Sean O'Hara: Womanizer - Cover

Sean O'Hara: Womanizer

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Sean O'Hara roars into his hometown for the first time since graduating from high school three years ago. His new Indian motorcycle causes quite a stir. Then he discovers many of the girls he knew back then - and some of his former teachers - still see him as a handsome young stud. He rekindles old flames, ignites a few wild-fires among the women and teenagers - and after making sparks fly at City Hall - he leaves his mark on his hometown once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

I felt her lay a warm wet wash cloth over my cock just before she started washing my face and neck.

“Sean, I’m thirty-six and this is the only second time I’ve ever done this. I care about Charles, but I’m not sure I love him, even as much as I love you right now. We don’t have any children and I’ve always wanted girl and a boy. I hope God doesn’t strike me dead for saying this, but I’m going to pray that I have twins. A girl and a boy. Either way, I want your baby. I love you Sean, and I always will.”

“I love you too Wendy. I’ve thought of you many times, and all the crazy shit we did that day in his office. This time it’s even more special. We’re not pressed for time and we’re not in an office inside the school. I’ll carry this memory with me, along with our first time. No matter where I go or when I come back, I’ll always want to see you again.”

“You have my number. Text me now and then. I hope it will be alright for me to text you and tell you I’m going to have our baby.”

“Please do, but I don’t want you to get into trouble. I want this to be between us and not dragged out in the open for everyone to gossip about.”

“Here’s Gladys, and we’re going to tag each other as we swap ends. Fuck me a baby in my belly, or two if you can. I’ll tell our babies who their real daddy is one day, and show them a photo of you, wearing your do-rag, sitting on your Indian.”

“Fuck me Wendy. Don’t hurt yourself, but get all you can, as deep as you can. I’m going to try my best to give us those twins you want.”

“OH DAMN!

“Gladys you were right. This cock is a beast! I feel him slipping deeper inside my wet pussy though, and I want all of him, the same way you fucked him.

“Fuck me, Sean. You have that big blunt bastard pushing its way to my cervix already, now give me my two trophy’s you promised me.”

“Spread your legs and let me run deeper. I want to plant the seed of our babies deep so they will grow up strong, wild, and riding motorcycles.”

“Give it to me now, damn it! I need this and I’m ready to make some serious changes in my life. Fuck me and fill me with your cum.”

Gladys was not waiting any longer either. She threw her leg across my face as she settled her pussy down over my mouth. Her pussy smells and tastes like lemon and I ate every damn bit of it, peeling and all, then drank the lemonade.

This time, neither of them went to the bathroom. They snuggled up to me and it was daylight when I awakened to the smell of breakfast.

I took a quick shower and walked into the kitchen naked. Both of them are standing by the stove naked and Wendy ran to me with her arms wide.

“We got the best of you, didn’t we?”

“You sure did, and I wish we had at least another week, so I could get even.”

I kissed her and grabbed Gladys from behind, grinding my half-hard cock into the split of her butt.

She twisted around in my arms to hug my neck.

“You gave us something we’ll remember forever, this time. I told Wendy that I feel like I’ve been granted my wish last night.”

“Text me as soon as you know for sure. I told Wendy to text me any time. I may not answer you right away, but I will as soon as I can. Sometimes I don’t have enough signal to even receive or send a text. But if you’ll send them they will show up as soon as I do.””

“When are you leaving?”

“Thursday morning early. I report for my physical on Monday, then I’ll have four days to spend with my sisters before we start the job.

“Mom told me they have reservations at a hotel in Stillwater where we can meet to spend a few days together before I start the job.”


“Hey Liz. How’s everything going at the city hall?”

“Hey Sexy Stud. All is quiet as we wait for the storm to hit tomorrow. How have you been?”

“Been busy visiting a few friends. I’ll be leaving day after tomorrow. Tell me how you have been.”

“I had dinner with Josh yesterday and we had so much fun. I’m having lunch with him today.”

“I’m glad for you and I wish you two lots of luck. I’m pulling for you.”

“Thanks. Oh, Mom asked about you. I told her I haven’t seen you in a day or so.”

“Give me her number and I’ll call her now.”

“Be careful there, she may hurt you.”

“I’m looking forward to it. Keep in touch and let me know if there are any permanent changes in yours and Josh’s lives.”


“Hello.”

“Hello Ms. Murphy, Sean O’Hara here. I hope I’m not interrupting you, I just wanted to call and say HI.”

“SEAN! I’ve been hoping you would call before you leave town. You’re not interrupting, but you could, if you’re brave enough.”

“I just talked to Liz and she told me basically the same thing. If you’re sure, I can drop by for a few minutes.”

“Please do. I’ll be expecting you.”

I’ve seen photos of her and Mom together in the past, but now I wasn’t sure what to expect. Mom says she’s a couple of years younger than her, and Liz told me her mom looks damn good. I’ve heard a daughter say that before and it made me think - daughters see their Moms different than I do.

What the hell, since Mom and Liz both want me to spend some time with her, I’ll make the most of it.

I parked my Indian under her carport next to her Sporty Toyota Supra, and when I looked up, I saw her standing inside the storm door.

I swear, I thought she was Liz standing there when I first saw her.

“Ms. Murphy, I thought you were Liz when I first looked up to see you.”

“Get in here, you handsome devil. You need to get your eyes checked as soon as you can. Oh, and call me Dorothy.”

I reached back and closed the door, then held out my arms.

“Mom told me to hug you.” I didn’t wait for her to respond, I pulled her to me.

“She told me the same thing, and now I know why. Damn Sean, you are every bit the man your Mom told me you are. I’m not going to repeat what Liz told me about you. They damn sure didn’t make men like this back when I was your age.”

I didn’t turn her loose and she smiled as she snuggled closer. She put her face against my neck and told me, “You’re playing with fire and if you don’t stop now, we’re both going to get burned.”

“I’m not going to stop unless you tell me to. I need to warn you though, I love older women as much as I love younger women.”

She’s wearing a thin, short sleeve pullover and as soon as her body touched mine, I knew she wasn’t wearing a bra. Damn what some titties on this Cougar.

“It’s been years since I’ve even hugged a man, and now you have me pulled against you in a way that makes me want more.”

“If it’s been that long, it had to be your choice. You are even hotter than my own Mom and all my life, I’ve thought Mom was a porn star.”

“It’s funny you mentioned that. She told me that if you and I did mix it up, she wanted to see the video. Only she didn’t word it quite like that.”

“I knew that. Mom doesn’t cut no slack. She loves sex and I love Mom. If you’ll let me, I would love to love you the same way.”

“I’ve wanted this to happen since the first day she showed me a photo of you. I think you were a junior in high school when that photo was taken. She gave me that one and I still have it.

“I hope you don’t mind me being so bold, but would you like to go in my bedroom with me?”

“Bedroom, living room, bathroom, back porch, makes me no difference. Lead the way and let me take your clothes off when we get there.”

“I’ll have to help you get these tight jeans off my fat ass. I love them, but they are a bitch to get on and off.”

“Your ass is Liz’ ass and my Mom’s ass made over. Give your ass to me for the next three hours and I’ll show you how much I can worship a sexy woman’s ass.”

She led me to her bedroom and though it looks like a woman’s bedroom, it’s not frilly or girly. I love it, neat and white, with a very comfortable bed.

“Kiss me, Dorothy and hang on, we may not make it back to Kansas before dark.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.