you really going to make me ride naked?”

“No, but I’ll let you ride naked. I’ll never make you do anything ... Kiss me, Gina. Kiss me as if you feel my cock pressing against your naked pussy, and you want to fuck me the first time.”

“Yessssss! OH FUCK YES! Kiss me again, Sean! I feel like I could get my come, just from kissing you like this.”

“Then let it all go and kiss me as if you’re trying to convince me it’s alright to suck your titties and put my cock in your pussy.”

“I feel your cock swelling inside those leather pants, and I may get my come all over you down there. I’m so fucking close - OH FUCK YES! You made me come as we kissed.”

“Put your dark glasses on and sit behind me. We’re going for a ride and we’re going to have fun. Once we’re outside the city limits, pull your t-shirt off and hand it to me. I’ll sit on it until we get out to the park...

“Press your naked titties against my back and tell me how it feels to ride naked.”

We weren’t outside the city limits when she passed her oversize t-shirt to me.

“Sean, I have never in my life been as excited as I am right now. I hope we can get your cock in my pussy without it tearing me apart. Dana told me to be really careful the first few times we fuck. I’m so glad you called. I’m so glad I get to fuck you, for what will really be my first time ... I bet you never knew, when you were a senior, there were more than a half dozen teachers who admitted that they would fuck you, if only you asked.”

You’ve gotta be kidding!”

“No - I’m not kidding. There were a few married teachers who said that. Oh, and you may remember Claire Carville? She’s Principal Charles Warren’s secretary. Well, she told me once, that she would fuck you on top of her desk, if you ever came to the Principal’s office.”

“I remember her now. She wore really big glasses and she had long, wavy, red hair back then.”

“That’s her. She’s still here and she’s not married. I have her cell number, if you should want to give her a call one evening, just like you called me ... That call was the most fun I have ever had on a phone. You had me ready to finger my own pussy, and I’ve never done that.”

“Really? All we did was talk about some things each of us were thinking. Well, I did tell you some of the things I used to think about you when I was in school.”

“Yes, and if you call Claire, you need to talk that same sort of sexy shit with her too. If you like, I’ll call her and tell her all about us talking on the phone, and me riding your Indian naked...

“FUCK MAN! You would love to have that young woman on this seat naked. I’ve seen her naked ... a few times and she has titties as big as mine and her legs are so fucking long and sexy ... Well, she and I have been in the same bed together - more than once.”

“Have you really? Damn, that makes me wish I was between you and Claire, if she likes men as much as she likes you.”

“She’s like me. She’s never had a man. She was engaged about the same time I was, and I never knew what happened, but she called the wedding off and all she told me was, she found out - he’s a liar and a creep.”

“Dana didn’t tell me what happened to you ... I mean, with your engagement.”

“All the sonofabitch wanted to do, was sniff my panties! I swear! I caught him more than once with a pair of my panties up to his face. He’s a very educated, and very handsome man, but he is one weird, fucked up, sonofabitch. The one time I saw his dick, it was no bigger than my little finger.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.