Sean O'Hara: Womanizer - Cover

Sean O'Hara: Womanizer

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sean O'Hara roars into his hometown for the first time since graduating from high school three years ago. His new Indian motorcycle causes quite a stir. Then he discovers many of the girls he knew back then - and some of his former teachers - still see him as a handsome young stud. He rekindles old flames, ignites a few wild-fires among the women and teenagers - and after making sparks fly at City Hall - he leaves his mark on his hometown once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

I knew she’s still nervous and unsure of herself, so I took her hand as we walked over to Dana.

Dana’s wearing sandals - and that’s all.

“OH FUCK! She’s beautiful!” Alina whispered in my ear just before I spoke to Dana.

“Dana, you should consider working at the bank naked. You are just as beautiful naked, as you were today when we saw you dressed to kill ... I want to introduce you to a friend of ours, who just whispered to me that you are beautiful naked. I think you may have heard her name already, and now, I want you to meet Alina Gonzales - live, naked, and in person.

“Alina, please say hello to Dana Clarke. Just so you’ll know - my friend Dana loves naked hugs too.”

Dana put the rest of the food and drinks on the hood of her car and turned with her arms open. I wasn’t shocked by Alina’s reaction, but I was proud of her reaching out to Dana as they closed the last three steps between them. They didn’t kiss, and they didn’t grope as I would have, but they did make the most of their first naked hug.

“Alina, I love the feel of your big brown titties against my little white titties. You’re as tall as me and I absolutely love your long black hair.”

“Thank you, Dana. I’ve never hugged but two girls and one woman naked. You make me feel things I’ve only dreamed about doing with a woman, other than my sister - Uh, and Annette.”

“Have you known Annette and Kacey very long? Isn’t Annette a tall, raving beauty, standing there naked? She’s taller than you or me.”

“I’ve known Kacey for some time now, but we’ve just recently become best friends. She introduced me to Sean, and I’m sure you know as well as me, he is just the friendliest, sexiest, handsomest man ever...

“I met Annette a year or so ago, and we’ve really become good friends ... I see Annette smiling, and I want to add that I’m good friends with her Granny too.”

Dana told her, “Kacey introduced me to Sean, and we’ve all three become really good friends. I may as well tell you, Kacey and I both gave up our virginity to Sean. Kacey yesterday, and me last night when I drove over here naked to meet him.”

“That makes two that Sean has taken their cherries, and two who are here to give up our cherries.”

“Will you let me be with you, when you take Sean’s cock? I would love for all four of us to be naked in his bed with him at the same time, if we can.”

Alina told her, “I’ve been naked with my sister, but never with anyone else - boy or girl. I would love for you, Kacey, and Annette to be in bed with me, as Sean fucks me. I almost said the first time, but I would love to be fucked in front of all of you, as many times as we can.”

“Do you kiss your sister? You said you have been naked with her.”

“I have never kissed her lips, but I would kiss you right here, right now - with both of us naked, and everyone watching ... that is, if I knew you like kissing girls.”

“Kiss me, Alina. You and I are going to be best friends, and I’m asking you right here in front of everyone, if you’ll live with Kacey and me.”

“OH DANA! You’re going to make me cry ... I’m so happy.”

“I would rather you hug me and kiss me, even though you don’t kiss your sister. I want us to be happy together, and invite Sean over as many times as we can, until he leaves for Tulsa...

“OH, before I forget, Daddy told me to hire you, and tell you to report directly to him Monday morning at 8:00. I hope you like older men who are so rich, they love throwing money around to beautiful, sexy girls.”

“OH DANA! Can I tell you that I love you? You have made me the happiest woman in this town. You offer me a place to live, then you tell me - I have a job ... OH DAMN! I love saying those words...

“Dana - hug me and let me kiss you already.”

We were still in the garage, with the pizza and drinks on the hood of Dana’s car, when they kissed the first time. We’re all naked and I wanted to fuck both of them, as they kissed and turned and hummed and groaned.

Finally, they stopped turning and I reached out to grab both of them. They’re laughing as I pull them close with my arms around them.

“Dana, you have not only made Alina happy, you have made Kacey, Annette, and me happy. This calls for a celebration and we need to eat your pizzas before they get cold. Then, we’re going to gang up on your sexy ass and make love to you until you tell us to stop.”

“Sean - you - are the one who makes things happen. First, I meet you when Kacey invited me over here to see your ten inch cock. I know, I know - you said it’s nine inches, but Kacey and I measured you just as you pulled your cock out of my pussy ... You - Dear Fuckin Buddy - have a ten inch cock and it’s as large as the shift knob on my new car! You have four horny women here who need you, and we’re going to make a night of it.”

Dana brought two medium pizzas, and she put one in the microwave to reheat.

This was a first for me. I have never been in the same room with four naked women, and now, here I am sitting at Mom’s kitchen table with four of the sexiest, tallest, hottest women in our town. Two of them have never been fucked, and two are anxious for us to fuck again.

I ate the last slice of the first pizza, and left the whole one on the table to warm up later. I used the bathroom in my room. I didn’t take time to brush my teeth, I just rinsed my mouth with mouthwash. I could hear all four of them in Mom’s bathroom.

I was lying on my back in my bed, my cock relaxing back on my belly when they came into the room.

Annette told me, “Sean, I told Alina that I want her to fuck you first. Kacey and Dana told us they would help us get your cock in our pussy, and I want to lie beside you as you let Alina fuck you.”

“I’m proud of you four women. Just so you’ll know, I love it when a woman sits on me and takes my cock in her pussy. No matter if it’s the first time, or our fiftieth time.”

Dana asked, “Have you really fucked one woman fifty times?”

“No. I was just using that number. If I ever fuck a woman fifty times, I hope I get to fuck each of you that many times.”

Kacey told me, “We were talking in the bathroom about your Mom coming home tomorrow. Dana told us we need to plan on having you over as many nights as we can, the next two weeks, before you leave for Tulsa.”

Dana added, “Also, Kacey told us about Miss Gina Granger acting as if she may want to get a call from you. She and I have become friends after meeting at the bank, and I’d be glad to check her out for you.”

“Dana, you mean you’d check a friend of yours out, to see if she wants me to call? She has to be four years older than me. I doubt she would even talk to me.”

“Let’s get your cock in Alina’s pussy, then while she fucks you, I’ll call Gina and chat her up for you. Don’t worry, I won’t mention your ten inch cock. I’ll just tell her that I met you through Kacey Connolly and I was really impressed that you are so much more mature than most young men your age...

“I’m going to tell her too, that I’m planning to somehow get an invitation to ride your new Indian Motorcycle.”

“If that was a hint, I would love to give you a ride. Just tell me when and where you want to ride.”

“I want to ride out toward the park and take an old side road, down to a place where we can fuck naked on the seat of that Big Chief Dark Horse.”

“Alina, come sit on my cock, and be really careful. I love my sexy hot Latina woman and I want you to love fucking for the rest of your life...

“Kacey, I owe you another ride on my Indian. I hope Dana and I have as much fun as you and I did - when she fucks me on the seat ... with the engine running, beating it’s Tom Tom against her pussy.”

Dana told me, “OH FUCK SEAN! She told me about that too, and it made my pussy want your cock again, right then.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.