The Cheater - Cover

The Cheater

Copyright© 2020 by Pettybox

Chapter 13: Erin BOXing Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Erin BOXing Day - Alex finds his desires have not waned as he hit his 50's, but his wife feels old and dried up. He dealt with that for a long time until he gave into a sexual situation that fell in his lap. He still loves his wife, but has no regrets of the affair, and opens the door to other opportunities. He begins a journey to satisfy his wants and needs while still keeping his love for his wife alive, even when his conscience tells him to beware..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

My phone rang just after 9 a.m. Tuesday, it was Erin from my financial investments firm.

“Good morning and Merry Day after, Alex. I hope Santa Claus came for you. Dennis needs you to stop in to sign some things before Friday. Can you come today?” She said with a little attitude.

“Yes, he came, and I can come anytime. Is today good?”

“Yes, as a matter of fact it is. Dennis won’t be here today, but I have everything you’ll need.” She smart-assed.

“OK, see you before noon.”

“Oh good, Lunch!” She said, hanging up.

It sure sounded like she was setting me up for a little fun and suddenly I was anxious to go in to see her. I kissed Dory goodbye and I was off.

When I got to Kettersal Associates the door was locked and I knocked and Erin came right out to let me in.

“We only have 2 appointments today and the other isn’t until 4, a client flying in from Boston on his way to a ski trip.” She said sashaying her ass for me as she walked back to Dennis’ office.

She opened an envelope and pulled out two trades and handed me a pen.

While we both stood before Dennis; desk, she said “Sign here, and then on the same line on the second; Date them, and I’ll notarize and date stamp them.”

“By the way my stamp is good, . . . . . I can show you my commission, if you would like to see it.” She said with a purr.

“I’ll look at whatever you want to show me.” I said as she stamped and initialed the forms before tripping the date stamp machine with each.

She sat down in the chair beside me and took down her top, a sexy halter.

“I believe you’ve already seen these.”

“I have and I’m sure they’ll inspire a part of me to come out.” I said, putting my hands on my hips standing beside her seated form.

She reached out and undid my belt, my pant snap, and pulled down my zipper.

“Oh, commando! Somebody came expecting something.” She smiled and wise cracked.

She stroked me twice and put her mouth over the head and worked her mouth on me for about a half minute, when I stepped back.

“I’ve had your mouth Erin, why don’t you kneel in the chair and I’ll fuck that pussy of yours, I’ll bet it’s nice and juicy.”

“Oh Alex, I’ve never fucked a client before.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m serious.”

“You won’t be able to say that after today, unless you lie.” I whispered as she began to bend to take me in her mouth again, but hesitated at my words.

“You really want to fuck me? Most guys want a blowjob and to fuck my tits.”

“Who takes care of your pussy?” I asked, in all seriousness.

“I have a girlfriend who lives with me, she takes good care of it.”

“Does she know that you check the rest of the boxes when you’re away from her?”

“Yes, she likes the stories I tell about it.” She whispered in an almost growl.

“Do you think she would like a play by play about how you got stuffed with a fat cock?”

Erin’s lower lip quivered as she looked up to me. “I usually only fuck her.”

“When was the last time you had a real cock inside you, besides your toys?”

I wondered.

“A couple years; I think Wendy would understand, I know she would like the story.” She said her lip still quivering.

“You don’t HAVE to tell her, do you?” I asked.

“No, but I would. If she thinks I’m holding out on her she spanks me.” She said in an almost creepy little girl voice.

“Do you like getting spanked?” I asked, hoping for a yes. (Understand I like the playful stinging butt slaps that turn a cute ass all red and intensifies their orgasm. I, generally don’t do it to inflict pain, although with Joyce, she wanted pain, and deserved it)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.