Sean O'Hara: Womanizer - Cover

Sean O'Hara: Womanizer

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Sean O'Hara roars into his hometown for the first time since graduating from high school three years ago. His new Indian motorcycle causes quite a stir. Then he discovers many of the girls he knew back then - and some of his former teachers - still see him as a handsome young stud. He rekindles old flames, ignites a few wild-fires among the women and teenagers - and after making sparks fly at City Hall - he leaves his mark on his hometown once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

I was trying to get a mental picture of Claire in my mind before she gets here. I remember her fire red, wavy hair shining brilliantly each time I saw her. I remember her big titties too. Though they weren’t as large as Carol’s huge mammaries, Claire’s are big and I remember they stood so erect, they appeared to almost be pointing in opposite directions. I’ve never seen another woman since her, who has breasts quite like hers.

She’s tall - maybe an inch or so shorter than Carol, who has to be close to five - nine. LEGS - Damn, I remember thinking that Claire’s long legs have to be her third most attractive physical asset.

Carol was facing the door, riding my cock in reverse, when Claire burst into the room. Damn, the first thing I noticed when I looked up, was her pair of wild titties, swinging and swaying out of control from side to side, before they settled down with one pointing to the right, and the other to the left. I knew damn well, from mental images three years ago, those big titties were set wide apart. I was still staring at them when she turned to close the door and lock it.

There’s that ass I’ve always drooled over.

Three years didn’t hurt Carol or Claire one damn bit. It may have added to Claire’s shape, but I’ll have to see her naked to be sure.

She’s smiling as she looks down at Carol. Then her eyes met mine.

“Hey, Ms. Claire, good to see you again. You look just as good as you did the last time I saw you, three years ago.”

Carol told her, “Toss your keys on that table and pull your shirt off. The least you could do is stop staring at my pussy and say hello to Sean.”

“Hi Sean - call me Claire. Damn Boy, you look even better than you did when you graduated.”

She’s staring right between my legs and I know she can see my cock plowing in and out of Carol’s pussy, as she fucks me ... She’s managed to take all of me inside her pussy, and now she’s riding me like I’m a bucking bull, with her sexy ass sliding back and forth on my belly.

“I would hug you, but Carol has me hemmed in down here at the moment.”

Carol told her, “Claire, pull your shirt off and kneel down here behind me, to give Sean a hug. I know he’d love to feel your naked titties against his naked chest. There’s no way I can stop fucking him until I get my come with his cock up to his balls inside my pussy.”

“Sean, may I hug you? I can’t take my eyes off you.”

“I would love to have a kiss too, if you don’t mind seeing Carol and me like this ... I mean - well you know what I mean.”

“Yes - I think I know. Sean, you really are as big as all the women swear you are - aren’t you?”

“Take your shirt off and come give me a hug and a kiss. I’m not sure how to answer that. I never knew women talked about me being big.”

“They’re just rumors actually. Though there has been some tales told on you since you came back this time.”

“Really? I’ve only been here a couple of days. Do you know who was spreading those tall tales on me?”

“A friend called me, but a friend of hers called her and told her that you were seen with a girl. I shouldn’t have mentioned it, because I’d hate for my friend to get into trouble with you.”

“I’d never cause trouble for anyone, just for repeating rumors they’ve heard about me. Those tall tales were going around back when I was in high school. I laughed about them and went about my business.”

She was kneeling beside me when she pulled that oversize shirt off and threw it over behind me. “HOLY SMOKE! Claire, I knew your titties were big, but I never knew they were as big as Carol’s. I swear, your titties are as big and proud as hers, and I love the way your titties are pointing in opposite directions...

“Come give me a kiss and rub those big beautiful titties all over my chest.”

“Thank you, Sean. I love my titties as much as I love Carol’s ... I mean, as much as she loves hers.”

“I love both of you, and Carol has already told me she loves your titties and your sexy body. I have to tell you, I love both of you and I hope you and I can take time to show our love, like Carol is loving me.”

“Could you really do two women?”

“Do them?”

“You know what I meant. You just want me to say the word, don’t you. I see you smiling ... Could you really let me sit on your cock and fuck you, like Carol is now? I’m on the pill and I would love for you to be my first man. I wanted you to notice me, way back when you were still a junior in high school, but you always looked the other way when I passed by.”

“You probably don’t want to know why I looked away.”

“Tell me, and I’ll kiss you and mash my titties all over your chest and face too.”

“I knew if I looked at you up close, I’d get a hard-on, and then be embarrassed each time I saw you for the rest of the day.”

“Are you serious? Is that the real reason?”

“Yes, I hope you still like me.”

“Oh, I like you alright. If a woman could get a hard-on, I would have come through the door with one. Kiss me, Sean. I have never kissed a man in my life, and I need to feel what Carol is feeling right now.”

“Look at Carol’s sexy ass as she fucks me. Will you fuck me the same way? I want you to fuck me already, and my cock is still buried to my balls inside your best friend’s pussy.”

“If you could fuck two women at once, I would be all over your ass. Kiss me and hold my titties. No man has ever seen them or touched them. I want you to be my first.”

“Kiss me and mash your beautiful tittles all over me, then I’ll show you how I can fuck two women at once.”

“NO YOU CAN’T!”

“I can, and I will, if you’ll trust me enough to let me.”

“Not only do I trust you - I’m going to fuck you.”

Our first kiss was almost like Carol and me kissing the first time. Then, I remembered they were lovers. With her titties against my chest, her body was against Carol’s back, as Carol kept right on fucking me.

I could feel my cock getting another rush of energy as I thought of sucking Claire’s pussy as she and Carol faced each other with Carol fucking me.

We came up for air and I told Carol, “Carol, turn around and fuck me facing this way. I want Claire to sit on me facing you, and I want both of you to feel so good, you’ll get your comes the same time I do.”

Claire looked down at me. She’s frowning, but she’s smiling too, as she asked, “Sean, are you sure? I mean, well, my pussy has been wet since Carol called and told me you were up here.”

“Will you let me? I really do want to eat your pussy ... If you’ll let me, Carol will take us out on the roof and we can fuck naked under the sun ... I hope you know, I want my cock in your pussy too, before we’re through.”

“Sean O’Hara, I probably need your cock more than you need my pussy. Just be gentle with me, and I’ll fuck you anywhere, anytime we can.”

“I have never been rough with a woman. My Mom taught me better.”

“I hope you didn’t mean that the way it sounds.”

“Well, I’m sure she would have, if she thought I needed some lessons.”

“SEAN O’HARA! You don’t mean that!”

“I’d let you and Carol watch, even.”

“You probably would too ... I would love to watch her fuck you, if I knew she wouldn’t mind.”

“Mom loves pussy too.”

“OH DAMN! Does she really? I know your Mom, and I would pay to get some of her pussy.”

“You wouldn’t have to pay, but between Mom and me, you would pay dearly, by the time we get through with your sexy ass.”

Carol raised up and turned around to take my cock facing me. “May I join that party too?”

“If you two are serious, I’ll call you tomorrow and tell you when to come over.”

“Will you suck my pussy now, then take us out on the roof and let both of us ride your cock and tongue?”

“You took the words right out of my mouth. Just so you’ll both know, you won’t hurt my feelings if you want to kiss, and get some titty too, while you ride.”

Just before Claire settled her sexy ass over my face, she told me, “I hope you’re not mad, when the rumor gets out that you fucked and sucked two women at once.”

“That rumor was going around before I graduated.”

“Hell yes it was! I remember that one, now. You were supposed to have fucked Charlotte Ramsey’s Mom, Gladys - and Principal Charles Warren’s wife, Wendy - at the same time - in the Superintendents office, on top of his desk!”

Claire told me, “Charlotte’s Mom is a very pretty, very nice lady. I don’t know her personally, but I’ve seen her at the school meetings and she has an infectious smile and personality.”

“I know her personally. If you and Carol would like to meet her, I could get her to call you.”

“Would you fuck all three of us, if we did?”

“I’m not sure I know her that well. You’ll have to ask her that.”

Carol said, “If we ask her, and she wants to come here and meet you too, would you fuck her, and both of us too?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.