Sean O'Hara: Womanizer - Cover

Sean O'Hara: Womanizer

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Sean O'Hara roars into his hometown for the first time since graduating from high school three years ago. His new Indian motorcycle causes quite a stir. Then he discovers many of the girls he knew back then - and some of his former teachers - still see him as a handsome young stud. He rekindles old flames, ignites a few wild-fires among the women and teenagers - and after making sparks fly at City Hall - he leaves his mark on his hometown once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

“Sean, I think Mom may have fainted. Her head is on my shoulders and she’s trembling like hell.”

“Cathy?”

“Yesss? Just give me a fuckin minute to get my breath. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Sean O’Hara can fuck a woman half to death and make her like every damn minute of it.”

“Just think, next time you have your social club meeting, you’ll be the star of the show.”

“I’m going to keep my mouth shut about this. I doubt there’s a one of them who has suffered through the pleasure that Sean just put my ass through.”

“We’re not through yet. We’re going to fuck you again as soon as you help me fuck Kacey.”

“YES! Kacey, I’m going to torture your sexy ass since you helped him fuck me until I nearly fainted.”

“You loved it though, didn’t you Mom?”

“I sure as hell did and I still have his cock in my pussy like it belongs there. Help me get off his cock, I believe we’re hung up like two dogs.”

“Mom, after watching Sean fuck you with his naked cock, if I wasn’t on the pill, I would still let him fuck me the same way.”

“Babe, you just graduated from high school. You need to go to college and get a business degree so you can come back and run our bank. Brad will never be smart enough to run anything. Besides, he refused to go to college and further his education.”

“Sean, I can get my degree in three years, or less, by taking summer classes. Will you please remember me? I love your cock and I would love to have your baby the same time as Mom. But, I’ll do this her way because she wants me to be he bank president one day, and then I can offer our kids the moon.”

“If you’re still single when you get that degree, call or text me. Now, hop your sexy ass up on your bed because we’re going to fuck you until you beg us to stop.”

“No Way! You have fucked me out on that old park road, at your mom’s house, and next door. You taught me to fuck and I love fucking your cock as much as Mom and your other lovers.”

“Come over here and get on top of me. You know I love sucking your titties as you fuck me.”

“Mom, help me get his cock inside my pussy. Once I get him inside me, I want to fuck him like you did that last time...

“Sean, I’m ready for your ass. Roll me over like you did Mom and let me ride you rodeo style.”

With my cock buried to my balls as she pushed her sexy ass back against me, I rolled both of us over with her sitting on my cock.

“OH FUCK YES! I love this. Shove your cock deep and let me have all of you.”

“When you get your come this way, turn around and lay on top of me so we can kiss. I love both my Connolly women even though you came close to fucking me down.”

Cathy told me, “No one can fuck you down. You’re just being kind to us since you’re leaving town. I wish I had met you sooner, but I’m glad you came over today. If you are ever in need of a friend, for whatever reason, give us a call.”

The three of us showered together. Their shower is plenty big enough but we still had water all over the bathroom floor before we were through. Neither of them have ever fucked in a shower until now.

Kacey told me, “Sean, when you come back to give me our baby, I want us to fuck in the shower with Mom. That was wild.”


“Hey Joanna, has the shit hit the fan yet?”

Sean, I’m so glad you called. This place has been a Mad House this morning. But everything went according to plan, just like we were hoping it would. Liz, Macki, and I managed to get the bastard in his office like we planned. He was so cooperative it was like he helped plan his own execution.

‘The people from the TV Station, and the reporters from the two newspapers came in right on time. He had to push his way through them when he arrived, telling them he would give them a statement as soon as he held an office meeting with his secretaries.

‘He even told me to close and lock the door to keep them out while we meet in private. I wanted so bad to laugh at that ignorant bastard as he played his part like he was helping us trap his ass.

‘Macki, Liz, and I had agreed that when we were alone in his office, Macki and I would ask for a hug. As soon as he touched me, I ripped my blouse and screamed. Macki rushed him and she ripped her blouse too, just as Liz opened the door to let the live TV cameras in. The whole thing went down exactly like we planned.

‘There were three members of the City Council here and they really pinned his ass to the wall after they and everyone else saw what he had done. Then, to top it off, the two policemen who are assigned to City Hall as security, rushed in while he was standing there with part of my blouse wrapped around his hand.

‘The three of us were huddled together, crying as the cameras flashed and EX Mayor Crawford screamed that nothing had happened. That he wasn’t the one who ripped our clothes off.’

“What did Roy Jr. do? Was he even there?”

’He was one of the first ones to rush into the room. As soon as he saw what happened, he disappeared. I have no idea where he is but I’m sure he’ll come out of his hole when this story hits the papers and TV news.’

“What happened to the Mayor? Did he stay or leave?”

’He finally made his way through the crowd and ran out the back door. The TV cameras were following him the whole time, and last I heard, he had jumped in a taxi and left.’

“Has everything settled down?”

’We’re back at work, and we have four policemen stationed inside the office with us. We’ve had already given the news people and investigators our statements, when the Police Chief has asked us not to talk about this to anyone until they have talked to the mayor’s attorneys.

’He was red faced when we told him that we’ve already given our statements to the news people.’

“I’m going to stay away from this. All of you keep this quiet, and among yourselves, or you’ll end up being the bad guys.”

“We’ll do our part. This was a long time in coming, but this place has a whole new feeling to it now...

“So, when are you leaving? I know you called to tell me.”

“Tomorrow morning. Keep in touch and I’ll either call you back or text when I can. Love You Sweet Lady.”

“Love you, Lover. Be careful and come back soon.”


I knew if Carlos was out and about, he would be at the pool hall. I saw his bike and made a U-turn to park next to him.

When I went in, Carlos was talking to two guys who were shooting pool. He shouted to the girl to bring me a beer and waved me over.

“Sean, do you know Tom Harper and Eddie Townes?”

They reached out to shake and I did too. “I’ve seen you guys before but we’ve never met.

“Sean O’Hara here, nice to meet you Tom.

“You too, Eddie.

Tom told me, “Carlos was just telling us that you guys were leaving out tomorrow for Tulsa and that you just returned two weeks ago from Montana. That must be some kind of experience, working on pipelines and going to new places like that.”

“Yeah, the money is good and the travel part is fun, but one day I’d like to stop being a drifter and come home to settle down. Hey, you guys have dream jobs too. Man, this school must have the most beautiful, hottest female teachers and coaches in all the state. My senior year, there were three single teachers in high school who could win a beauty contest.”

Eddie told us, “My wife has been trying to get Tom to let her fix him up with Gina Granger, but he has cold feet.”

“I remember her. She came here at the beginning of my senior year and every one of us jerks and jocks went crazy over that young lady.

“Tom, I’m sure you don’t need my two cents in your pocket, but if she’s still single you can bet she won’t be single long. She’ll either take another job or some lucky local yokel will lock her up.”

“If I had your confidence, I would have already asked her out. I heard she hardly ever accepts a date.”

“Well, I don’t even know her except when I see her, but if I were you, I would suck it up and call that lady. The worst she can do is say no. The way I always look at an untouchable beauty like Ms. Gina Granger is, maybe she’s been waiting for me all this time.”

He laughed and grabbed my hand. “Thanks Sean. I needed that. If I get shot down, at least I tried.”

He pulled his phone out and walked over to the front glass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.