The Cheater - Cover

The Cheater

Copyright© 2020 by Pettybox

Chapter 12: Dory

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Dory - Alex finds his desires have not waned as he hit his 50's, but his wife feels old and dried up. He dealt with that for a long time until he gave into a sexual situation that fell in his lap. He still loves his wife, but has no regrets of the affair, and opens the door to other opportunities. He begins a journey to satisfy his wants and needs while still keeping his love for his wife alive, even when his conscience tells him to beware..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

After realizing my last dalliance was far too close to home, I didn’t react to any obvious flirts, and kept my wandering eye to myself for a good long time, months. The fact I was with a friend of my wife, my wife knew I was with her, I was but 500 yards from where my wife was waiting for me to return, all add up to my carelessness. My wife’s practice made her aware of the signs a husband is cheating. Even though she wasn’t in an active practice now, (semi-retired) she still had old clients on retainer, and was still called upon by firms who needed her specialization. I assumed she was on top of her game, even though the role of housewife made her happiest now.

I came home from one of my regular visits to my medical practices where I sold PPE and I.T. Product on December 23rd and found Joyce having a Holiday drink with Dory.

As soon as I walked in the door Dory called out, “Alex, get out of those work clothes and get in her to have a drink with Joyce and I. She’s going to drive up to visit family for Christmas and leaving tomorrow.”

I had not seen Joyce since the night I spanked and made her suck me. I was apprehensive at the meeting, but I just went upstairs and changed into comfortable clothes and joined them in the living room by the tree. Joyce looked really good and she got up to hug me. I have to admit, when she pressed those big tits into me, she gave me thoughts. While we chatted I kept looking at her mouth, knowing how much she liked me to fuck it. My wife was not about to put out the fire Joyce had started, so I knew I would be in the shower a while later. If I had any thoughts of taking up with Joyce at all, they were quelled by the sound of her voice. God, she had the most annoying sounding voice, nasal with a sort of drawl and Long Island combination. No wonder I loved sticking my dick in her mouth.

After a half hour of talk Joyce said she had to get back and pack, so as to get up early and travel. Once she left Dory went to the kitchen to finish dinner and I followed her. As she stood at the stove I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her, putting my chin on her shoulder.

“Remember how we used to celebrate Christmas, making love under the tree?” I asked in a low voice.

“Are you going to start this again? Imagine you on top of my droopy old body.” She reasoned.

“Dory, you still excite me. You have a nice round ass, great legs, and while you complain about what gravity has done to you. I still love you.”

“Alex, since I went through the change I have hair where I never had hair, I’m dry and nasty down there, and I don’t get those urges anymore. Didn’t we do it enough when we were younger to keep you happy?” She said, encouraging me, at least she was talking about it.

“But, I still love you NOW. I want to make love to you NOW.” I insisted.

“God, SEX talk! Dory was telling me about her new boyfriend and how he liked getting oral sex. She likes it so much because Zak was so smelly it would gag her. I have to admit, hearing her talk about it reminded me of how much I used to like it. I bet I spent as much time on my knees as my back. But, now it reminds me of what it leads to, and that is not happening.” She reminisced.

“Maybe you would still like it.” I said poking her from behind with my erection.

“Stop it, Alex. We don’t have time for this crazy talk. Dinner is almost ready!”

“Oh, I have dinner for you, baby.” I whispered.

“You’re a pig, Alex. There’s a time and place for everything. Dinner’s almost ready.” She said as she pulled away.

“Name the time and place.” I said as she escaped.

“Maybe you’ll get a special present on Christmas morning.” She said with a lilt.

“Oooooo, just like old times.” I said with a big smile.

“Not “just like” Alex. We’ll talk about it. Get ready for dinner.” She said dismissing me.

The night went by with little talk after dinner and Christmas Eve was spent wrapping the few things I had bought for Dory (we just exchanged trinkets and witty gifts – if we needed something, we usually just bought it) I bought her a car one year, my “run-around” (my souped up golf cart) was her gift to me a few years ago. We sat up drinking sherry in the evening after a king crab leg dinner, talking and reminiscing of Christmases of old. We were actually waiting, hoping, for the call from our son Gregory, the Jesuit. He usually called on the Eve, but that was not cast in stone, but it was the only way we knew he was OK. Since he joined the order we really haven’t considered him our son, (his idea and words) he was God’s. We accepted that there was almost no chance he would ever come home again, and he could never reveal where he was for safety reasons. Dory was restless as Midnight grew nearer and I could see she was preparing to pick-up and go upstairs when the phone rang.

We picked up and put it on speaker:

Gregory; “Hello Mother, Father, how are you?”

Us: “We are fine, and in good health, and you?”

Gregory: “Doing well, no health issues. I’ve been to some places where I worried about health, but I’m good. If I quarantine for 7 days I may be in The Vatican for Epiphany with the Holy Father. But, I could be called away.”

Us: (Dory specifically) We could meet you there! Maybe have a reunion.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.