The Cheater - Cover

The Cheater

Copyright© 2020 by Pettybox

Chapter 8: Joyce

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Joyce - Alex finds his desires have not waned as he hit his 50's, but his wife feels old and dried up. He dealt with that for a long time until he gave into a sexual situation that fell in his lap. He still loves his wife, but has no regrets of the affair, and opens the door to other opportunities. He begins a journey to satisfy his wants and needs while still keeping his love for his wife alive, even when his conscience tells him to beware..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The next few things dealing with the sale of 1113 Eisenhower Lane were handled by Larry as I usually spent 10 to 12 days a month handling my other investments and money movements. He even called me to show up at a preliminary signing as Janice wondered why I wasn’t so involved in the deal. It sounded like she got cold feet about the fact I wasn’t “holding her hand” through the deal process. Larry said I should assure her that I had other things going on and it was normal to not be in the sales office all of the time.

Janice had to sign off on the conditions of assets included in the price of the house, ride on mower, chipper, sprinkler system with timer, washing machine, dryer, range, and refrigerator. It was more a legal thing protecting the seller of “as is” property. I was there when Janice came in that night and she was happy and assured I would be there for the sale.

We explained the paperwork, which basically said there was no warranty on the assets left and she had no recourse over their condition or performance if she was not satisfied; all common sense things, but lawyers run our world.

When we all left we walked Janice to her car and the 3 of us talked about possible closing dates, move in dates etc. Larry excused himself and got into his car and drove off leaving us to continue talking.

“When can we get together again?” She asked.

“Janice, do you really think we should start up again? You should know there is no chance for me and you. My situation is permanent, I love my wife, she is my partner.”

“You said there was no intimacy. You can always have me, no strings.” She said as serious as a heart attack.

“Why would you want that? There are still a lot of good men out there and you’re still a great looking woman. You have the goods to attract the right guy.” I told her.

“I don’t need a man, or a woman to be a partner in life. I like the excitement, the release, the gratification, of sex. Best of all I like I can send my lover home to leave me to myself. After our afternoon together I finally got home and spent hours, just me and my hands, my toys, and my imagination, reliving it all. If someone lives with me, stays with me, I lose that. I want my life ALONE. But, here’s something you should know, I don’t watch porn, but lately I’ve been watching girls doing blowjobs. You might want to see how good a student I am.” She said licking her lips.

“You are impossible, but an incredible tease. I can’t tonight, I have a lot of shit going on. Your set up falls in the weeks I’m usually not in the realty office. I came to hold your hand, as Larry says. He wants you to be comfortable with everything. Obviously he doesn’t know our history, either past or recent.”

“You haven’t told him you were fucking a client? I thought you might have bragged to him.” She said in all seriousness.

“He would fire me right away, and I’m his meal ticket. I sell more than him every month for this franchise, but guys screwed around before and the Company got sued and guys fired. Larry almost lost the franchise. Their national advertising package is what keeps business coming back. This isn’t high school or frat boy stuff.” I explained.

“OK, we can get together some other time, I’m sorry.” She said as she opened her door to leave.

“Believe me, I’d LOVE to know how well you learned your video lessons.” I said with a smirk as she winked and backed out.

The next day was collection day, 1st of the month; which meant banking, seeing my finance guy, setting up appointments for each Doctor office to add a software upgrade, fix any glitches they might have, and inventory their PPE stock. I got the upgrade for a onetime $78 charge and I charged each client a $100 for installation and maintenance. Plus I had Medical Offices, that bought MO 8.5 independently, who would call me for the upgrade installation. Easy money, and if any of them needed service, I did well with that. Making appointments doesn’t sound like much, but 3-4 hours on the phone juggling times and dates is nerve wracking.

My 1st of the month day was a little crazy but I got to Duffy’s Darn Good at almost 3:30, the perfect time before shift change and the day crew from the State Workers coming in.

I no more walked in the door and Lainey was shaking a finger at me.

“Uh-oh, Alex is in trouble with his wifey.”

I look at her inquisitively and she said, “Call your wife, your cell phone is dead, she’s been trying to call you for a few hours.”

Sure enough, my phone time had drained my phone and I probably forgot to plug it in the night before as well.

Dory was flying out in a few hours to go and be with her sister in Baltimore. Her appendix had burst and peritonitis had set in and needed help until she got home from the hospital, she expected to be gone a week.

Lainey jumped right in after I explained the reason for the call

“You can come and stay with me, my handsome hunk. I’ll be sure to keep you well fed too.” She grinned.

I smiled and shook my head to her with a wink, and whispered a “maybe”.

When I finally got home Dory was in a tizzy.

“My plane takes off at 8:37 pm so I’m supposed to be there by 7, you took your time getting home and I only have a half hour to show you everything you have to do.”

“My God, Dory, I’m not helpless. I can manage.” I insisted.

“Joyce next door will water the plants and garden, she already told me. She comes over every morning to swim in the pool, and has for the last week. It’s therapy for her shoulder after surgery. She knows how to test and add chemicals; it was part of the deal. Otherwise she has to go to the YWCA downtown. You probably won’t even be here when she swims. I’ll warn you, she says she’ll bring you dinner a few times. Her husband is in Las Vegas for some electronics show all week.”

“Oh great! You got me a baby sitter, and one with a screechy voice.” I said disgusted at the thought of Joyce.

She was nice enough, but that voice! Ughhh!

“If my sister’s recovery goes well, I’ll just be a week. My return is on the 7th. She has no one, her kids are at school, her ex could care less.”

By 10 o’clock I was settled in, dead tired from the run around, going to the airport and back, and glad to have the house to myself for a few days. I didn’t even set the alarm for the morning. I had 3 software upgrades to do and they were at 11, 2, and 4 at 3 doctors fairly close to each other.

As I woke in the morning the fresh air from the open windows was refreshing, but North Carolina summers got hot and windows were shut by 10 in the morning. I heard a little splashing in the pool and remembered Dory said our neighbor Joyce was using it to rehab her shoulder from serious surgery. Joyce Liptak and her husband Zak were neighbors of the best kind. They lived about 500 yards south of us with lots of space in between. There were not a lot of houses on our road. Reclaimed farmland ripe for development, but a lot of like-minded buyers bought good size chunks to keep the area free of crowded housing developments. If you drove the mile on Garrett Road between State Rt 12 and County Rt 2 there would be but 5 homes. But in our sightline in either direction were housing developments, but a good third to half mile off, so we were “alone”.

I got up and made my way to the shower. As I passed the mirrored door that led to the attic I stopped and looked at my nude body. You know, for middle 50’s, I still looked good. I lost my paunch by simply improving my diet and cutting back on beer. My chest tightened by cancelling my mowers and trimmers and doing it myself. I promised the weekends to my place, the mowing, trimming, and anything else to keep myself in some kind of shape. I wasn’t a gym or workout guy. I was happy with what I saw, but somewhat disheartened by the ashen body hair that was overtaking my black chest and body hair.

As I soaped and washed in the shower I turned and looked down at the pool and saw Joyce doing laps back and forth. I’d bet she didn’t think I was home, judging by the little bikini bottom she wore, it barely covered her, what I could see, of she in the water. It looked like she was topless, but I assumed it was just a light or flesh color.

Joyce and Zak were hippies of a bygone era. They were only in their early 40’s, but looked like 1969. Zak had a long pony tail and always smelled of patchouli, Joyce wore baggy sweaters, loose t-shirts and baggy jeans. No surprise, Zak sold head shop accessories, CBD, e-cigarettes, and the oils and things you put in them. That’s why he was at the CES show in Vegas.

I got out of the shower and dried off and went to the bedroom to dress and looked out to the pool and Joyce was drying off. Surprisingly, she WAS topless with the tiniest of bottoms, not much more than a patch on the front and a string up her butt. I guess those sweaters, tee’s and baggy jeans hid a LOT. She was spectacular! She put on a light cover-up and seemed to be walking toward the cart she drove to get house to house. However when I went down stairs to pour the coffee I set up the night before, she was standing at the back door waving to me.

“Alex, can you open up so we can talk?” She said loud enough for me to hear through the glass.

I wasn’t exactly dressed, wearing the long tee I would sleep in tonight, and boxer briefs underneath. I usually didn’t dress in my clothes of the day until I was ready to leave, so I didn’t wrinkle anything with my morning puttering and breakfast, but I said “Come in” anyway.

Joyce came in and began to ramble in her annoying voice.

“I suppose you heard Zak is in Vegas trying to make some sales deals and maybe a few more product lines to rep. Dory knows I come here in the morning to swim to rehab my shoulder. I have all the info on the pool chemicals, plus I’m watering for her. (I swear she hadn’t taken a breath yet) Sorry to show up tits out but I really thought you would be gone by now. I hope you’re not offended. I don’t mind showin’ them, we lived in a commune for a couple years and nobody wore clothes, . . . . or bathed. God you smell good.”

“No, it was a surprise, but I took no offense, you look quite good.” I said.

“You look as good as you smell. I couldn’t function around you like this. Dory says she’s past noticing you every time I tell her that you’re hot. (laughs) I bet that’s her loss.” (giggles again)

“Well, I have to get ready for work, thanks for stopping in, Joyce.”

“Oh, I’ll be by tonight with Beef Stroganoff, I’ll send it down when I see you drive up. Dory says you don’t cook, so don’t bring home a bag of burgers.” She said insistently not leaving me the option to refuse. “It’ll be on the plant table once I see you pull in, I won’t bother you.”

All the while she talked her boobs moved under her cover-up that barely covered her, it was so see-thru, and when she turned to leave it rode above her ass and she gave me quite a show.

I have to admit that after Joyce left I had a nice pudge in my shorts and I really wanted to take care of it, but I noticed the time and I had to move into my day. I even thought about the 3 offices I would be in today and wondered if there was a prospect to help me out.

Although the day was uneventful, I made around $600 in software upgrades and even wrote a couple thousand in PPE and got my 12% in commissions. By the time I got home I was hungry and ready for a few scotches and relaxation. When I climbed up the steps of the deck I was tempted to jump in the pool, but it looked like it had just been shocked. We always, and I suppose Dory showed Joyce, to put a red bungee on the walk-in rails after shock. We usually waited a few hours to go in after chemicals.

I went in and changed into a tee and sweat-shorts and poured that scotch over crushed ice with a big slice of lime. While I was changing I thought I heard someone outside and I hoped it was Joyce, but when I came down I saw her driving away in her cart. As promised, she left me a great dinner on the plant table and I was set for the evening. I ate and sat with my scotch refill to watch Jeopardy, but I never made it to the end and woke up at 10:30 and dragged myself to bed. My thoughts of jerking off were dashed and I was asleep in no time.

My Wednesday was to be a dead day. It was the only night we kept hours in the realty office and it was my turn to be there. I had two appointments for video looks where potential buyers could go out at their leisure to see the house, neighborhood, and area (schools, stores). It was a new way the franchiser was advertising the “ease” of buying and selecting homes on your time.

I woke up right around 8, well rested and ready to do a few little things around the house, call my previous days orders in, and make a few cold phone calls for potential business. I got in the shower and damn, there was Joyce doing her rehab, but this time she KNEW I would be home, and she still was out there topless. That Zak was a lucky guy to have that to come home to. I’m sure he knew how great she looked underneath her frumpy hippie clothes. Unfortunately, I was not a big fan of either she or Zak. They were tree huggers and carried it to a level I never understood. They didn’t water but once a week, no matter how dry it was, leaving their lawn in shambles for the hot summer season, plus they never used chemicals on it. If you were at their house for a party the toilets were always disgusting, they were not flushers, but once or twice a day. With guests in the house there were signs, “please conserve water and avoid flushing. If it’s yellow let it mellow, if it’s brown, send it down.” Plus Zak had his hair in dreads and I know he was not an avid shower person, so there was a B.O. problem there at times. Joyce, not so much, but you know they wore clothes for a few days to avoid having to do wash often “to stop getting phosphates” in our water systems. I’ve explained that they were banned in ‘93, but he was adamant. (They also never used their dishwasher, same reason)

When Joyce finished her swim she once again came up to the door and knocked, her boobs swinging nicely under her barely there cover up.

“Hi Alex, how was your dinner?”

“Oh, it was great, I can’t thank you enough. Here, I washed your dish.” I said as I got here plate and handed it to her.

“God, you smell so great, so nice and clean and soapy. We conserve, as a conscientious couple, but there’s a lot to be said for living free. I could drop the whole thing, but Zak is adamant.”

“He has his principles, and I suppose I admire that he sticks to them.” I said without adding that I thought he was a nut job. “But, I couldn’t live like that.”

“Well, I envy you, we don’t shower like you, we keep turning the water off, then soap, then rinse. Plus our soap doesn’t smell like yours.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.