Sean O'Hara: Womanizer - Cover

Sean O'Hara: Womanizer

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sean O'Hara roars into his hometown for the first time since graduating from high school three years ago. His new Indian motorcycle causes quite a stir. Then he discovers many of the girls he knew back then - and some of his former teachers - still see him as a handsome young stud. He rekindles old flames, ignites a few wild-fires among the women and teenagers - and after making sparks fly at City Hall - he leaves his mark on his hometown once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

“I don’t have a lot of women, and this will be my first time ever to make a beautiful woman see what I see, as we stand naked in front of a mirror. If you’d rather not, just tell me. I’d never ask you to do anything you don’t feel comfortable doing.”

“Will you hold me as we look at me together?”

“I would love to put my arms around you, just under your breasts, if that’s okay.”

“DO IT! I feel your cock pushing its way between my buttocks. I’m so glad I’m as tall as Kacey. I love the feel of your cock sliding past my butthole ... and now my pussy...

“You can pull your arms up a little higher under my titties if you want to. I love my small titties.”

“Those babies not small. I’d say they are between thirty-two and thirty-three. Do you wear a thirty-two bra? Personally, I think you should leave the bra off so your titties can stand out unconfined, no matter what blouse you wear.”

“I do wear a thirty-two bra. I’ve almost gone to work many times without a bra, just trying to be brave and prove to myself that I do look sexy.”

“I feel you moving your butt back and forth on my cock, and I feel you gripping my cock with the muscles in your buttocks. That shit turns me on and makes me want to fuck you.”

“Damn Sean! You have no idea how much it makes me wish your cock would suddenly slip into my pussy and and give me a good come.”

“Do you come a lot?”

“I don’t know that I’ve ever gotten my first one. I read where some women never have them.”

Kacey told her, “They would if Sean were around. He has already made me come at least a dozen times today.”

“Did he use his mouth on you?”

“We were going to do that with Patsy and Charlotte, but Charlotte’s husband called and they had to leave. I was hoping you and I could let Sean fuck one of us while he eats the other ones pussy.”

She didn’t say anything and I looked at the mirror to see her smiling.

“That made you smile ... Would you?”

“Just listening to you and Kacey, makes me feel better about - me and sex - than I’ve ever felt in my whole fucking life. I have tried a hundred times to get that feeling back, that I felt with my brother - just before Mom knocked on his door and asked why he had his door locked. His little dick was just about to pop into my pussy - then it went flat.”

“What did you do?”

“He raised his window and I slipped out naked, then crawled into my bedroom through the window.”

“You’re smiling again, and you’re fucking your sexy ass back and forth on my cock, faster and faster. You like talking about sex, don’t you?”

“Sean, as good as my brother’s dick made me feel that night, it’s no comparison to what I’m feeling right now. I don’t know what I want most ... Turn around and kiss your gigantic cock, then bend over and let your cock go all the way inside my pussy - or sit on your cock while I watch you eat Kacey’s pussy.”

“You missed one that I love most.”

“Tell me, I feel like my pussy is about to explode.”

“I love fucking one girl from behind, as she eats her friend’s pussy, then back up so they can swap, so I can fuck the other one.”

“OH FUCK SEAN! Do you make them keep swapping so you can keep fucking them?”

“I have never made a girl or woman do anything with me. My sisters taught me to respect a girl and respect her body. I try to make sure my friend loves what we do, enough to ask me if we can fuck a different way.”

“Look at my nipples! They are all puffed up and they’re tingling and itching like hell.”

“Kacey and I could suck them.”

“Would you put your cock between my legs in front and suck my titties? I’ve never had my titties sucked...

“Have you, Kacey? I’m sure Sean sucked your titties while you were getting all those comes.”

“YES! He did suck my titties and he made me come, too. Then, he sucked my titties as we fucked, and I had to make him stop, I was getting so many comes.”

“Do me that way, Sean. I mean, stand in front of me with your cock between my legs and let me rub my pussy on you while you suck my titties.”

“Will you let Kacey suck your titties with me?”

“OH FUCKIN - HELL YES! I was hoping you would ask.

“Kacey - please - please - please Kacey - suck my titties as Sean sucks me too.”

“Will you let me help Sean fuck you next? If you will, I’ll let you and Sean fuck me - any way you want to.”

“YES YES YES - OH FUCK YES!”

“Dana, I feel your pussy getting really wet. Does it feel better than it did when we first started?”

“Ohhhhhnnn, I’m not sure if it feels any better, it’s just that you and Kacey make me want more and more, each time you ask me if you can do something else to me.”

“Do you like us asking, or do you like us trying new things to make you feel better?”

“I love it all. I love looking at my naked body in the mirror and I love the feel of your big slick cock sliding past my pussy. I hope it doesn’t hurt me when we fuck, because I want you and Kacey to fuck me a thousand times before you leave for Oklahoma. OH OH - I want you to thank your sisters for me. I love them for the way they taught you to respect a woman’s body.”

“I’ll be sure and tell them. If you like, I’ll even send them a pic of you and Kacey together, and give them your phone numbers.”

“HURRY AND SUCK MY TITTIES. You’re driving me crazy, asking me if I want you to do all these things to me, that I’ve never even thought of before.”

Kacey smiled at me, then both of us took a nipple between our lips. I thought Dana was fighting us at first, but she was trying to pull both of us closer to her titties.

I bent my knees and dipped my ass just enough to make my cockhead rake across her slippery pussy.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh - FUCK - YES! Do-that-again! I just knew you were about to ram that big son-of-a-bitch all the way up inside my pussy. I’m not sure, but I may have gotten my first come when you did that.”

Kacey told her, “If you’re not sure - then you didn’t get a come. You’ll know when you do, and you’ll never forget how that first come feels. If you’re like me, you’ll crave the next one, and the next hundred.”

“Have you had that many?”

“No, but already, I’m craving them. I hope you and I can find a good substitute, when Sean has to leave.”

“Sean, I want to fuck. I want Kacey to suck my pussy, then I want her to put your cock in my pussy for me. I’m on the pill and I need your cock like I never dreamed I’d need a man’s cock inside me. Don’t make me hurt, and we’ll fuck all night.”

“Lie on your back with your feet on the floor. Kacey is going to kneel between your legs and lick your pussy until you beg her to suck your pussy. When she tells me that your pussy is ready for my cock, I’ll take her place so she can put my cock just inside your pussy lips. I’ll keep the pressure on you, and let you take my cock just as slow and easy as you need to, so it won’t hurt.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.