Sean O'Hara: Womanizer - Cover

Sean O'Hara: Womanizer

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Sean O'Hara roars into his hometown for the first time since graduating from high school three years ago. His new Indian motorcycle causes quite a stir. Then he discovers many of the girls he knew back then - and some of his former teachers - still see him as a handsome young stud. He rekindles old flames, ignites a few wild-fires among the women and teenagers - and after making sparks fly at City Hall - he leaves his mark on his hometown once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

“I feel your pussy gripping my cock even tighter. Talking about your young friend like this, turns your sexy ass on, doesn’t it? Tell me the rest of it, I know there has to be more. You’re much too excited, just to leave that story hanging.”

“I told her that I would ask you to give her a ride on your Indian, if she wanted me to. She screamed and hugged me so tight, she was mashing her titties against mine ... Then, she kissed me, and we really got wild. I’ve never made love to a girl, but she had - once or twice - she said. I loved it, but I still wanted a man. Thank goodness you came along and here I am with your cock in my pussy all the way past my liver.

“Where does that leave your friend? We don’t really have enough time to meet her, before we’re supposed to meet at Gina’s.”

“I know, but if it’s alright with you, I thought I could text her your cell number and tell her to either text you, or give you a call tomorrow morning. You really do need to meet her. I can show you why I say that - if you like.”

You have pics?”

“Yes, but I’d rather let her send her nude pics to you, if that’s alright?”

“I respect that. I’d be the same way. I’m sure you have some daring pics too, from the way you talk about them.”

She slid her iPhone across the table, back past her left hip. “Click on Britt. I have the nudes of her and me locked. Maybe soon, she and I can take more nudes with you - that is if she gets lucky with you too.”

“HOLY SMOKE! I was expecting something totally different. This girl is HOTTER THAN HELL!”

“You can scroll through all of those. There are no pussy shots, titty shots, or naked ass shots, but you can tell she loves to pose and she’s even more daring when she’s completely naked.”

“I’d love to meet her, and set something up with you and her. But we only have about forty minutes, and I’d like to use your shower, if that’s alright.”

“You go ahead, if I get in there with you, we won’t make it over to Gina’s before daylight tomorrow.”

“I keep a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, rolled and wrapped in my saddlebags, I’ll get them and be right back.”

“Would you mind if I send Britt a few of your pics? I won’t send the naked pics.”

“Yeah, go ahead. Just sort through mine like we did yours. When you send them, tell her I’d love to have some of her hottest pics in return.”

“I’m sending them straight from your phone, she’ll think it’s you sending them.”

“Don’t get me in trouble with her - before I even get to meet her.”

I came out of the bathroom dressed, and put my clean socks on. Liz was in the bathroom when I pulled my boots on while on sitting at the table. I picked up my phone and opened it to see that I had three text messages.

Hey Sean. Nice to meet you this way. Hope to talk to you tomorrow. Got your text and I really like the pics with you on your Indian

Hey Sean. Me again I really like those pics you sent in the second batch. Hope you have more like those

I looked back to see which pics Liz sent her.

In the first text she sent, there were two of me without a shirt on, just my boxers. I don’t even remember those being on my phone. When I looked closer, I saw Gina’s kitchen table. Now I know where those were taken.

In the second text, I saw one with me pissing, with my back to the camera, my leather pants down low on my butt, and me looking back over my shoulder. I remember that one. Carlos took that one somewhere up in Missouri when we pulled off on a side road and pissed. I wouldn’t have sent that one - but still - it’s not a bad pic of my ass, with my leather pants stretched tight across it.

There were three more in the third text. Two were of me asleep on a cot in the bunkhouse up in Montana. I have my boxers on in this one too, though I do have a hard on.

Oh Hell. Liz shouldn’t have sent this one. My cock is pointing straight up through the pee-hole in my boxers, and I’m on that same cot.

Damn it, Carlos!

I was getting another text, when Liz walked into the kitchen naked. She’s carrying her t-shirt and shorts, which she tossed on the table. She’s drying her hair with a towel, smiling at me the whole time.

“Did Britt text you back?”

“Three times, and I’m getting another one...

“OH HELL!”

“What? Let me see...

“WOW, I knew she would send you one of her naked, if I sent her some of you naked.”

“Some?”

“Yes, I sent her four texts.”

“Liz, I thought I asked you not to do that. What will that girl think of me?”

“Read that last message. I’m sure she likes those last two pics.”

“Which two did you send?

“OH SHIT! Well ... too late now.”

“What did she say about them?”

“I forgot to look. Damn ... I like this girl’s sense of humor.

‘Please call me early tomorrow. I miss both of you already’

When we walked out to leave, she told me. “Since we’re still early, would you go with me to the biker shop so I can get a pair of those leather pants?”

“Sure, we’ll run by there first, then I’ll take you back to your car.”


I saw Josh standing behind the counter, and waved as soon as he looked up. He waved back, and I led Liz over to the leather clothes. I knew he would follow. I could see his face light up.

“Josh, I want you to meet a really good friend of mine, Elizabeth Murphy. She answers to Liz, and that’s what all her friends call her. She wants some leather riding pants, kinda like mine.

“Liz, say hello to Josh Mooney. He’s been a friend since back in high school. He owned a Kawasaki Crotch Rocket, when I bought a used ‘94 Kawasaki V-Twin from his dad. There were only four of us in school who rode motorcycles, and his was the only Crotch Rocket.”

“Hi, Liz. I’ll say one thing about my biker friend, Sean O’Hara - he’s always in the company of a beautiful woman.”

“Thank you, Josh. I just recently met Sean, but he truly is a good friend. I wish we had more time to visit, but Sean and I are on our way to a meeting, and I wanted to stop by and see if you have any of these leather riding pants that would fit my big butt.”

“Lady - step this way and we’ll help you find what you’re looking for, and still have time to make your meeting. Just looking at you - and don’t be offended - I’d say you have a twenty-seven inch waist and a thirty-six butt. Am I close?”

“You are dead on with your measurements. You and Sean must have studied more than math and physics in school. He’s pretty good at guessing too.”

“Here are two pair, each of a different design. Try these on. I think you’ll like the way they fit, and the way they look on you. You can pay for them and take them with you, if you’re in a hurry. As long as you don’t remove the tags, we’ll take them back.”

“Let me try these on. I’m this close to owning a pair of leather pants, and I would love to wear a pair these out of here.”

“Sure, take them to the dressing room right over there...

Josh pulled me away from her a ways and looked at me. “Sean, are you dating Liz?”

“No, we just met a short time ago. She’s never been married, never dates as far as I know - and she owns her own home. She works at City Hall in some office, and I think she told me she’s twenty-four, but that’s really all I know about her.”

“Damn Man, that young woman is a living doll. Does she like riding bikes? Or was this just a one time ride?”

“This was her first time to ride, and I’m taking her back to her car now, so she can attend her meeting.”

“I hate to sound like I’m hitting on a woman who comes in here the first time, but there aren’t many who make me feel like this - I would love to have her phone number. Do you know if she has a land-line?”

“I really don’t know. I can ask her, and even ask if she would mind you calling. That’s about all I can do for you. I will wish you luck, since I’ll be leaving in a week or so.”

“Sean, help me out with Liz, and I’ll owe you, Man.”

“I’ll tell her all about you, and if you get the chance to take it any further, that will be up to you and Liz. If I was home to stay - you would have to fight me.”

“Here she comes, and would you just look at the way those pants fit her? MY GOD MAN - You gotta help me here, Sean.

“She’s going to take both pair, give her one of your cards and be sure to show her your cell number. I’ll do what I can. Like I said - good luck.”

“Josh, I want both pair. I may come back and get one of those vests. I love the feel of leather, don’t you? I see you wear a vest too.”

When she paid with her debit card, I watched as Josh put the other pair of pants in a bag, with the shorts she’d worn, and gave her the receipt.

“Liz, I wish you would take one of my cards and call me if there is ever any problem with the leather goods you purchase here.”

“Thanks, Josh. Here’s one of my cards, too. I’ve written my cell number on the back, since I never give it out... You need to call me tomorrow. I get up early and I’m home weekends.”

“Thank you, Liz. Have a good evening, and thanks again for coming by today.”

He grabbed me and shook my hand. “Sean, I owe you for bringing Liz to our shop. See you soon, I hope.”

I had just fired-off the Indian when Liz leaned over my right shoulder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.