Sean O'Hara: Womanizer - Cover

Sean O'Hara: Womanizer

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Sean O'Hara roars into his hometown for the first time since graduating from high school three years ago. His new Indian motorcycle causes quite a stir. Then he discovers many of the girls he knew back then - and some of his former teachers - still see him as a handsome young stud. He rekindles old flames, ignites a few wild-fires among the women and teenagers - and after making sparks fly at City Hall - he leaves his mark on his hometown once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

“Let me finish, then you can fuss at me ... I have a few friends that I can call on, to help me put the squeeze on that sicko Mayor, and his dumb-ass son. The first thought that comes to mind is, catching them in a trap - that you - and maybe one or two more of your co-workers can help us set for him. We need the local news cameras to get photos live, that way they can’t claim the photos were shopped, or fake...

“Can you help us with this?”

“I’m sure I can. I have another friend who works there and I’m sure she’ll help us - Mackenzie Phillips is her name, but we call her Macki. You would love to meet that young woman! People say we look like sisters ... Anyway, the mayor has been after her to let him fuck her and take photos, and even video them naked together.

Gina asked her, “Is Macki the one I met the day I stopped by to take you to lunch?”

“No, that was Liz Murphy. We really do need to introduce her to Sean. She talks about him all the time, and she’s never met him.”

“Do you think your friends, Macki and Liz would help us, if we set the mayor up - to get his sorry ass out of office?”

“Sean, if they find out you are helping us, those two will want to be naked with you ... But they would gladly help us. I can call them later, if you like...

“Gina, I want you and Sean to know, I feel so much better, after talking to someone about this. I hope this works out. I’ll be able to get rid of that sorry-ass Roy Jr. who thinks he has me under lock and key.”

“Joanna, now you sound like the friend I made before all of this shit came up. I hope you’re able to let Sean and me love you after this is all over and done with.”

“I’m not waiting that long! Unless both of you tell me right now that you don’t want to be naked with me, I want to fuck right here, right now.”

I told her, “Does that mean both of you will come sit on my lap and kiss me?”

“Joanna you sit on his legs facing him and I’ll sit behind you. I’m not going to warn you but once - you need to remember - you’re not on birth control.”

She looked at me, “Sean, I need you and I hope you don’t refuse me. Please, let me have your big beautiful cock, at least for a few minutes.”

“Do I get a hug and a kiss, as you put my cock in your pussy?”

“YES! You’ll have to go slow with me at first. I know you’ve seen my pussy by now, and Gina told me that my pussy is as small, or maybe smaller than her pussy.”

“Come sit on my legs facing me and slide forward. I’ll let you decide how much of my cock you want and I’ll tell you when I’m going to blow - in plenty of time for you to stand up, or push back and let Gina take my cum.”

With her legs spread wide, I could see her small, narrow pussy split. Then I remembered what Gina told me about wanting to lick and eat Joanna’s pussy.

“Gina, maybe you need to get Joanna to sit the other way so you can make her pussy slick before she tries to take my cock.”

She looked at me and grinned as she winked.

“He’s right Joanna, I can tell you from experience. Would you let me kiss your pussy until you’re wet enough to take his cock?”

“We’ve talked about this before, but we’ve never done anything. If I let you, will you let me suck your pussy before Sean fucks you?”

“Heck Yes! Come sit on his knees and spread your legs wide. I’ve only done this once before, and I’ve only had my pussy sucked once. I’m excited and I’m so ready for us to have some fun tonight - and any time Sean can come over before he leaves.”

“Gina, I was just thinking too, I can call to Liz and Macki tomorrow, and ask them to come over for some burgers or pizza. That way, Sean could start planning our attack.”

“You may need to call them tonight. If you do, tell Liz for me, I wish she would wear that same thin blouse and white skirt she wore the day you introduced us.”

“Macki has an outfit identical to the one you’re talking about Liz wearing, and you should see them together. I’ll call both of them later, and tell them we’ll have Sean O’Hara with us, and they better keep it quiet or we’ll have a houseful of naked women.”

I told her, “I think they need to send us some naked pics like Joanna did.”

“Would you talk to them, if I can convince them you’re here with us, and you’re spending the night with us?”

“As long as you two stay naked, and one of you is sitting on my cock, while the other one is eating pussy, I’ll talk some trash with both of them. That is, if I get to see some pics of them naked.”

“Gina, you’re about to make me get my come already, and it’s time for me to get some real cock for the first time in my life...

“Sean, you wanted my naked ass, now here I am.”

“Come sit on my legs the way you were earlier. Raise your ass and let Joanna get my cock lined up with your pussy before you try to take it. Don’t hurt your pussy, and the three of us will have fun for the next week or so, anyway ... If both of you really want to have some fun with me, you need to come to Mom’s house one night and meet my Mom.”

Sean?”

“Well, Mom’s love to fuck too. Mine does anyway.”

Gina told me, “Damn Boy! You can count me in. Hearing you say that you fuck your own Mom, makes my pussy want some of your cock - slick, wet, and fresh from your Mom’s pussy.”

Joanna was sitting on my cock, facing Gina, with about half of me inside her pussy when she told me, “Count me in too. If my Mom lived close by, I’d invite y’all over to her house.”

She was slowly settling her sexy ass down an inch at a time, to let my cock ease deeper and deeper inside her. I was afraid she was going to slip, and take too much at once, so I put my hands on her hips.

“It’s okay - I feel good, Sean. I feel stuffed full, but my pussy is loving your cock already. I want to try slow-fucking you now. Just let me try this, and don’t push your cock up too much, until I get my pussy used to this.”

I told her, “Joanna, now would be a good time to get your two friends on a conference call. Then, if you want to, you can call me, and Gina, and we’ll all be able to talk.”

“I’ve never done a conference call on a cellphone.”

“It’s easy. Call one - tell her you’re going to put her on hold and call your other friend. Put both on hold and call Gina - then me, the same way.”

“And we’ll be able to hear and talk to each other?”

“Yes, just like a regular conference call, once you get all of us back online.”

Gina told her, “Do it, Joanna! We’ll have fun talking sexy shit with Sean, Macki, and Liz. You told me those two love talking nasty shit all the time anyway.”

Hey, Joanna. What’s up, sexy Lady?”

“Hi Macki, I just called to see if you’re free, and want to join a conference call on our cellphones with Liz, Gina, and Sean?”

I sure am ... Uh, I hope you’re talking about Sean O’Hara.”

“Yes I am. I’m going to put you on hold, but we’ll be right back as soon as I can get all of us connected...

Hey Joanna, are we going to party?”

“Liz, I called to see if you’re free to join a conference call with Macki, Gina, Sean and me?”

Sean O’Hara? Are you shitting me?”

“No, please stay on the line while I put you on hold and call Gina, then Sean. I’ll be right back to get you.”

Hurry Baby. I need me some Sean.”

Gina’s phone rang and she answered, “Joanna, I hope you save me some of Sean’s cock.”

“You’ll get your share. I’ll be right back as soon as I get Sean online.”

My phone buzzed and I told her, “Fuck me now, Joanna. We’re going to have some fun now.”

“Hello, everyone. This is Joanna Crawford coming to you live from Gina’s bedroom, where Sean O’Hara has his monster cock stuffed all the way inside my pussy - at least a foot deep.”

“Hello Ladies, this is Sean O’Hara, coming to you live from Gina Granger’s bedroom, where she’s planning to take all of my cock inside her pussy, as soon as Joanna gets all she wants of my cock.”

Sean! It really is you! Hello Handsome,” Liz yelled.

Hi Sean, Macki Phillips here. We’ve never met - but that’s your fault.”

“Hey Ladies. I can remedy that real quick, if you’ll tell me it’s alright to call.”

Liz told me, “It’s better than alright, here. Get my number from Gina or Joanna. I would love the company.”

“I sure will, and thanks.”

Sean, get my number from Joanna, too. I’ll even share with Liz, if I get to see you,” Mackie told me.”

Joanna told them, “Girls, we have a better idea than that. We’re planning a little private party at my house tomorrow night, and there will only be the five us here.”

I told them, “The only catch is, you have to come over naked.”

Liz was quick, “Tell us now, do all four of us get you in bed naked?”

“I’m naked right now, and I’ll be naked when you get here tomorrow.”

Gina told them, “Macki - Liz ... Sean and I were naked together this afternoon. I’ll wait to fuck him last tomorrow, if you’ll both come over. We have a man here who wants to help you three put a stop to the sexual harassment at City Hall.”

Joanna spoke up, “Macki - Liz, I’m sitting on Sean’s legs with his cock buried to his balls, inside my pussy as we speak. Come naked tomorrow night and help us decide upon a plan to take out RC, and both of you can have his cock before Gina or I take him again.”

Macki said, “Sean, would you mind if we ask for a couple of pics, showing your cock in Joanna’s pussy?”

“Not at all. If we send them, do we get naked pics back from both of you?”

She asked Joanna, “Joanna, does he really have a ten inch cock? Both of us heard today, from two different women, who swore that he does.”

“Hold on just a sec, Gina is taking a pic of his cock as he pulls it out of my pussy. It took us fifteen minutes this morning, to get this fuckin cock all the way inside me - without killing me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.