The Cheater - Cover

The Cheater

Copyright© 2020 by Pettybox

Chapter 6: Megan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Megan - Alex finds his desires have not waned as he hit his 50's, but his wife feels old and dried up. He dealt with that for a long time until he gave into a sexual situation that fell in his lap. He still loves his wife, but has no regrets of the affair, and opens the door to other opportunities. He begins a journey to satisfy his wants and needs while still keeping his love for his wife alive, even when his conscience tells him to beware..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I never told a soul about my fling with Meggy. Matter of fact, I kept my hair appointment for 2 weeks afterwards and never mentioned it, or brought it up to her, even with just the two of us in the salon. However, at my following 5 week appointment, now 2 months after the fling, as she finished me and swept the cape from me, she put a finger to my chest.

“I see you in the mirror when I turn to get product or clippers, I know you look at my ass, and I think it’s cute, ie: your looking. But, you actually shorted me that night, when I asked for the butt nasty, I also wanted to be spanked, my ass lit up red. You got so involved, you forgot. My girlfriend who owns the condo is away again, I’m picking her up tomorrow night, matter of fact. If you meet me there after 6. I’ll be all showered and clean so you can get the taste you missed, I can get reddened, and you can give me a warm dinner.”

“Meggy you have a cute way of putting things. You know, I never have a re-do with a fling, but since we can do things we missed before, I’ll bite.” I answered.

She shoved a hand between her legs and said “Oooo, I hope not!”

I nodded and she asked me if I remembered where it was and told her I did.

I walked back to the real estate office and Larry Chisholm said he had a showing, and would I mind locking up. I told him I had an appointment myself and thought I would use the facilities to shower, I always kept a change of clothes there. So, Larry was off and I was going to be able to shower and be in casual clothes to meet up with Meggy. I had to fight off an erection the whole time thinking about her.

As I tied loose ends in the office I noticed she had closed and her car was gone. It was almost 5:30 so she had plenty of time to get there and prepare for our night. My only fear was that she was crushing on me, but I really doubted that. I really think she had little fantasies in her head she wanted to resolve in order to free her sexual self. Her life was her job and her son, but she had needs that she couldn’t quite fulfill alone in her bed at night. Here she could solve them safely with someone she could trust.

I closed up and drove the short way to our meeting spot, called her for the gate code, parked and knocked on the door. She answered in just a towel, a large bath sheet, and a smile.

“Alex you look so fresh out of your work clothes. I was going to offer you a shower, but it looks like you took care of that.” She said as I nodded.

She put her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. As I held her the corner of her towel, tucked into itself, broke free and fell. When she broke the hug, it fell to the floor.

“My God Megan, you are a sight to behold. There are men out there who would do anything to get to know you, love you.” I said as I stood back and admired her perfect form.

“Megan, . . . . . wow! No one calls me that. I’ve accepted Meggy since I was a kid, but always hated it. My Dad called me Megan when he was stern with me, especially when I was going to be punished for saying or doing something I wasn’t supposed to. He only spanked me a couple times, when I was 7 or 8 getting in trouble at school. But whenever he called out “Megan” I would worry he was unhappy with me, and I loved my Dad dearly. He always had heart problems and he died just after Toby was born. He never knew that Toby’s Dad split and left me holding the bag, so to speak. He had thought Toby meant we would get married. Toby’s Dad was a jerk. Danny was a boy who pretended to be a man and ran away when the responsibility of a child faced him.”

“I’m sorry to call you that, I didn’t mean to drag up old memories.” I apologized.

“No, please! No harm. I’ve been thinking of changing all my stuff to Megan; my work smocks, my cards, and even the sign out front, Megan’s Man Cave. It sounds so much more grown up, professional. I’m trying to hire another chair, I’m averaging 15 heads a day, business is great, and I turn a lot away. Guys don’t want to wait a week or 10 days for an appointment.” She said as she seemed to relax in her nudity and take my hand to walk me to the bedroom.

“Let’s get you out of those clothes.” She said as she turned and took the bottom of my golf shirt and began to pull it up.

I finished taking it off and her hands were at the sides of my shorts, just pull-ons, no belt. She squat down to get them off taking my boxer brief with them.

“Somebody is excited to see me.” She said as she grabbed my stiff cock and kissed the tip, before standing.

She backed to the bed and when the backs of her knees hit the edge, she sat and laid back. I knelt right there between her legs, sitting straight up and I reached for her hands.

We held hands while I told her how much I looked forward to seeing her all day. I led her hands up to her breasts where I pawed and squeezed them, fingering the nipples while held me just at the wrists. I heard her breath catch and I bent at kissed her belly, working my way to her navel as my hands had to leave her breasts and she continued working her fingers on them.

Slowly I moved down and kissed her perfect body down to her smooth vagina. I worked my hands to her legs and was soon holding each about a foot below her knee, holding her open for my mouth to begin tasting what I craved.

My tongue parted her lips and found her knotted little clit, excited like I was. It was a hard pearl and my tongue danced on it before I began to lap her juices and open her slot to be eaten. She swooned and jolted, and even seemed to want to wiggle free, but she really wanted me to lick deeper. I licked and teased her, always going back to shine that little pearl until she bounced on the bed. She was pinching her nipples hard when I relented and she swooned loudly. I pushed her legs back further rolling her torso back as I trailed my tongue over her taint to find the cute knot of her asshole. She jolted when my tongue crossed over it and I kept repeating it until I felt it dilate. I set out to eat that little bundle of excitement until I tasted the bitterness inside. I wasn’t sure if she had ever had her ass eaten before, but the way she jolted, jerked and shuddered, she was enjoying it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.