Sean O'Hara: Womanizer - Cover

Sean O'Hara: Womanizer

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sean O'Hara roars into his hometown for the first time since graduating from high school three years ago. His new Indian motorcycle causes quite a stir. Then he discovers many of the girls he knew back then - and some of his former teachers - still see him as a handsome young stud. He rekindles old flames, ignites a few wild-fires among the women and teenagers - and after making sparks fly at City Hall - he leaves his mark on his hometown once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

I just knew Annette was going to rip her pussy apart when she tried to take all of my cock at once.

“Annette, just take it slow and easy Baby, and we’ll have lots of fun. If you hurt your pussy and tell me we can’t fuck, I’m going to spank that sexy ass.”

“I was trying to hurry and fuck you. I want to hear you talk some sexy shit to Ms. Granger. I would love to be naked with her, just one time. That teacher is the sexiest, smartest, and hottest woman on our campus.”

“I haven’t seen her in three years, but she came here to teach when I was a senior, and she was hot as hell back then. From that photo Dana just showed me, she’s put on some weight in all the right places and that ass of hers will get her into trouble, if she gets too close to me.”

Dana winked at me. “Annette, lie on your back and open your legs.”

“DANA? Are you going to eat my pussy?”

“Yes, and I hope you like it enough to return the favor one day ... Spread ‘em Baby.”

“If you’re going to eat Annette’s pussy before I fuck her, I’m going to eat your pussy now.”

“Sean, no man has ever done that for me. Are you sure about this? You don’t have to, I was just kidding when I told you I wanted a pussy eating for getting Gina worked up and hot to fuck you.”

“Get on your knees when you bend over to eat Annette’s pussy. I’m going to show you what a man can to with a pussy, if he loves pussy as much as I do.”

Annette told Kacey, “Come sit on my face like we did last time, Kacey. I want to eat your pussy as Dana eats me, and Sean eats Dana’s.”

She was on her on her knees, when I lay on my back and moved up until I was under her sexy ass. With both hands on her butt, I pulled her down until her pussy was close enough for me to lick.

“SEAN! OH FUCK! LICK MY PUSSY AGAIN - JUST LIKE THAT!”

“You just hold your ass still. I haven’t even gotten started. You have a really small pussy and you taste damn good too. I’ll have to be more careful when I let you fuck me next time. We could have hurt you when we fucked the first time ... Lower your ass and keep your pussy pressed against my mouth. When you get your come, just keep coming and fucking my face.”

I kissed her pussy again and she sort of buckled her butt under. This time when I pulled her down, I kept both hands on top of her thighs to make sure she didn’t jerk her ass away from me.

I knew exactly when she got her first come. I rammed my tongue deep inside her again and again, until she really started fucking my face.

Her second come didn’t take nearly as long - and this time, she kept fucking that sexy ass back and forth, up and down, the whole time she was coming.

“SEAN! SEAN? You have to stop. I swear, I have never in my whole fucking life gotten two comes back to back, and that’s after that first one you gave me, that felt like my pussy was going down your throat, you were sucking me so hard.”

Before I could swing my body around, I felt someone holding my cock. Then, someone swallowed my whole fucking cock to my balls. I knew that had to be Annette.

I reached for her with both hands and pulled her up until she opened her legs to sit astraddle my waist.

“Is your pussy ready for me, Annette?”

“Yes, and I am too. Fuck me Sean, and I’ll bring Granny over in the morning so she can ride your cock.”

“Ease that tight little pussy down slowly, and we’ll make this first fuck of yours, one to remember.”

“You’ve already given all us of lots to remember, and now, I want your cock and I want your cum. You know I’m on the pill, but one day ... I would love to have Sean O’Hara’s baby.”

“You tell me when. I may be back this way in two years, before heading up to Canada for four years. If you’re married, I’ll just keep on riding my Indian to The North Country.”

“You better not pass through here without at least saying HI - to all of us - no matter if we’re married or not.”

“How does it feel now, Annette?”

“OH WOW! I have all of your cock inside my pussy, and I’m not even hurting. Fuck me, Sean. I’ll help you fuck Granny tomorrow, and I hope you fill her pussy with cum too.”

“How old is your Granny anyway?”

“She’s seven years older than your Mom, but you would think they’re the same age, as young and sexy as Granny looks.”

“She can still get pregnant, even at forty-five. Mom started having kids early in life, she was sixteen when my oldest sister was born.”

“We’ll let her decide that, if it’s alright with you.”

“She’ll have to tell me if she wants my cum, or I’m pulling out.”

“She will tell you...

“You need to let Kacey sit on your cock now. She’s ready for you and you know she’s on the pill.”

“Kacey?”

“I want to sit on your cock backwards this time. You need to call Ms. Gina, when we get your cock in my pussy. She’ll be waiting for you, and all of us want you to fuck that sexy teacher and take her cherry.”

“Get your sexy ass settled in my saddle, Cowgirl. Get a good ride as I try to talk my way inside another hot pussy. One that I’ve wished I could fuck since the first time I saw her.”

Dana told me, “Tone it down a little, but tell her that very same thing, Sean. She will love you for that.”

“Put her cell number in my phone. I’ll call her on my phone, just in case she and I want to talk again later.”

“Here you go. We’re going to be here beside you, but we’ll keep quiet. You just keep ramming your cock up into Kacey’s pussy and let her get all the comes she can.”

I hit her number and it rang twice before she answered.

Hello.

“Ms. Granger? This is Sean O’Hara. Dana Clarke gave me your number and told me it was alright for me to call you. I hope I’m not interrupting anything.”

SEAN! I’m flattered that you called. No, I was just sitting here, watching some silly late movie. What are you doing?”

“I just now stopped by Dana’s house. I’m eating some left over pizza, while she and her friends went to put robes on.”

You mean - they let you in with all of them naked?”

“Yes. I mean - Dang. When Dana opened the door naked, I sure wasn’t going to run from her.”

You’re so funny. I don’t blame you though ... I suppose Kacey, Annette and Alina are still there?”

“Oh yes. All of them are here. Dang, here they come, and all of them are wearing t-shirts. They just lined up and flashed their naked butts at me. I hope you’re not offended by me telling you this.”

Oh no, not at all. As a matter of fact, Dana told me earlier that she and her friends always strip as soon as they come home. I was so intrigued when she told me that, I pulled my t-shirt and panties off too.”

“Do you mean to tell me - you’re sitting there, talking to me on the phone - and you’re naked?”

Yes. I hope it’s alright for me to tell you. As a matter of fact, I love sitting here naked, now that I’ve tried it.”

“What would you have done, if I had stopped by, and not called first?”

I would have invited you in, of course. I may have covered myself first, but not because I’m ashamed of my naked body.”

“Ms. Granger, you make me wish I was closer to your age ... Oh, I need to tell you this too, you may want to hang up on me, but I saw Dana’s cell phone on her table and picked it up. When I did, there was a pic of you.”

OH DEAR! I didn’t send her but one. I hope you didn’t think it was some fat-ass slob, you were looking at.”

“Heck No. To be honest, I sent it to my cell phone.”

Did you really?”

“Yes. Since you first came here at the start of my senior year, I’ve always thought of you as the sexiest, hottest teacher ever, at our school. I better not tell you the rest of it, or you’ll hang up on me.”

Sean, I would never hang up on you. Please tell me what you thought of me, back when you were a senior and I first came here.”

“Ms. Granger, I’m not sure you want to hear this.”

Call me, Gina - Sean. You’re a man now, and I’m just an ordinary a woman.”

“You sure are a woman, but no way in hell are you ordinary. When I first saw your pic on Dana’s phone, I zoomed in close. I sure wish I knew you better. I’d tell you what I was thinking right about then.”

Sean, you’re driving me crazy, telling me little things like that, then not telling me all of it! Damn it, I need to know these things. Tell me what you thought about my pic. Are my titties too big? Is that it?”

“Heck no. Since you called your titties, titties, I’ll tell you what I thought about that naked pic you sent Dana and I snitched from her phone, so I’d have a pic of the teacher I’ve always had fantasies about, but knew I could never have her the way I wanted her.”

TELL-ME-DAMN-IT!

“I zoomed in so I could see your tiny little nipples on your huge titties. I love those tiny little nipples, Gina. Just telling you that, makes me get happy all over again.”

Get happy? Does that mean you actually got an erection, just by looking at my big titties and my tiny little nipples?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.