Sean O'Hara: Womanizer - Cover

Sean O'Hara: Womanizer

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Sean O'Hara roars into his hometown for the first time since graduating from high school three years ago. His new Indian motorcycle causes quite a stir. Then he discovers many of the girls he knew back then - and some of his former teachers - still see him as a handsome young stud. He rekindles old flames, ignites a few wild-fires among the women and teenagers - and after making sparks fly at City Hall - he leaves his mark on his hometown once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

We agreed to start on this tomorrow morning. I told them I’d meet them there at 7:00, before any of the others show up for work.

“If anyone happens to say anything about us being there early, tell them we’re planning a big welcome-home party for the Mayor and his son...

“I’ll check the lock on his office door, and make sure that spare key fits. I can look at the lock on the door to the womens bathroom, then go to the hardware store to get one like it. I’ll have that lock replaced in a matter of minutes, once I get back. Then I’ll get out of the building before someone comes in and sees me ... Oh, and I’ll need to know how many extra keys to have made for the new lock on the womens bathroom.”

It was almost dark when I got up to leave. Macki hasn’t mentioned riding with me, so I asked her if she’d let me give her a ride home.

“I was about to ask you if you would. I would love to ride further, but maybe you can take me for a ride some other time, during the day?”

“Sure, I’d love to.”

We said our goodbyes, and left.

“I know they’re talking about me asking for a ride, but I rode over here with Joanna after work, and she told me I needed to ask you to take me home, if we didn’t get a chance to ride before then.”

“Does it bother you that people may talk about you? Being seen with me, I mean.”

“Not one bit. I’m excited and if you’ll wait just a minute, I’ll get my overnight bag out of Joanna’s car.”

She was headed toward Joanna’s house next door, before it dawned on me what she meant. When she returned, I had my bike turned around, and took her small tote bag to stuff it down inside the saddlebag.

I held her hand as she stood on the footrest and threw her right leg across the seat.

We were at the first intersection when she leaned close, pressing her titties against my back. “Sean, would you let me raise your vest and t-shirt, so I can press my naked titties against your back?”

“If you’re sure about this - I’d love to feel your titties against my bare back. Someone must have told you about that.”

“Gina and Liz both told me about it when we were in the bathroom, just before we left.”

She never gave me directions to where she lives, so I drove straight to Mom’s and pulled up in front of the garage, waiting for the door to open.

Inside, I shut the Indian down and held her hand as she stepped off. I didn’t turn her hand loose, and she looked up at me.

She’s smiling - and that smile put a cinch on her getting fucked.

“Sean, I have never done anything like this in my life. But today, I knew that if I didn’t make this happen, I may never get a chance to be with you.”

“What did you do? I’m the one who brought you here, without giving you a chance to tell me you wanted to go home.”

“I talked to Gina at noon, about how I could find a way to be with you tonight and she told me to call your Mom. I did, and your Mom told me to come home with you after our meeting.”

“I’m glad you did. I wanted to meet you in person, as soon as I saw you in those pics last night. Then today, when I saw you at Gina’s, I wanted to sit next to you. I could tell you were shy, and maybe a little nervous, too. But it makes me feel good, that you called Mom and asked her if you could come over ... Mom is going to hug you and make a fuss over you. I hope you don’t mind.”

“Your Mom is good friends with my Mom, and when I called her today, she told me I could come over any time, even after you leave for Oklahoma ... I’m nervous again, now that I’m here. I guess you can tell.”

“Don’t be nervous. I wanted to ask you to ride with me, and I was so happy when you asked first. I’m sure Mom heard my bike when we came in, so just relax, and give me a hug. If it will make you feel better, you can pull your shirt up and I’ll pull mine up so we can hug your naked titties against my naked chest, before we go inside.”

“Do you really like my titties that much?”

“I have been in love with your titties since I saw your nude pics last night. I have those pics stored on my phone too. Show those huge titties to me now, and press them to my chest.

“OH FUCK SEAN! You have hair all over your chest!”

“I know, and I want your titties smeared all over my chest too.”

“Pull your shirt off and let me hug you with both of us naked from the waist up.”

“You’re not still nervous are you?”

“No, I feel like I could strip right here and let you fuck me.”

“Mom is probably waiting for us.”

“She told me she would be waiting for us in your bed when we get here. I’m excited now.”

“I’m not sure how to ask this, but, have you ever been with another woman?”

“Yes, I have a cousin who used to live here until about three years ago. She got married and moved to Indiana. She and I were with each other every day, and night. Mom knew about Ann and me, but Ann’s mom didn’t, and we always stayed at my house when we wanted to sleep together.”

“Your Mom sounds like my Mom.”

“Get ready for this, I heard your Mom and my Mom, talking about getting you in bed with both of them, before you leave for Tulsa.”

“Then it doesn’t bother you that Mom is waiting for us, naked in my bed?”

“I’m excited. She likes my titties as much as you.”

“She will love the rest of you, too ... Kiss me before we go inside. I’ve wanted to kiss you since I walked into Gina’s tonight and saw you.”

“I’ve never kissed a man.”

“Kiss me like you kiss your cousin. We’ll find a way to make it good for us.”

“OH DAMN! Kiss me again, Sean. I could fuck you right here, I’m so excited to be here with you ... Uh, before we go in there where your Mom is, I want to ask a favor.”

“Sure, if I can, I’ll try to make it happen.”

“I want you to fuck me while I kiss your Mom.”

“That’s easy for me to agree to. There’s a reason you asked that, isn’t it?”

“Yes, I have seen your Mom and my Mom together many times and I’ve always wanted to join them, but I never had the nerve to ask them if I could.”

“Are you on birth control?”

“Yes, but even if I wasn’t, I would still want you. Your Mom told me today that you and I would make beautiful babies.”

“Yeah ... she’s afraid she’ll never have any grandbabies.”

“I’m excited, Sean. I’m not nervous now that we’ve talked. Kiss me again, and let’s go get some pussy.”

“You excite me, Mackie. Hold still and let me kiss both your titties as I pull them together. DAMN, I love your big beautiful titties.”

“I love them too. I know your Mom likes my titties. I would be in heaven, if she would let me kiss her titties.”

“That did it! Get your sexy ass in there with Mom. You two set this up, and now, I get to fuck both of you in the same bed at the same time.”

Mom had the lamp beside my bed dimmed to barely a glow. She’s propped up on my pillows naked when we walked into my room.

“I thought you two were going to strip and fuck in the garage, before coming to bed...

“Macki, get your sexy ass in this bed and hug me with your naked titties against mine. I finally get to see you naked and feel your naked body, after seeing you prance around nearly naked all over your house.

“Ms. O’Hara, I’ve seen you and Mom naked together many, many times when she thought I wasn’t in the house. I’ve secretly wanted to be naked with you since the first time I saw you kissing Mom’s pussy.”

Macki dropped her shirt on the floor with her shorts, and crawled across the bed to lean down and kiss Mom. I could barely see her sexy ass and I knew this wasn’t going to work.

I turned and flipped the overhead light on.

I dropped my jeans and t-shirt next to my boots and crawled over behind Macki. I could see her smooth tight-lipped pussy, and when I pulled her feet apart, she spread her knees wider, with her sexy ass raised.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.