The Cheater - Cover

The Cheater

Copyright© 2020 by Pettybox

Chapter 4: Lainey's Ride Home

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Lainey's Ride Home - Alex finds his desires have not waned as he hit his 50's, but his wife feels old and dried up. He dealt with that for a long time until he gave into a sexual situation that fell in his lap. He still loves his wife, but has no regrets of the affair, and opens the door to other opportunities. He begins a journey to satisfy his wants and needs while still keeping his love for his wife alive, even when his conscience tells him to beware..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Things at home were still the same, and I did try instigating a little sex play a few times, but she shut me off quickly and decisively. If I was to feel guilt over what I did with Leidee, it hadn’t manifested itself yet.

Leidee was a sexual beast, the kind that once the door clicks shut, she knows no bounds. She gave me one of the most exciting sexual times I ever took part in. It wasn’t because we did things new to me, Dory and I experimented with anything you could imagine in our young married years, actually up until we were late 40’s. It was then she began to lose interest, maybe partially because she went through “the change”, but also maybe the sameness of everything. Sexually there are just so many things you can do, and only so many ways to approach them. She thought role playing was “stupid” and “juvenile” and sexually we drifted apart. I love her as much now as the day we married, my best friend and confidante, but no relations were needed for her, I guess.

Although I had two hot single date affairs that both totally satisfied me, I still longed to hold a woman, feel her skin next to mine, and be inside of her as she grunted, groaned, squealed, and panted in my ear as she orgasmed over and over. It would be another 2 weeks until I had to collect my check from Eli, where I was pretty confident I could bed down Lainey. As long as she knew I wasn’t double dipping at home and was convinced my intentions were as it seemed, that I wanted to fulfill her, and feel her do the same to me, her words made me think she would let it happen.

Randomly I was hitting my medical supply accounts, and doing my factory rep stops for M.D.s. Being a drug rep was something I just stumbled into through my other medical connections and after a two week seminar and quiz, I was green lighted to handle most of my new vendors prime movers. We specialized in one E.D. drug and 2 diabetic drugs, and several specialty medications, but the former 3 were the bread and butter for the firm who liberally advertised all three on main stream television.

It was 3:45 on a Thursday when I saw the time and realized if I drove by the bus shelter at the front corner of Duffys Darn Good, I might see Lainey waiting for the bus. I got off exit 8A on 487 and wheeled up the road just a she was walking to the bus shelter. I put the passenger window down as I slowed and she recognized me right away.

“Hi, what brings you around today?” She asked.

“You. No strings, like you said before?”

I saw her blush and swallow hard, then look around like she was afraid of being seen.

“Uh . . . . . you’re sure?” She asked.

“I’m here! If it’s more than you wanted to deal with, it’s alright. I just thought, . . . . . . you’ve been on my mind lately. Well, the thought of you, . . . you know, . . . . . not for anything, a…………deep.” I sort of stammered through.

“I know, as long as we understand each other’s situation.” She said reaching for the door handle.

“I do.”

She got in and said, “Oh Lord what am I doing?”

“I can just bring you home like the other times.” I assured her.

“No, I WANT this, but I always thought it would be planned out, on my terms. Its better this way, I suppose. Can’t talk myself out of it, not worry about others.”

“I’ve been thinking about you, this will be the first time, hopefully, having real sex. I mean, I’ve been with other women, just haven’t done that.” I explained.

“We don’t have to, if you feel it’s . . . . .” She started to say.

“No, it isn’t that, it was what they wanted, and I couldn’t offer more afterward, at that point.” I tried to explain, trying to not get too graphic.

“Bill Clinton didn’t think it was sex.” She said with a chuckle. “Believe me, its sex, and it’s good sex. I’ve never with any man in bed unless it’s been in my mouth first.” She giggled.

Lainey seemed to be getting more comfortable with the situation and I felt more at ease about it.

“We’ll shower, get comfortable with each other?” I asked.

“Well,” she said, “Not together, . . . this time. I have a few things to take care of not knowing this would happen today. But please, . . Make love to me, don’t fuck me and leave.” She said softly.

“That would be good. I can’t stay the night, but . . .” I started to say.

“Oh, I understand.” She said with a nervous nod as we drove into her driveway. She took a clicker from her purse and opened the garage door.

“Pull right in and we won’t arouse suspicions. Most of my neighbors don’t get home till after 5.” She said with a nod toward the door.

We got out and went into the house where she turned to me and put her arms around me for a hug and a kiss. She looked into my eyes and smiled.

“I’ve dreamed of you, handsome man.” She said quietly.

“I’ve thought about your pretty face and body, as well.”

“Wait until you see it out of these bar tender clothes, I know I look good.” She said with a smile and a wink.

She took my hand and said, “Come with me.”

She walked me to her bedroom and asked me to sit in a recliner she used for reading and relaxing.

“Take off your coat, and the tie. Can I fix you a drink while you wait for me to shower?” She asked.

“No, I’ll be fine, just don’t be long.” I said nervously.

She disappeared into the bathroom and I heard the water come on as I wondered how I ever got to this, cheating on my Dory. However, the thought of her cold responses to my advances eased my guilt. Here I was in my 50’s, wanting and needing sexual release, and she with no interest. Thoughts of Lainey already had me stiffening in my pants. I was not done!

Barely 10 minutes passed when the water stopped and I heard her moving around the bathroom. In just a few minutes the door opened and Lainey stepped out, her long dirty blond hair combed out and down over her right shoulder. I had never seen her with her hair down. However, the most striking thing about her entrance was, she was naked. She seemed shy and nervous, but walked proudly to just in front of me and spun around.

“Keep this thought in your mind while you shower for me. I hope we can agree to use each other’s bodies in ways to show how much we need each other right now.” She purred. “There are hangers in the bath for you to hang your clothes up. You come out just like I did. I’ll be waiting for you.”

I obeyed her instructions and rushed into her bathroom and stripped down and hung my shirt and pants, folding my socks and underwear. All the while I showered I could not get the sight of her naked body out of my mind. This woman could grace the pages of ANY mens magazine and probably become a star from it. She was beyond hot, or what you might call cute, or even spectacular would cheat her. She had large breasts, that stood perfectly with a perfect sag in their middle that left her nipples like cherries on top, she had a flat belly that drew down to a concave spot over her crotch. When she wore a bathing suit, I know the waist band didn’t touch right below her belly button. Her pussy was shaved to peach fuzz, and when she turned there was a slight hint of a crease between the bottom of her cheek and her leg. Her face, sans any make-up, was perfectly beautiful, no make-up necessary, even though she normally wore a little to cover up a few years.

My shower was quick and complete in just a few minutes where I could not wait to go out and meet her on the bed. I tried to get where I could walk out without an erection, but that was impossible. When I came out the door and turned toward the bed, where she was sitting up reclining, she said, “Mmmm impressive and I can make that much harder.”

Now I’m not especially big, from what I’ve seen in locker rooms, and pornies, but I suppose I was OK. Back in our bedroom days Dory measured it, more than once, and figured 7 inches went into her, and I was 5 ½ inches around (that sounds huge, but just slightly above average).

As soon as I got on the bed and I assumed her same sitting up position, she rolled toward me and bent over me to take my cock in her mouth. It provided some needed relief and she only spend 30 or so seconds tasting and sucking to ease my need. She came up and smiled at me before turning her lips to mine and we kissed deeply for a long neck. She broke the lip lock and tongue battle to make a request.

“Love me like a lover. It only has to mean something tonight, I won’t chase you around, and you don’t chase me. Deal?”

I smiled to her and pecked her lips once and said “Deal!”

I rolled onto her heavenly body, pressing my weight on her until my knees settled between her knees. I proceeded to kiss her, neck with her, until I progressed to kissing her face, along her hairline and then her ears, nibbling on her lobes, and then down her neck until I got to her perfect breasts. They bolted to attention at the touch of my tongue and I proceeded to work my mouth on both of them until I found my way to that perfect belly button. I ate that like it was her sex or her pretty asshole, and I’m sure by the way I ate that belly knot, she knew I was going to eat her ass as well, and just as thorough.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.