The Cheater - Cover

The Cheater

Copyright© 2020 by Pettybox

Chapter 10: Myra

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Myra - Alex finds his desires have not waned as he hit his 50's, but his wife feels old and dried up. He dealt with that for a long time until he gave into a sexual situation that fell in his lap. He still loves his wife, but has no regrets of the affair, and opens the door to other opportunities. He begins a journey to satisfy his wants and needs while still keeping his love for his wife alive, even when his conscience tells him to beware..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The first of month came around and I began my regular rotation of my financial duties and my regular customer calls. When I got to Duffy’s Darn Good it was a sweltering day and Lainey made me a gin tonic as I waited for Eli to come up with the check. Lainey looked great that afternoon and she winked and sashayed her butt for a few times to entice me for a little fling before she asked if she might get a ride home.

“Lainey, I’m sorry, I’m going the other way,” I lied, “I have dry cleaning to pick up for a realtors meeting in the morning, maybe another time, OK?” I smiled as I gave her an air kiss and got on my way.

Lainey was one woman I think I could trust not to get attached, but why take chances. Her offer to put me up when Dory went to her sisters sort of scared me; It was a little familiar for me. To think she expected me to move in for a few days was too much. Meggy was a little hard to read. If I called for an appointment for a cut and style she always made suggestive remarks on the phone, but when I went over, she was all business. The other women I had been with made no further advances or even suggestions to me, knowing just what our fling was. Even Joyce, who had dumped her husband, never made an attempt at a re-do. The old adage, “you don’t shit where you eat” hadn’t been followed too closely by me, but I was getting more careful now.

I fell into my normal routines hustling for bucks with my property, realty sales, and my repping. I was hoping for another software upgrade to MO 8.5 before the end of the year, it was easy money and the programs reputation sold it solidly. I began booking my appointments with my PPE and Medical supply accounts when my phone rang and Mershaw Medical showed up on the ID.

“Hello Alex, it’s Myra from Mershaw Medical and I’m finding your guarantee of loving your Medical Office Program to be, in a word, horseshit! You’re killing me with down time. You have one chance to do a re-install, but I’ll tell you, I have two appointments with other software reps this month.”

“Myra, I am not kidding when I say I do not have ONE other problem child with this software and I wonder if it’s the same problem as before. You DID warn your operators about internet use, right?”

“Yes, I did, maybe you should have told me which operator it came from.” She complained.

“I will this time, AND I’m going to install, at my expense, a gateway blocker, where you, and you alone, can get in the internet through a dedicated line, and no one will be able to use their system for surfing.” I explained.

“Internet surfing on my time shouldn’t happen anyway, and it’s really not a problem, until downloading starts, or they get into disreputable sites. If you can put a total stop to it, it would be great.” Myra said, sounding exasperated.

“If I do this, I don’t want you shopping around, my guarantee still stands, you won’t have problems or I’ll buy you dinner. You know how well this CAN run. I don’t want to spend my money for the gateway blocker and have you look elsewhere.” I said wanting some sort of commitment.

I heard her exhale deeply and say, “OK, but if this problem persists and you can find no immediate solutions, I’m done.”

“That’s a deal I can live with.” I said.

I was confident enough that any problems she had been either from another virus, or possibly their hardware issues.

I made time in my day to get to Mershaw Medical as early as I could.

Myra met me with a smirk on her face, but I could tell it was hiding a scowl.

With that half and half look on her face she got up from her monitor and said, wisecracking, “Some guarantee, you owe me a dinner on this one.”

I turned to take her up on her flirt and semi-threat and she was gone, slipped right out of her cubicle while I sat at her station. I ran a series of scans of the hardware and all seemed to check out, but I kept having to “stumble”, ie: experience a stop and have to hit enter to force the scan to proceed. That wasn’t unheard of, but it was always the same spot and that was unusual. I opened the hardware chain and dug down through the 8 terminals and I could find nothing, but the stumble bothered me. I started redoing the hardware scan with just 7 terminals, eliminating one each time until on the next to last try, I passed the stumble. 7 of the terminals scanned perfectly, but when I added the suspect terminal, the stumble reappeared. I started opening each line of the hardware matrix and found an error marker. It pointed to a piece of hardware plugged in and added. I knew where it was, I just had to find it and unplug it. Then do the virus scan and reboot the system.

It was rogue hardware that would overrule and over write any sort of block on the internet for that terminal. If they hadn’t been downloading, it may have never been found. I checked and it was the same terminal and operator as the last problem. I summoned Myra and asked her to call a meeting of all operators so I could search for the item with them away.

5 minutes later I found a little black box glued to the back of a desk drawer and a blue tooth receiver plugged into a USB port. It was a little wifi stealer at the desk of the only male of the 8 techs, James Gendron, the same person who downloaded porn (I hadn’t disclosed that to Myra) and got a virus with tracking software. Our system detected the tracking software and that was why it continually hesitated and slowed the system.

I motioned Myra away from her meeting to tell her who and gave her the hardware addition.

“You’re 100% sure? . . .and the same as it was last time?” I nodded.

Myra picked up a phone and made a call, turning away from me to speak. I heard little but she seemed determined in her stance and attitude. She was on the phone for at least 2 minutes, gesticulating wildly at times.

Myra turned on a heel and walked back into her meeting with her techs.

“JG (as he was known), you are terminated as of this moment for usurping our blocking systems to download pornography along with software with virus’s in them. You could have also been using this to stream company information and customer information and could face Federal Charges. Security is on their way for you.”

The young (maybe 30) man stood as if to run and Myra blocked the door, but security pushed past me and was waiting for him. They physically held him as he argued about jurisdictions and just as he was determined to push past them, a police car pulled up the ramp (usually for company golf carts that ran patients and files around). I was impressed how fast they had reacted, but I think Myra has talked to her superiors and suspected something.

I steered clear of the situation and cleaned the software and system and had it ready to get back online. When I finished I waited in Myra’s office for her. It took a half hour for her to finally show. She was red faced and frustrated as she came in. I spoke with her right away.

“Take a deep breath. You got this taken care of and got to show your power in front of your other people. It’s all good.” I said before she sat down, stretching out, making sure I saw the goods.

She half smiled and pointed at me. “You guaranteed me no more problems! You owe me dinner! Your system could pick up anything, you said, and it missed this!”

“Not really, that was the reason for the stumble on the scan. That’s what it was doing for you, making you aware. Didn’t the warning always say “call a tech / hit enter. “

“Yes, but “Enter” always got things restarted, but I couldn’t run it over- night; I wasn’t here to hit enter when it hung up.”

“Well, all fixed now!” I said with a big smile.

“You aren’t getting away without that dinner.” She warned with shaking finger in the air.

“Where would you like to go?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“I think you know where.” She said standing up and stepping towards me. “I bet you’ve been there before.”

I was stumped and left without words to say. “Where should I pick you up?” I asked.

“I think you have right here.” She said with a sexy smile.

My mouth went dry and I’m sure there was a look of confusion on my face.

She smiled. “Meet me at The Scrimshaw. I don’t know many places in the area yet, but that place looks nice.”

“I know too many people who go there, sorry.” I said causing her to frown.

“Well, I’ll have them deliver. They still have me in the Residence Inn until the 1st when my things get here and I move in my apartment.”

“The one on Airedale?” I asked.

“Yes, that’s the one, suite 89. 6 o’clock.” She nodded.

“Are you looking for a more permanent home? I delve in Real Estate.” I said.

“I just might be looking. We’ll talk tonight. Hmmm, 4 letters, ends in K, means communicate. Yes, we can “talk” too.” She said kissing her fingers before waving them at me in goodbye.

Whether she thought so or not, she had picked me up. What I first thought was a cold taskmaster, had turned into a sexy woman. When she smiled her face lit up and her voice was warm chocolate syrup on vanilla ice cream. She was fully aware that I was married, but picked up from my vibe, my actions, that I could be a player. As a young man I had the goods and broke hearts all over campus until Janice came along, and then Dory. Now suddenly maybe my gray edges, the weight I had lost, and the personality I always had, made me desirable to these women, mostly 35-45, except Meggy, and all I had to do was turn on the charm and show confidence in myself and the situation.

I got home that evening and Dory asked if I had anything going for the evening. I was afraid of what she might have planned.

“Uh, I have couple coming in to see a few homes, but I should be home by 8 or 8:30.” I said wondering what she wanted.

“Can you stay away until 9 or so? Stacy Bennett was having a Pampered Chef Party and she had a small kitchen fire; the house smells like smoke. I said she could use our house; I was going to go to it anyway. They let us use their camp a couple years ago so it was hard to turn her down. I cleaned the house all day.” Dory said as if asking, even though it was happening anyway.

“Fine, I can stay away until 9. I have paperwork to do at the realty office after I show tonight. I’m just going to shower and I’ll pick up a bite somewhere.” I said, thankful this opportunity had fallen in my lap.

“Great, I knew that was SOME reason why I married you.” She said dismissing me as she continued to clean, although her comment made me feel like a heel, for few minutes at least.

As I showered and thought about the evening I got hard. I was trying to imagine what Myra’s body looked outside of her clothes. She was tall, thin and nowhere near as busty as the others. Even as thin as she was, I saw she had a fleshy ass to go with her nice legs. I was picturing her doggie-style in front of me as I thrust into her. All the while I hoped she had a cute asshole to watch and play with. Thinner women, from my experience, enjoyed ass play a little more receptively than thicker women. Maybe that was just me, but thicker women were tighter in either end.

After running a few errands I arrived at the Residence Inn almost exactly at 6:00. There was an Uber Eats van there and I saw the driver walking down from the walk at #89, I figured she took the liberty of ordering.

She saw me walking up and stood in the doorway, arms folded, and smiling to me.

“My, aren’t we the punctual one.” She said.

“I always come on time.” I said, being a smart ass.

She just responded, “Hmmmmm.”

I took the liberty of ordering food from Scrimshaw, I got two surf and turf combos. I’ll eat either, but if you’re not into or the other . . . .” She started to say, but I stopped her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.