Sean O'Hara: Womanizer - Cover

Sean O'Hara: Womanizer

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Sean O'Hara roars into his hometown for the first time since graduating from high school three years ago. His new Indian motorcycle causes quite a stir. Then he discovers many of the girls he knew back then - and some of his former teachers - still see him as a handsome young stud. He rekindles old flames, ignites a few wild-fires among the women and teenagers - and after making sparks fly at City Hall - he leaves his mark on his hometown once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

“Show me how you want me. I’m so excited, I’m shaking. I want to know it all, yet, I’m so anxious to have your cock in my pussy, I want us to hurry up and fuck.”

“We’ll get there. The best way for us to do this, is for me to lie on my back, and you get on top of me with your pussy over my face. You’ll get the hang of it really quick, as soon as I start eating your pussy.

“Damn, Gina. You have a really small, tight pussy.”

“Will we be able to get your cock inside me?”

“OH YES! Pussies and cocks are made for each other. Before we leave here, your pussy is going to be in love with my mouth, my tongue, and my cock.”

“Already, I’m in love with your big handsome cock.”

“If you take it inside your mouth, try to keep from scraping me with your teeth. Other than that, you can swallow it, if you like.”

“OH WOW! You made me come, when you licked my pussy.”

“Spread your legs wider, press your pussy against my mouth, and move your ass like you’re fucking me. I’ll make you come until you tell me to stop ... Suck my cock and see if you can make me come in your mouth.”

“Oh Sean! Oh Fuck! Wait, Wait! You’re making me come so much already, my pussy feels like it’s cramping ... OHHhhhhhh Myyyyyyyy Goddddd!

“Shove your tongue back inside my pussy like that! Yessssssss! Just like that ... Wait! Stop, Sean! You’ve got to stop. I want to turn around and take your cock in my pussy.

“Show me how to fuck you, Sean. I need your cock, and my pussy loves your cock already.”

“Turn around and sit on my legs. I’ll hold my cock up for you so you can slide forward and raise your ass to let me put it inside you. Go slow, and be careful. You gave your pussy to me and we don’t need to hurt that sweet little kitty.”

“Is it going in? I feel it pushing against my pussy, an already I want more.”

“Just keep the pressure on it, and let it find its way inside you. Don’t force it or you’ll hurt your pussy. The fun stops then, and you may not even like fucking after that.”

“OH HELL NO! Already, I love fucking. It’s going inside me, isn’t it? I can feel it - and now it feels like it’s twice as big as before. Can I have some more? I’m so excited, I feel like I could get a come.”

“Get a come, if you can. Your pussy will be wetter and slippery enough to let my cock ease inside you without it hurting - so much.”

“OH FUCK Sean! I know it has to be inside me now. OH WOW! I just got my first come with your cock inside my pussy. I feel good too. Can I start fucking you?”

“You barely have my cockhead inside your pussy. Fuck me slow, back and forth. The more my cock slips in and out of your pussy, the more you’ll like it, the wetter you’ll get, and the more you’ll be able to take.”

“YES! I see what you mean. I knew I was going to love fucking, and I love your cock. Can you take my cellphone and get a pic of this? I would love to send a pic of your cock going inside my pussy to Claire and Carol, right now!”

“Hold still just a second. Back up just a little ... STOP!

“Now, take a look at these two and tell me what you think. You can fuck me all you want to now. You have nearly half of my cock inside you.”

“OH MY GOD! I love the way your cock is spreading my pussy, as it forces it’s way inside me - in this first one. OH MY GOD! You took this one with your cockhead out of my pussy. FUCK! This makes your cock look twice as big, next to my pussy. Fuck me some more, I think I may be about to get another ... OH FUCK YES! DAMN SEAN! Did you get your come too? That was the best yet for me and my pussy feels really slick now.”

“You make it so good, I couldn’t hold back. I’m glad you’re taking those pills. I love your pussy and you sure are a fast learner. Fuck me faster, and make me come again, just like that.”

“Can we fuck another way? Already I love your cock, and I want you to fuck me this time.”

“Move over in the middle of the blanket, and get on your hands and knees. Give me your phone, and spread your knees wider. I want to take a pic of your sexy ass with your fresh fucked pussy and your tiny asshole showing.

“Take a pic of your cock just before it goes inside my pussy, this way. I love that first one you took, and I want another one with you fucking me like this, to send Claire and Carol.”

“Hold still, I’m going to barely put my cock inside your pussy. When I take these two, I’m going to fuck you some more. I hope you like it this way.”

“Hurry, I need your cock already.”

“Here’s your phone and mine, look at the last pics I took and tell me if you have a sexy ass or not ... Are you ready? Here comes my cock, Baby.”

“YES, OH HELL YES! I love the feel of your cock going inside my pussy like this. OH WOW! I love these pics on my phone, too. DAMN! I really do love this one with your cockhead almost touching my pussy. I’m going to send these to my phone.

“Fuck your cock all the way inside me, I love fucking like this.”

“I’m going to lean forward and hold your titties as we fuck. If it feels good, push your ass back and take all of me when I shove my cock deep inside you.”

“HELL YES! You’re making me come. Fuck me faster, I’m about to get another one...

“I hear my phone. One of them probably wants some more pics.”

“Lie on your back, we’re going to slow-fuck as you check your phone and send the last pics I took, to your friends.”

I slid close to her, then raised both her legs as I rolled on my side and eased my cock into her pussy. I was slow-fucking her as she rolled her hips up and down. I saw her smiling, as she reached for her phone.

“This is Carol texting me. I’m sure she didn’t believe it was me in the pics, when I sent those first ones with my glasses on. Now, she wants to know who I’m fucking, and where we are.”

“Should I answer her on your phone?”

“Yes, do that and tell her who you are. She won’t believe you.”

“Before I do, go sit on my bike, and let me take a pic of you. Turn your head so no one can see your face. Your friends will know it’s you, by the size of your huge titties.”

“I’ll probably get my come, sitting on that big Indian naked.”

“It will wipe off.”

I took the first one with her sitting on the seat, her hands on the handlebars.

“Stand beside it - sort of sideways, with your left hand on the handlebar, as if you’re about to step upon it. Turn your head this way just a little. That’s it, now hold that while you spread your legs and bend forward just a little. YES! I got it. Come look at this, but don’t send it yet. If Carol doesn’t believe you’re with me, I’ll send it to her from my phone.”

“You are so much fucking fun to be with. I’m glad school is out and I’m able to be with you. I’ll have to think of something special to give Dana, for what she did.”

“I’ll give her something special, if you’ll eat her pussy while I have my cock inside her.”

“Damn! That makes me want her - and you.”

“Look at this. Carol wants to know who you’re with.”

“Tell her it’s my friend Sean O’Hara. She’ll call you a liar, then you can send that pic of me on your Indian.”

“No pics of you and me together - with our faces showing, anyway. That could hurt you, and your job at the school.”

“I know someone who let that happen, and she was married at the time. Ugly is not the only word for her divorce, or his either.”

“Well, I’ve already got a reputation chasing me around as a womanizer, so any woman who’s seen with me, is automatically getting fucked by Sean O’Hara.”

“Maybe so, but there are dozens of women in this town who would love to be seen with you, even if they never did get to fuck you.”

“Maybe half a dozen, but not dozens!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.