Sean O'Hara: Womanizer - Cover

Sean O'Hara: Womanizer

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sean O'Hara roars into his hometown for the first time since graduating from high school three years ago. His new Indian motorcycle causes quite a stir. Then he discovers many of the girls he knew back then - and some of his former teachers - still see him as a handsome young stud. He rekindles old flames, ignites a few wild-fires among the women and teenagers - and after making sparks fly at City Hall - he leaves his mark on his hometown once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

When we topped a small rise in the old roadbed, I could see the remnants of pavement through the scattered grass. I stopped and dropped the kickstand, to let the Indian rest. Kacey was off and stripping as soon as I stopped. By the time I turned to look at her, she was wiggling her ass to get those skintight booty-shorts off her hips.

“Damn, Kacey. You are the sexiest, most beautiful young woman I have ever seen.”

I was down to my boots and pants when she knelt on her shorts and bent forward to help me get my boots off. While she was putting my boots, and her clothes in the saddlebags, I stripped my leather pants off, then handed them to her.

“OH-MY-GOD! I see why Charlotte told us you have a cock and not a dick! Wait! Let me get some pics of him, kiss him and tell him how much I love him already.”

Before I could say anything - not that I was going to stop her - she had the entire head of my cock in her mouth.

“WATCH THE TEETH! OH ... FUCK ... KACEY! YOU’RE ABOUT TO SWALLOW MY WHOLE FUCKIN COCK!”

And just like that - she swallowed it! I mean, her lips were pressed against my balls and she was still swallowing, and sucking for more. My first ever blowjob, and it took her less than a minute to make me blow.

I was finally able to push her back and pull her up to stand next to me.

“Kiss me, Kacey. That was my first true blowjob ever, and you swallowed my whole damn cock!”

“I love your cock and I love the taste of your cum. I still have some in my mouth, but I would love to kiss you right now.”

“Spit that last dribble out and kiss me, Baby. Anyone who can suck a cock like you can, surely deserves a kiss. I hope you know, not only do I love fucking, I love eating pussy.”

“OH DAMN, SEAN! My pussy is already dripping, and now you tell me you’re going to eat me?”

“I sure am, now kiss me, Baby.”

I pulled her to me with my cock between her thighs and the whole time we kissed, she fucked the top of my cock with her slick pussy.

“Let’s ride back there naked and I’ll let you sit astraddle me as you fuck me. If you’re sure you want to take my cock like this, I’ll leave the engine idling so it will vibrate you and me...

“I just hope you like fucking as much as you think you will. You are absolutely the hottest, sexiest woman I’ve ever been naked with.”

“Show me how you like for a woman to fuck you. I want to learn all about fucking. I don’t care if it’s five years before you get back this way - and I’m married with kids by then - I’ll still want to sit on your cock. I never even dreamed your cock would be this fucking huge. Can you believe I swallowed your whole cock, and even swallowed all your cum when you let it go in my throat - for fuckin ever and ever - it felt like?”

“I knew years ago, that you were one of a kind, and that you’d grow up to be a tall hot-ass young woman who loves sex. Now, you just stay where you are and I’ll turn around and sit on the seat backwards. You can slide up and put my cock in your pussy, then fuck me as deep, and as fast as you want to. Just don’t hurt your pussy, because as long as Sean O’Hara is back in town, your pussy, your sexy ass and your perfect titties belong to me.”

“FUCK! I can feel this fuckin’ Dark Horse Indian beating its Tom-Tom right up through your cock. Hold still, Baby. I’m going to put my feet on the footrests and show you how much I love your sexy ass and how much I need your long fat cock.”

“Hold onto my handlebars and don’t let your feet slip. Your sexy ass belongs to me as long as you can stand to have my cock in your pussy ... Just one more thing for you to think about, as you take my cock the first time ... Next, you’re going to lie down over the gas tank on your belly, and let me lay on your ass and fuck you from behind.”

“OH FUCK YES! OH DAMN, SEAN - LOOK DOWN AT MY PUSSY!”

“Hell Yeah, Baby. Now fuck me like you love me. You have most of my cock inside you, and I want to fill your pussy full the first time we fuck. Make that little bad-ass pussy swallow my cock like you did when you sucked me off.”

“Like this?”

She’s getting into this fucking, now. Damn, I’d love to take her with me when I leave, but there’s no way in hell that will ever work. She’d be like she said Charlotte is - home alone, with me out on the jobsite for weeks at a time.

“Can you come when I do? I’m about to get my first come with your cock all the way to your balls inside my pussy.”

“Ride my cock, Baby. Fuck me like you own me. Here I come, and right this second, I wish you weren’t on those damn pills. I’d fill your pussy with enough cum to impregnate your whole graduating class.”

“OH DAMN, OH FUCK YES. I feel your cum, and here comes my come. OH HELL YES. I’D LET YOU FUCK MY PUSSY FULL EVEN IF WE DID MAKE ME PREGNANT!”

“Lean down here and kiss me Kacey. Damn Girl, this may be your first time to fuck, but you sure know how to make a man get his come just as you do. Kiss me again, Baby. If you feel like another fast fuck, turn around and lie on your belly as I lay on your sexy ass and fuck you from behind this time.”

“OH GOD! Sean, my ass feels so wide open and ready for your cock, as I lay with my legs spread across your gas tank. I hope you can reach my titties when you get your cock all the way inside me...

“YES, OH HELL YES! I love the feel of your cock sliding inside my pussy like this. Fuck me like you’re the owner of my ass. I love your huge fuckin cock. I want you to show me all the ways we can fuck on your Indian. This big engine could make a whore of me if you lived here fulltime again.”

“If you’re going to fuck like a whore, you better be my private whore as long as I’m here, or I’ll cut you off.”

“FUCK ME, SEAN! I’ll be your whore as long as you’re here. When you leave, I may have to find a substitute. You’ve already taught me to love fucking so much, I may not be able to go without a cock.”

“I want you to love fucking. If you have a man when I come back, I’ll send word how to get in touch with me - that is, if you want to be my whore again. It will be up to you. I won’t expect you to come running, just because I’m back in town.”

“That’s fair enough. You should know by now, I’ll always love your cock and want more, any time we can meet and get it on...

“Tell me another way you like for your women to fuck. My pussy loves your cock. I’m getting tender and I need a way I can slow fuck you. I still want you to come by the school and get me tomorrow. I’ve already decided, no bra and no panties. I want my man to know my pussy, and my ass both, belong to him.”

“That’s my Gal. If you feel like slow fucking some more, let me sit on the saddle and you sit across my legs facing me. You can take my cock as deep, and fuck as fast, or slow as your pussy wants me. I love sucking titties while fucking like this too.”

“I love it when you suck my titties. I believe you could make me come just by sucking them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.