Maria - Cover

Maria

by OldManDownTheRoad

Copyright© 2020 by OldManDownTheRoad

Erotica Sex Story: A friendly trip to the beach with a sexy mature woman quickly becomes a bit more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

A note to the readers:

I have experimented a bit in writing this story.On purpose, I did not use any quoted dialogue. This is a completely new technique for me and I not only welcome feedback and critiques, but I’m hoping you will leave comments to help me improve. My goal in this is to guide you in the story, but let your own imagination fill in the dialogue so that the story becomes more personal to each reader.

The story:

I was in a service profession and had to visit one of the local utility companies on a regular basis. Maria was one of the women that worked behind the counter. At thirty-four she was a dozen years older than I, a divorcee raising a son in high school. She was not a quiet woman and her laugh was infectious. Even when annoyed by something she used humor, sometimes bitingly sarcastic humor, but humor to gain control of the situation.

She was a stereotypical third generation Italian with coal black hair and a personality any times larger than her five foot two inch height. Maria’s voice was loud and deep, nearly a male baritone and always made me smile. Never one to be discreet, she made it plain that the reason her husband had left her was because he could not keep up with her sexual appetites. He confirmed this on more than one occasion, saying he became afraid for his life that he would have a coronary trying to please her. They did co-parent, but decided to move in separate directions after sixteen years of marriage.

During one of her breaks between boyfriends and while I also wasn’t dating I jokingly suggested that we ought to do something fun together. I guess I wasn’t surprised when Maria agreed. Neither of us really wanted to hit a nightclub or movie, too cliche. Coffee? Blah. We settled on a day trip over the weekend to take the ferry to Ship Island in the Gulf of Mexico off the coast of Mississippi. The ferry runs from sun up to sun down and there is an old fort on the island and plenty of beach activities and pavilions, pretty much a good place to play.

Our small town is about an hour or away so we decided to leave about seven in the morning. Rather than take my pickup truck we took her little red Pontiac Fiero convertible. It was a two seat sports car with barely enough trunk to fit a cooler and a bag of beach towels and supplies. Actually, I think I remember tying everything to the handle of the cooler and praying nothing blew out. The weather was pure sun and the summer was already hot. The convertible had the wind keeping us from melting.

Maria had worn a neon pink bikini with a semi-sheer bandeau top leaving her navel proudly displayed. For a woman who had given birth and was “thirty-something” her belly was taught and tempting. Covering the bottom was a tiny sheer skirt. Now Maria was not overly endowed; perhaps just under a B cup. She hardly needed a bra at even the most conservative occasions and this was not one of those times. The one attribute that perhaps did call for a bra was her nipples. She possessed two of the most impressive nipples I have ever encountered. They were at least an inch long and as big around as my thumb. Her nipples and areolae were the color of fine chocolate. I don’t think they ever got soft. Her tight top did nothing to minimize their presence. The thin material couldn’t hide those chocolate treats and she not only knew it, but relished in displaying them. Needless to say I noticed. Before we were out of her driveway my shorts became a bit tight and uncomfortable. The flash of her gleaming white teeth told me she enjoyed causing my problem.

Once we reached the interstate Maria tipped her seat back as far as it would go and gave a seductive stretch pushing those outstanding nipples to stand out even more. With a mischievous grin she asked if I was having a problem driving her tiny car. I replied that it had nothing to do with the car. There were a couple of things I was finding distracting. That admission delighted Maria even more.

While the wind in our faces let great I also noticed an added benefit. The more she moved about the lower her top slipped until it was held in place by nothing more than her two nipples. Maria was well aware. She decided to put her right foot on the dash to stretch out. Glancing out of the corner of her eye to see my reaction she began to massage the muscle in her right thigh. It wasn’t long before the massage moved up her thigh closer to the juncture of her strong legs. Then she began running her fingertips across the edges of her bottoms just teasing both herself and me.

It wasn’t long before her right and slipped under the edge of her bikini bottom and her left slid seductively down her chest until she had pushed her top as far as it could go without her nipples popping free. Then that tiny bit more and those proud protuberances did indeed spring free. While the fingers of her right hand played under her bottom her left hand pinched and twisted her hard nipples. I could hear her whimpers of desire over the noise of the road and wind. Did I mention that Maria was an exhibitionist? We were riding down the interstate in an open convertible in broad daylight with her playing with her bare tits and fingering her pussy. She gasped and closed her eyes as she trembled in an orgasm.

My next surprise came when she reached over and fished my cock out of my shorts. Maria plunged her left hand into her bottoms and came out covered in her thick grool which she smeared on my cock for lubricant. Honestly, I’m not sure how I kept from running off the interstate while driving seventy miles per hour with her stroking me with that deliciously slick lotion covering my cock. That was not all she was going to do, however. Just when I was near to exploding her plump red lips swallowed me whole and she gulped down my eruption and licked me clean.

Sitting back with a self satisfied smile she pulled her top back into place and we continued until turning off the interstate towards Gulfport where we could board the ferry. I think my head quit spinning just before we got into city traffic. Somehow we got to the dock without incident and managed to load our supplies for the day. During the trip out to Ship Island she made sure to arrange opportunities to make contact with me. A shapely hip pressing against mine then pointing out a passing yacht over my shoulder while pressing her hard nipples against my back, she was delighting in driving me to distraction. Okay, I was enjoying the attention and my own actions were just as blatantly sexual.

Standing behind Maria as we watched the dolphins racing the ferry I pressed myself against her soft ass. She in turn ground that ass into me. No doubt she felt my hardness dividing those delicious globes. I’m not sure how long it took to get to the island, but I didn’t care and neither did she. The heat we felt had nothing to do with the weather. Somewhat surprisingly no one threw a bucket of ice water at us. Arriving at the harbor we set off to find a place to enjoy the sun, sand, and water.

The harbor is on the southwest end of the island. At the northeast end is a secluded area a long distance from where most tourist stop. Although the island as part of the National Parks officially does not have a clothing optional area the north end gets little attention from the officials. Because of this people who desire less restrictions and have heard rumors gravitate to this secluded area. Everyone keeps an eye out for a ranger and wears as much or as little as they want. If anyone sees the rangers walking down the beach they pass the word and everyone covers up until they leave. It was this part of the island where I guided Maria.

After seeing a few couples enjoying the sun with nothing between them and the world a very big grin lit Maria’s face. She asked me what the hell was going on and I explained. First to come off was her bandeau top then her bikini bottoms with nothing but her sheer skirt left. It did nothing to hide the jet black curls covering her unleashed pussy. She was in heaven. I stripped off and offered to put fresh sunscreen on her. Starting with her back I massaged it in until she was relaxed and glowing. Then I moved down to her legs beginning at her feet and working up loosening her muscles and enjoying fondling her legs as I went until I was covering her ass with lotion. My finger dipped between the halves of her tender buttocks and slid along the crack of that soft ass.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.