Sean O'Hara: Womanizer - Cover

Sean O'Hara: Womanizer

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sean O'Hara roars into his hometown for the first time since graduating from high school three years ago. His new Indian motorcycle causes quite a stir. Then he discovers many of the girls he knew back then - and some of his former teachers - still see him as a handsome young stud. He rekindles old flames, ignites a few wild-fires among the women and teenagers - and after making sparks fly at City Hall - he leaves his mark on his hometown once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

There were four more of our guys - with their girls, at the Boss’ office when we stepped off our bikes. Alina and Alise made a big deal of shaking their sexy asses and fanning their short miniskirts. Many of our guys ride bikes, and two of them were here today.

“Hey Sean - Man that Dark Horse is one helluva nice ride. When did you get that BIG BLACK BAD-ASS INDIAN?”

“I picked it up last week in KC when Carlos and I came through on our way home. I gotta tell you, when you put the spurs on this Big Chief’s ass, he stays on the warpath until you can calm him down.”

“You and Carlos headed to Tulsa early? We’re leaving in ten days.”

“We haven’t picked a day. We have some things to take care of first.”

“Give us a ring - we’ll see if we can hook up - and maybe ride out together.”

“Hell Yeah! See you guys later.”

We swung by to get burgers and fries before heading back, and when we came out, the clouds in the west were dark and growing. “Amigo, maybe we need to ride hard already. That shit don’t look good back there.”

Hammer that Harley. We’ll be right on your tail. If it’s still getting ugly when we get back, we’re gonna head over to my place.”

Alina and Alise hugged and whispered before we mounted up for a hard ride home.

“She told me she’s staying with Carlos at his Mom’s until they leave for Tulsa.”

“I wish you didn’t have to go back over there to your parents’ either.”

“I’ve put an application in at the bank. If I luck up and get that job, maybe I can find a place to live that I can afford. I need to get my ass out of that mess at home as soon as I can.”

“I’ll try to help you find something before I leave. Don’t let it get you down. We’re going to have some fun while I’m here. We’ll get Kacey and her friend, and maybe Annette and her Grandma to shack up with us.”

“I’m okay, I promise you. I just want better for my life and never will I ever settle for what my Momma and Poppa have.”

“If you can, send Annette a text and tell her you’re going to stay with me tonight. We’ll be home in an hour and a half, if she wants to come over.”

“What about her Grandma?”

“Just Annette at first, then we’ll see if she wants to invite Ms. Nina over too. I’m going ask Kacey if she can get her friend to let us come over one night. You’ll like her, cause you already like the pics of her ass.”


The rain was just beginning to pepper down when I rolled the Indian under the canopy at the drive-in window of the bank.

“I want to deposit all of this - in Sean O’Hara’s Savings Account,” I told the girl. I’ve never seen this one before, but she’s grinning like she knew me. I looked up to see Dana Clarke waving at me through the glass as she stood beside the girl making my deposit.

I wasn’t sure if she could hear me, but I told her, “Hey Dana. Good to see you again.”

She leaned over toward the cashier and pulled the mic around to speak. “I heard that Indian rumble in, and I had to see if it was you, or the storm moving closer. You better hurry and get that Dark Horse back to the teepee - looks like it’s going to storm.”

“Yeah, that cloud has been chasing us all the way from Morrilton ... OH, say hey to my friend Alina, she’s a good friend of your neighbor, and they just graduated today.”

“Hey, Alina.”

“Hey Dana.”

“See you, Dana. Gotta run.”

“Call me - Sean!”

“Count on it!”

I hit the garage door clicker two houses down, then had to hit it again as I slowed to turn up the drive as the door slowly opened. I had to duck, and yelled at Alina - DUCK

We were soaked by the time I clicked the remote and closed the door behind us.

“That was Kacey’s friend with the sexy ass, wasn’t it?”

“That’s her. She may be able to help you get that job you applied for.”

“You’re getting a text.”

We were in the kitchen pulling off our wet clothes and I told her, “See who it is.”

“Kacey.”

“She’s laughing, thinking we got our asses wet. Check it for me.”

You’re going to let me see your text?”

“Yes, because you’re going to let me see your naked ass as soon as you get those wet clothes off.”

‘Getting your asses wet aren’t you?’

“Hand me the phone, and strip down to your panties. Don’t wipe the water off your face, or hair either.”

I took the pic, and Alina stripped her wet panties off, as I took three more, and sent them.

‘Made it home, but you’re still wet’

‘Where are you?”

‘I’m home. Mom’s fine, just a cold and slight fever - they gave her a shot’

‘oh fuk just saw Alina’s pics - wish I wuz there’

“Come over, we’re gonna have a party”

‘I’ll have to ride my bike thru the rain’

‘Ride it with t-shirt n panties n c’mon.”

‘Dana just sent me a text. She told me she likes your sexy friend - I told her Alina is my good friend too’

“Tell her to come here after work”

She sent me another text right back.

She’s bringing pizza and cokes, and she’ll be there in one hour’

“Alina, put our clothes in the dryer and come give me a kiss.”

“OH FUCK SEAN! You are a very sexy man!” She fell to her knees in the kitchen floor and grabbed my cock.

“I have just got to kiss this big son-of-a-bitch. FUCK MAN! Did you actually get this whole damn thing in Kacey’s virgin pussy?”

“Yes, and by the time I get through eating your pussy, you’ll be begging me to put all of it inside your hot little pepper patch.”

“I got a text from Annette. She said she’ll come over and meet you as soon as the rain stops.”

“Tell her we just got soaked and we can put her panties and t-shirt in the dryer with ours.”

“She’ll never fall for that. Here goes...

LOOK AT THIS!”

‘Send me a pic of you n Sean nekkid in the kitchen - I’ll put my phone, panties, and t-shirt in plastic bag n run through the rain nekkid’

“You hold my phone and take the pic, I want to have my hand on your cock.”

“Guess she chickened out - No text and no naked girl in our backyard ... OH HELL - LOOK AT THIS LONG LEGGED SEXY ASS GIRL RUN. FUCK - LOOK AT THOSE HUGE FUCKIN TITTIES!”

Alina was behind me, looking over my shoulder. “I tried to tell you about this girl.

I pulled the kitchen door open just as she stepped onto the back porch.

When I opened my arms, she ran straight to me like we’re lovers.

“I’m Annette, and Granny told me to come meet you and your beautiful cock.”

“I’m Sean, and I am so proud of your Granny for sending you over. Maybe she will come over too?”

“She told me that she may come over later. She wants me to have new friends and stop hanging onto her all the time.”

“Give our friend, Alina a hug so I can get a pic. Damn Annette, you are so tall, sexy and absolutely fuckin beautiful.”

“Thank you, but I’m too tall, really.”

“Says who? I love tall sexy girls with sexy asses and big titties.”

“You would love Granny, then. She thinks she’s old, but I think she is beautiful - and you should see her naked. Her titties are bigger than Alina’s or mine.”

“Hug me again, Sean. I love the feel of your cock against my thighs.”

“Let him put his cock between your thighs and I’ll take a pic of it from behind with it sticking out past your butt cheeks.”

“Do it Alina, and let me send it to Granny ... OMIGOD Sean! Your cock is beautiful.”

“Look at this, Sean. Is this a sexy ass or what?”

“Annette, you have the sexiest ass I have ever seen on a White Chick.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.