The Cheater - Cover

The Cheater

Copyright© 2020 by Pettybox

Chapter 3: Leidee (Lady)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Leidee (Lady) - Alex finds his desires have not waned as he hit his 50's, but his wife feels old and dried up. He dealt with that for a long time until he gave into a sexual situation that fell in his lap. He still loves his wife, but has no regrets of the affair, and opens the door to other opportunities. He begins a journey to satisfy his wants and needs while still keeping his love for his wife alive, even when his conscience tells him to beware..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I was a little chicken shit to make the first move on any of the other “prospects” I might have, knowing my “first” was given to me on a silver platter and if anything materialized with Lainey, it would be because she laid the groundwork. One fine woman in the Experiat Medical Facility named Leidee (Lady) always “seemed” to be flirting with me, but making a move on her might prove disastrous if I was picking up wrong signals. I wanted to get laid, not get a girlfriend or start an affair. She had to be of the same mind. What do you say to a woman who has openly flirted to let her know, “Yes, I want to strip you down and enjoy fucking you to satisfy mine and your prurient needs”, but that’s all.

Finally, one day when she had given me the eye and little smiles and seemed to work awfully close to me as I went through their PPE and sterile supplies, I made my move.

“Wow, it’s getting close in here; I’m going out for lunch and a drink. Care to join?’”

She smiled back and moved close to say, “I’m out of here at 2:00 today, it’s only an hour, if you can wait.”

“Uh, . . OK, I’ll wait to go.” I said giving her back a smile and a wink.

During that hour wait every time I looked her way, she had eyes locked on me and when she had to walk past me I felt compelled to say something to her; “Do you have an idea where to go for a bite?”

She thought for a second and said softly, “I’ve wanted to suck your dick for a long time. How about that?”

Where were these women when I was her age, maybe 25-35? I was truly old enough to be her father, but she found me, . . . I don’t know the term for a man, is it alluring, risky, or is it just exciting to be with an older man who would not cling or expect more.

I simply smiled and said, “OK sounds good.”

Two o’clock came and I went to my car and she followed me closely and drew up to me saying, “what I do on my own time is my business, but let’s not leave together. Drive down to Hillside Heavens, meet me at Dale Close.”

Hillside was right down the road and I passed it every time I went to Experiat. I drove out ahead of her and pulled right in Hillside and multi-directional arrows showed the street names and Dale Close was my first soft right. I made the turn and pulled to the side. Leidee pulled in just a minute later, putting her passenger window down.

“Number 6 on the end, I live alone, so no worries, OK?” she said in a voice loud enough to hear and I followed her to the number and parked in a slot marked “guest”.

She ran up to the door and turned to wait for me as she unlocked the door.

“Have a seat on the sofa while I change out of work clothes. Why don’t you loosen your tie and get rid of the jacket.” She said as she ran as best one could in heels to her bedroom.

I did as she asked and she came out in about 5 minutes dressed in a skintight second skin in camouflage that came with a bra that barely held her breasts, and did a pirouette.

“Wow, if you’re trying to hide anything with the camo, it’s a fail. I see every inch of you. Turn so I can see that incredible ass again.”

“The ass hooks them in, my mouth and pussy keeps them here.” She said as she turned to show me.

“I’m sure you get a lot of men interested.” I said almost drooling.

“You’re MY fantasy, handsome. Most other men just get a look. You, . . . you have a confidence about you. I bet you take what you want, you have a lucky wife.”

“Hah!, tell HER that. I love her and she me, but there’s no (motioning from my middle to hers) interest with . . THIS.” I said ending by cupping my growing need.

“Well, this is all yours; you just need a condom if you want my bottom.” She said shyly.

“Mmmm, maybe next time.” I said, not really wanting to defile her THAT much.

“Oh, there won’t be a next time. Unless I have a boyfriend, it’s always one and done. I get little crushes, fantasies, and fulfilling them is such an orgasm grinder. Second times, the mystery is gone, the fantasy fulfilled. You can use me how ever you wish, but no recalls, no rainchecks.” She giggled.

“Well, I don’t have a condom anyway, too bad. Your ass is inviting as hell. I haven’t had a butt in a long time.”

“Even if I just suck your dick, you’re going to be very happy.” She giggled as she took down her top to show me her perfect boobs.

I sat on her sofa and patted the spot next to me, saying “Lose those camo drawers and sit here. While you lunch on my dick, my hands will make you feel totally fucked.”

“I fantasized about that long middle finger when we inventoried last month, I was hoping for it.” She said peeling down her camo tights.

Leidee had about 6 or 7 extra pounds around her hips and ass and she wore it quite well. Plowing that ass from behind in either hole would be a joy, but after she drained me with her mouth, the days of a second shot were iffy, and I didn’t need the embarrassment. The blowjob was going to do the trick for me, and I would try to make her happy.

She knelt on the sofa right next to me and reached right for my belt, then unhooked the clasp on my pants and lowered my zipper.

“Oooo, commando!” She said, “I should have known, you sexy man.”

She asked me to lift and my pants were pulled to my knees and she settled her torso over me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.