The Cheater - Cover

The Cheater

Copyright© 2020 by Pettybox

Chapter 14: Oh My . . . .ra

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Oh My . . . .ra - Alex finds his desires have not waned as he hit his 50's, but his wife feels old and dried up. He dealt with that for a long time until he gave into a sexual situation that fell in his lap. He still loves his wife, but has no regrets of the affair, and opens the door to other opportunities. He begins a journey to satisfy his wants and needs while still keeping his love for his wife alive, even when his conscience tells him to beware..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The first of the month and the New Year came and I began my usual run of my dealings that I called my job. Although I was basically working for myself, I did have things I HAD to do to make a life for Dory and I. One of them was not hounding around like a dog in heat, but I managed to include that. My first stop of the month was Duffy’s Darn Good . . . . where I got to wish Lainey and Eli a Happy New Year, as well as picking up my check, two as a matter of fact, to compensate for the 13th month (52 divided by 4 is 13, and I paid interest on every day of my loan, so did Eli) He had the option to pay that in December or January, he chose January this year so it had to be December, also this year.

Eli brought out the checks himself this day and he motioned me to a table to talk privately.

“We hit the 5th year in a few months, can we talk?”

“Sure, what’s on your mind?” I asked

“Are you going to take over my bar and steal the business I built?” He asked, a bit caustically.

“Eli, have I ever given you any reason for you to think I would do something underhanded?” I asked.

“No, but business is business and you aren’t stupid. You haven’t said a word to me in months.” Eli said now sounding a bit desperate.

I smiled and he must have thought I was going to lower the boom on him. He sat up and leaned in raising his voice enough to show me he was passionate about what he was going to say.

“Look, I’m not getting any younger and though I do OK I need some insurance that I can live till I’m 80 and be comfortable, and still take care of Lainey. She’s like my wife, except we don’t, and never have, had sex. With no Lainey, I would have been out in the cold long ago; she’s my rock, my key to the success of this place.”

“Eli calm down, I’ve been working on a deal for you, see how this sounds; We’ll do a new continuation lease, raising the rent to $5500 for the duration of the 5 years left, but you or I have opt outs on both year 8 and 9; but out means out; no renegotiating after the fact. I want to give you an option to buy after the full 10 years; it’s all yours for just 300k cash. That was my down payment on this joint, and I’ll tell you it was a steal. My lawyers frown on this, but you’ve been a good payer, a smart tenant. Eli, I think you should jump at that. That is a long way off. If you can commit to it all now, set me up so if you drop dead tomorrow it will still all work, I’ll drop the opt outs, and I’ll drop the 13th month each year starting in month one of the 5th year.”

“Holy shit, that all sounds good. Get it all in writing so I can show it to my financial guys. Uh, Alex, . . between you and I, if I should, as you say, drop dead tomorrow, this whole thing is Laineys. She just replaces me. I’m leaving her 500k operating funds and the lease, but she has to take the lease.” Eli confided.

“What will your kids think?” I asked.

“If either of the 2 of them bothered to call more than a couple times a year it would be different. They are getting generous dollar sums, but I wouldn’t give them this. Lainey has earned it.” Eli said with some bitterness.

“Eli Danderidge you are a smart and fair thinking man, and the reason why our partnership has been so good.” I told him shaking his hand.

“Places like this usually wear off after 3 years, Lainey and I know, we’ve opened and closed a lot of places together, but we’ve grown every year and have a brand new customer base all the time. I throw every name on every credit card slip onto a list and watch the rollover of business. We are still growing. The State Offices help, but the locals love it here. Our 10 till 2 a.m. business doubles every 8 months. The Fire Marshalls count heads at the door on the weekends. We keep the kitchen open till midnight; we used to close it at 8. I see us making money for the whole 10 years, no problem.”

I laughed at his good fortune and promised to have it all in writing for his lawyers. The fact Lainey stood to get it all made me happy. I left feeling better than I had in years about my investment, and my future.

I had taken so long with Eli that I missed change of shift and sort of expected to have Lainey waiting by my car when I went out. Instead I saw her getting on the bus to go home. I guess my vows were safe for the day.

I was just getting home when my business cell rang. It was about 5 o’clock and I usually didn’t answer unless I knew it was a courtesy call, not a call for service. I looked and it was Mershaw Medical, probably Myra whom I promised “no problems”.

“Hello, this is Alex.”

“Alex is who I want.” A sexy voice said in an near whisper. (Myra)

“What’s the matter, can’t talk?” I asked.

“Bingo! I have a lawyer here in the outer office who is contesting our firing of JG. They say you needed a search warrant to search his desk.” She whispered.

“Myra, key words, it was not HIS desk, it was yours, and I had YOUR permission. NOW, you should pursue the Federal charges. Remind them that he could have been fired after the 1st infraction. He got a second chance and doubled down on his cheat, thinking we wouldn’t find it.” I schooled her.

“My thoughts exactly, they are waiting for our counsel to come in, and they just got here now, I have to run. Call me in the morning, . . . . or tonight!” She whispered.

The sound of Myra’s voice got me excited, the whisper. When she’s the taskmaster and giving me a hard time, her voice grates as she tries to show she is un-intimidated. Of course now, I can just picture my dick in her mouth when she gets like that. (ha ha)

I went in the house and Dory was at the back door waiting.

“Why did you answer your work phone? It’s after 5 and I have things for us to do.” She said, having watched me. Being that close to the house, my personal phone would have rung in the house, so she knew it was the work cell.

“God NO, Dory. What now?” I revolted right away.

‘The city council has an emergency meeting tonight, trying to push through zoning changes while half the town is hungover or on Holiday vacation. They want to rezone the wetlands behind us, backfill them and build the new Highway Department building. We’ll be looking at snowplows and salt mountains a few hundred yards away. With only 5 council people there they have the quorum they need to pass it. Sam Tammerlane is on vacation and he’s the no vote we need. We need to force them to postpone the vote, I’ve been making calls all afternoon to fill the chambers.”

“Has anyone tried getting hold of Sam?” I asked.

“He’s on a ski vacation in Mt Snow Vermont and hasn’t answered his cell all day, either out of battery or in a drawer, where any sane man would put it on vacation.” She said disgustedly.

I went to the computer and googled MT. SNOW RESORTS and began calling them, checking the registrys, and paging the bars. After 16 phone calls I came upon The Reluctant Panther Motel and Restaurant. He was registered and they rang his room, and then paged him in the Restaurant and Bar.

“Who the hell is this?” Sam demanded.

“Alex Hardin, Sam. The city council is voting on the Wetlands Highway Department tonight.”

“Those fucking Democrats, they told me no votes until February 1st.”

“Politicians lie Sam. Until the 7th seat is refilled we need the 3 and 3 split.” I reminded him.

“Why don’t YOU run for it? You could win easily.” Sam asked.

“I don’t have the time, but let’s take care of tonight. Do you have a charged phone available?” I wondered.

“Yes, the Apple is in the room.” He said.

“I’ll call you from the meeting when they do the roll call. I expect they will table the agenda, if not I’ll call when they vote.” I explained.

“I’ll finish my drink and go to the room. You call me as the meeting starts. I’ll be loud and clear when they call my name.” Sam said.

Dory and I made sure we got there early and we had quite a crowd, ready to to be raucous. When they called to order I called Sam on the i-Pad. As they read the roll I brought the volume up and raised it over my head with Sams face facing the recording secretary.

“Sam Tammerlane, district 6” was called and from the I-Pad they heard “Present!”

Three faces dropped and 2 members grinned as the crowd reacted. The Democratic head of the council made a motion to table the entire agenda because of the unruly crowd.”

They did so and as they were about to adjourn Sam Tammerlane spoke loudly from my computer. “New business, New business!” and the secretary recognized him.

“I’d like to make a motion we table the entire agenda until we have a fair voting 7 members after the Special Election to fill Mary Harmons seat on February 15th.” The motion was seconded and carried 4-2. So much for politics; I wanted no part of this fiasco.

By the time we got home after schmoozing with neighbors and the like at the Council meeting, plus local TV interviews of attendees, it was almost 10 o’clock and I was bushed. In the morning I realized I had left my work phone in the car and went to retrieve it. There was 3 messages from Mershaw Medical, all sent by Myra.

The first two discussed the case, the lawyers and how they basically laughed at the guy who I caught, and his lawyer dropped the case after getting the “real” truth. The second was about filing Federal Charges at the request of the corporate lawyers at Mershaw, who chastised Myra for not requesting more legal help, and they wanted to talk to me first thing in the morning. The third was more personal, for me, “Where are you? I hope you can come . . . . over tonight.”

That third one disturbed me; I don’t want to be depended on, or to be thought that I owed her or anything. We might have flings, and that’s all. No connections, and if it takes anything away from our business relationship, I would just as soon lose the account.

I drove from the house to Mershaw Medical. I called on the way and left a message with her secretary (executive assistant) that I was on my way.

When I pulled in the lot, I found the last GUEST parking spot and gathered my briefcase and turned and she was walking towards me, somewhat hastily.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, my last text was way out of line. I was sorry from the second I sent it. It’s the opposite of what I wanted in the first place, and I told YOU that, and here I talked like the asshole I don’t want to be. I was frustrated at not being able to get you, when you sounded like you might come over, and that was something I assumed, you NEVER said that!”

I just smiled at her, glad she realized how stupid she was. She started walking back with me to the office and I’m sure we looked like we were talking business, if anyone saw us.

The last thing she said before we went in the door, as I held the handle before pulling it open, was, “Being incredibly horny makes you do stupid things.”

I smiled to her and asked, “You did take care of business, right?”

“Yes, alone, I have no other contacts that close.” She said blushing.

“and FYI”, I added, “I did want to come over last night, but a pressing matter made than impossible once I got home.”

“I know, I saw you on the local news. I’m sorry for assuming too much and making that stupid text.” Myra said as I held the door for her and we went in.

A man sitting in a chair outside Myra’s tall cubicle stood and approached us. Myra said, “Alex Hardin, this is Preston Beaulew, a legal counsel who sits on our board. Alex is the I.T. tech who sold us and services our software, Medical Office 8.5. He found the bug that initially caused our problems. He also discovered the piggy backing hardware installed by our former employee.”

Preston walked to the door and showed Myra and I in, closing the door.

We sat and he spoke; “Mr. Hardin, it was not your position to advise Ms. Lawlor-Storm to the disposition of James Gendron’s employment when you found he had usurped the system and used the outside internet for his personal use, even though he knew it was against company policy, a codicil of employment he initialed. Ms. Lawlor-Storm (“please call me Myra” she interrupted), er . . Myra knew it was grounds for dismissal and you advised her that you would not disclose the name to her. Why was that?” He asked.

“She was new here, she had intimated to me that she was not being welcomed, or cooperated with, by her staff, as she was blaming them for slowdowns in the software and productivity. I thought that to summarily fire someone on the spot could make her look like a shrew. I thought if she saw how smooth the department would run with the software minus the bugs and glitches, she would be more trusting of her staff and therefore get along better to work as a team. I have a lot of experience dealing with these situations and Myra impressed me right away as a taskmaster who would do well in this situation. It was just a suggestion on my part and if she pressed me for the guilty party, I would have disclosed it. She did not and liked my suggestion.”

He turned to Myra and opened his hands with a questioning look on his face.

“YES!” She said, “Just what he said. I was sort of desperate to connect.”

He turned to me. “Do you know that corporate wants to dismiss Ms. Lawlor-Storm, umm . .Myra, over this?”

“That would be very short-sighted on their part. I take full responsibility for her action. No one could ever have known that JG had a second trick or phase and what he planned to do with it. Once she found it was him and the depth of his crime, she summarily fired him on the spot, witnessed by her entire staff. They saw security and then Police arrive and take Gendron away. She acted properly and swiftly and explained to her staff the damage such a leak could have in jeopardizing all of their jobs. I firmly stand by my prior suggestions and her actions of that day. Is it your job, Mr. Beaulew, to terminate her today?” I asked, or rather demanded he answer.

“Yes, it WAS, I have her parting check in my pocket. However after speaking with you, especially after this morning, watching the in-house security tapes of you advising her of the things he installed, I have decided to forego that and let her keep her position, and I am 100% sure the board will take my recommendation. I would just advise both of you to mind your own jobs and follow proper business channels in the future. It is not your place, Mr. Hardin, to coach a Mershaw employee. Are we clear?”

“Yes, it is clear to me, but I stand by my position. She needed traction and I helped provide that for her. She doesn’t work for me, but, I KNOW my software will reduce her headaches and heartaches over production and execution of her job. Ask any one of her staff.” I insisted.

“I will somewhat agree to disagree, but all is OK. Ms. Lawlor-Storm there will NOT be a letter in your permanent record and we consider this closed.” Preston said as he stood and moved toward the door.

He opened the door and hesitated, “Oh we found an assistant DA in the Federal Office who wants to look into charges for Gendron, an indictment could follow.”

“I’m going to see the inventory clerk to let me into General Supply so I can inventory my lines you carry. Have a good day Myra.” I said with a wink that Preston may have seen.

As I left Preston was headed back to Myra’s office mumbling under his breath, “Forgot my briefcase.”

I was just outside the door of the I.T. building when I realized I had forgotten my briefcase as well. I knew it was sitting in the chair outside her door. As I grabbed it I overheard Preston speaking to Myra.

“Ms. Lawlor-Storm, what you do on your own time is your business, but having an affair with a vendor is NOT a good idea.” He said in a forceful tone.

“What vendor?” She said in a excited tone.

“That vendor, Hardin. I saw him wink at you.”

“If he winked it was about avoiding trouble with the Gendron thing. I was very worried, and he had told me it would not be a problem since the search was not invasive, since it was our property. And, . . . not that it’s any of your business, GIVE ME A LITTLE CREDIT. That guy is twice my age and married. I’m just starting to see a man I met through the church. I don’t have affairs. Why don’t you get your devious little mind out of here if we’re through?”

“I’m so sorry if I offended you. I guess I assumed too much.” Preston said as he gathered his things and rushed passed me where I ducked behind a door.

I saw him dash from the main I.T. door and head for his car. Once I knew he was gone I knocked on Myra’s open door and looked in.

“You kept a straight face the whole time you told him that, . . . pretty good.” I said.

“He’s a nosy little son of a bitch.” She said shaking her head, then adding, “I’ve got to get with my team and then place an ad for JG’s job. See me before you leave, OK?”

I nodded and was off to inventory my product lines. The supply building was the smallest on the Mershaw campus, but Jack Breaker probably ran it more efficiently than any others. On my first visit a few years before he gave me a long dissertation on how he, and he alone, set his system up. He was alphabetized and color coded by vendor and each new supply of anything was custom stickered with dates, amount purchased and old inventory on hand when the new product arrived. When new shipments came in, he meticulously handled them before anyone got their hands on them. He had inventory sheets made up for each vendor so when you came in, you just counted YOUR product. He would then hand you a list of what they used most of, what they paid, and what you might offer it for. I heard another vendor call him the “inventory savant”. In a larger situation his system was be slowed and bogged down, but Mershaws medical base suited what he did fine. He took care of everything from copier paper and toner, right up to cotton swabs and alcohol pads. The front of the room was sanitary, the back for all else.

“Good Morning Jack! Can I get the sheet for “Hardins” and a purchase order?”

“Sure thing, Alex. I see you had a little excitement across the way a while back. Someone’s always trying to see how far they can stretch the rules when someone new comes in. That’s a tough department, and everyone loved Joanie Jones. She played her hand and they called her bluff. They found her people could take advantage of her; she made them friends instead of underlings. There is a line you can only cross carefully to achieve both. She didn’t. This new gal is damn well a better looker than Joanie, too skinny for me, but I like the walk-away.” Jack said, never shy about giving his opinion.

“Yes, she’s sort of cute, in her own way. I haven’t really checked her out, uh . . walking away.” I said with a chuckle.

“She waited by that door this morning for you to pull up. She almost ran to meet you, that caught my eye.” Jack said with a smirk.

“She had lawyers waiting to question me and compare her story to mine, that’s why she ran up.” I explained.

“That makes sense. There was a rumor they might let her go already over something.” He said, fishing.

“No, she was in the right from the start and I had evidence to prove it. She saved Mershaw a lot of embarrassment and money by what happened and how she handled it. You can keep that under your hat.” I said, knowing I just made it known to everyone on the campus.

“She canned that guy on the spot in front of everyone, huh?” He asked.

“Oh yeah, I was there and she was right as rain, and all business, doing it. She showed her staff who the boss was and what happens when you screw around with security, and break hard and fast rules.” I opined as I was off to do my counts.

“I hear the girls at coffee break and they really like her, say she’s fair and doesn’t have favorites like Joanie.” Jack said as I slipped into the back room.

I finished my inventory, showed Jack Breaker what he had, what he last ordered and what he needed to bring up to stock levels. He took my sheet and circled everything I suggested and handed it back.

“Fill in the purchase order, and I’ll sign it. You always do us right. Thanks Alex.”

“No, thank you Jack; I’ll have it ready in a couple minutes.” I said and took care of business.

I was going to be out of Mershaw by 2 o’clock and be able to make a stop at Experiat Medical Facility. They had called in a couple rush orders for PPE and requested an inventory. First, though, I wanted to check back with Myra.

I knocked on her door and she called out for me to “enter”. She was behind her desk smiling and going over figures.

“Hey, thanks so much for saving me this morning. That shithead had the OK to fire me and I think he was going to do it just because he could. They all loved this “Joanie” so much and she was never a problem, except I get more done each day with no overtime. She averaged 5 to 6 hours OT a week, I just got my H.R. production study and we close every day on time, with no overtime. We don’t have to do overnight runs, I shut stations down, one by one every 5 minutes, starting at 3:30 and run their proofs. By 4 o’clock they are each shut down, combined and saved. Your Medical Office program does it all, thank you very much. I found features “Joanie” didn’t know about or didn’t use. My ladies all like getting out on time.”

I just smiled and said “Told ya! Not bad for an old married guy twice your age.”

She hesitated and then said, as a bulb went off in her head, “Oh, you heard what I told Preston after he saw you wink at me. We have to be more careful.”

I nodded and she motioned for me to close the door. “Can you get away tonight? I really need to ride the tiger. I get out of here at 5.”

I remembered her saying “ride the tiger” was a colloquialism for orgasms she used with her sister, probably when they shared masturbation stories, or even sex.

“Let me get back to you on that. Don’t think I don’t want to. I’ve got a rain check to redeem.” I said with a wink.

She seemed confused until I licked my lips and fluttered my tongue.

“Oh, Ohhhh! God I just had a rush thinking about it.”

She remembered that she was in such a rush to get me off before, that when I wanted to go down on her she balked and promised “If there IS a next time, we’ll start there.”

I had a hard time keeping my mind on my work once I got to Experiat thinking about Myra. At Experiat I am not allowed to do my inventories on my lines alone and while usually they assign Leidee to count with me, she was out this day and another woman, Esther, came with me to the stock room. She was pleasant and we talked and joked while I went through my sheets, but I couldn’t help but think that Leidee had told her about our little tryst. She seemed to make little movements and say little double entendre’s that seemed, I guess, flirty, is the word. Ester was very hourglass shape, thin waist, round bottom and, I suspect, breast implants. She was 40 and divorced (she made sure I knew that) and ran with Leidee and another woman at Experiat, June. There were 2 Junes and asking which one seemed too nosy in our casual conversation. I didn’t want her to think I was “interested”. She made reference to the 3 of them going out for happy hours and dancing, and something she referenced twice, “all going out in separate cars, because who knows who you might meet”. The conversation could have turned to sex at any time, if I had just taken the bait on some references, but I behaved. (too much on my plate right then). I did notice that when Esther bent over, and she did it a lot in front of me, she had a wide, perfectly round “peach” ass on her thin body.

Once I got my purchase orders signed the office manager (one of the Junes), asked me “Can you come in one day next week and show Esther the Medical Office software? Leidee is taking a two month leave of absence to tend to a family situation.” She whispered, “Her parents are elderly and needs to go into senior care.”

I nodded, understanding and said I could make time during the day the following Wednesday. If Leidee told anyone about our romp, I’ll bet it was one of her drinking buds. Hmmmmm . . . I never screwed an Esther, before or since my marriage.

I left Experiat Medical and stopped for gas and a coffee and sat in the car and called home. Dory answered the phone with attitude.

Her: “Hello, finally!”

Me: “What do you mean finally?”

Her: “It’s Wednesday and you’re supposed to let me know how late you’ll be at the realtors.”

Me: “Fuck! I thought it was Tuesday, the Holidays have me screwed up.

Her: “So, about dinner? I could have gone to a movie with Joyce at 5.”

Me: “It’s not even 5 yet, go! I have appointments later; I may not even have to go in the office. I’m not even sure Larry is going to open it. I have two showings. I’ll be 8, maybe 9. I’ll bring home a burger.

Her: Don’t, I have sliced Turkey Breast here for sandwiches.”

Me: “Great Dor, Love you!”

I hung up and used my work phone to call Myra. “Hey, you still want company tonight? I’ve just gotten free.”

“I NEED company tonight. I’m leaving right now, meet me there?” She said.

“Sounds good, leave the garage open?” I asked.

“Will do.” She said and hastily hung up.

On the drive over I realized I had added one more feature to my cheating, lying about where I might be found, making up details. Sure, I had lied before, but this was telling her I was working, a fact easily proven false by just checking with Larry. Because of the holiday, we were not open and if you called the phones we were unreachable. Nobody bought homes Christmas week or New Years, but I said I was showing two tonight and I had no back up story. I was getting careless.

The garage at Myra’s was open and I pulled right in, got out and pushed the button to close the door. We were alone for a couple hours so I could satisfy my urges. I tried real hard to feel bad about all of this, but Dory’s cold response to my advances was just so insulting to my ego, I had no remorse, at least right now.

Myra was in the same dressing gown as the last time, freshly showered and looking delicious as anything. Dressed for work she looked nice, but here in this gown she, as before, looked edible, smelled edible. When she came to me and put her arms around me and placed her cheek next to mine and whispered, “Go get cleaned up, I’ll be waiting for you.”

It wasn’t like I had been living like a monk the last few weeks and months, but the thought of being with Myra really had me jazzed. I was mentally excited, and physically, I was as hard as I ever was, even to the point to where, when I was younger, I would jerk off to relieve the pain, knowing a second or third shot were sure things. However, at age 50 plus, I wasn’t taking chances with this steel bar. It was going to marinate nicely in her mouth or pussy, before I went off, Who knows, she hadn’t rulled out a shot at her sexy little asshole if I played my game right. I was soapy and rinsed, dried and anxious when I slipped into her bedroom.

She had poured a couple snifters of sherry or fine tawny port for us and she had shed her dressing gown and was just laying on her side waiting for me.

“Believe me, I think you’re always sexy, but out of your clothes you are just the most enticing, edible, teasing, temptress.” I said exhaling at the sight of her.

“There is no tease here Alex. Whatever your want is, is yours, as long as I get my ride on the tiger (orgasms). I need it so bad. Come lay with me.”

I dropped my towel and laid down beside her and she could not take her eyes off my cock.

“My God, I think it’s bigger now than the last time, or at least it looks that way. Whatever you eat, keep eating it.”

“I know what I want to eat and keep eating.” I said as she leered back at me knowingly.

“Feed me your cock for a few minutes, the poor thing looks like it’s going to pop out of its skin.” She purred.

I scuttled to my knees and brought my prong to her lips and she bathed it in her warm mouth soothing the urgency I had. She lolled the head a bit more and then put the whole thing to the back of her throat, held it there, and then came up and off.

“Eat my pussy, I’ve imagined your tongue there all afternoon.” She cooed and laid back into her pillow as I moved between her legs and held them open with my hands behind her lithe thighs. She smelled of flowers a little, but mostly of sweetness. She was wet, a few clear droplets shone on her lips that I quickly licked away as she shuddered before I went in and found her clit, and hers was prominent behind a little hood. In the light it shone like a pearl and I kissed it, sucking it hard before licking it, wagging my tongue over it as she tried to escape under me, but I held her fast. I licked her hard and deep always going back to the clit, that magic little spot that made electrical charges for her. I held her as wide open as I could to lick her inside as deep as my tongue might allow and then worked her lips with my mouth and then diving between them to brush her clit. Her breath was furtive and uneven, I knew she wanted to go for the big ride. I went for her clit and sunk my middle finger up into her sawing in and out just behind her clit, knowing her g-spot sponge was probably full, her fluid leaking out as she moved under me. Suddenly she tried to push up in the bed, her head stopped by the headboard, she knew a big splash was near and then I heard her gasp, her breath caught hard. I took my face away and withdrew my finger. Her pussy pulsed hard like she was going to push something out before she screeched and growled as a long squirt of her fluid landed hard in my chest, just below my chin, and then another as her breath, still caught in her throat, finally released and she bellowed a long “YESSSSS” for me. My tongue and finger returned to her pussy and she knew she could not take one more of those spasms as she tried to push me away, and almost instantly she went through the same cycle again with not quite the splash, but the same reports from her mouth. She slumped in the bed giving into the pressure of my hands behind her thighs and letting them fall back, rolling the saddle between her legs back, finally getting her pussy away from my mouth. However, this new presentation to me gave me instant access to her cute little asshole, that I instantly swathed with my tongue before starting to eat it in earnest. She groaned in total enjoyment at the new feeling. I was giving her a tongue licking, massaging her most tender and most private nerve endings in her body. The sounds she made told me she was loving it, but her movements made me sure that she was unsure. It was a new experience.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.