The Cheater - Cover

The Cheater

Copyright© 2020 by Pettybox

Chapter 1: Erin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Erin - Alex finds his desires have not waned as he hit his 50's, but his wife feels old and dried up. He dealt with that for a long time until he gave into a sexual situation that fell in his lap. He still loves his wife, but has no regrets of the affair, and opens the door to other opportunities. He begins a journey to satisfy his wants and needs while still keeping his love for his wife alive, even when his conscience tells him to beware..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I’m not proud of it, but I cheat on my wife Dory (she hated Doris), often, and have for over a year. I should feel extremely guilty, but I’m not that torn up over it. Don’t get me wrong, I still love her dearly, with all my heart and I could not exist without her. But we haven’t had relations of any sort for 15 months, and over 6 months before that time. She has no interest, says we’re too old for that stuff. But I’m just 56 and have needs. I’m a pretty good looking guy in great shape, and she is still a nice looking lady, but, she hasn’t shaved down there, for a year. Some say the word “pussy” came from when a woman would sit naked and fold her hands in her lap, it looked like she was caressing a pussy cat. My wife has a large cat in her lap, and she leaves it that way to deter my interest. She’s a lawyer, specializing in divorce and sexual discrimination cases. (Probably the reason she has gotten cold, but that is another story) She’s let her practice wane a bit over the years, not actively searching for new clients. Most of her clients now came from word of mouth recommendations. She enjoyed just being a housewife, especially with our combined financial situation, she was not wanting for a thing.

It all started at Kettersal Associates, our investment firm’s office. I would have to go in every couple weeks to sign off on trades and the receptionist/secretary Erin, would give me nice smiles and come-ons, lip licking, exaggerated hip sways when walking, etc. Then one day I was outside and she walked past the window waving to me as I finished a phone call in the parking lot. Her big boobs sticking out at attention in her bra under her blouse caught my eye as she went by smiling and waving to me. When I finally got inside she was coming from behind the partition where the rest room was, and she was obviously braless. I KNOW she had a bra on when I first saw her, minutes earlier. I approached her semi circle enclosure and before she sat she said “I’ll buzz Dennis to let him know you’re here.” As she leaned forward to her phone her delicious boobs fell forward, just short of falling out. She caught me looking and smiled and winked.

She told Dennis I was there and then looked up to me again, “You look tense; I’m stopping at Bristols across the way for a drink when we get out of here in 15 minutes. You should join me for a relaxer.”

“I don’t drink if I’m driving, I’ve had a DWI.” I replied.

“That isn’t the relaxer I was talking about.” She said as I walked past her on the way to Dennis office.

All the while meeting with Dennis, I had my mind on Erin. I knew she flirted with me and I wondered if she flirted with all the men who came in. Dennis saw I was preoccupied, daydreaming, and asked “Alex! Are you with me? You seem to be distant.”

Just then there was a beep on his phone and Erin spoke thru the open speaker, “Dennis, it’s 4:30, I’m leaving. All the mail is out, see you in the morning.”

“Good night Erin.” He responded, as he looked to me for an answer to his inquiry to me.

“THAT would be a good night!” I smart-alecked.

“God, I’ve got more than I can handle at home, but that is tempting, not that she’s offered. She got burned in a marriage once and she swears never again. From what she talks about, she must be quite the party girl. But you don’t shit where you eat, but, . . .she could run the business for a couple weeks as if I was here. She’s that good.”

“She’s a hot ticket for sure.” I said, sort of under my breath, as he nodded.

Dennis and I finished up our business and I was off. I looked across the parking lot they shared with “Bristol’s On The Way Home Tavern”.

Bristol’s was just as the name implied; it was on the main drag into town from most business campus’s north of us, and just off the exits from the interstate. It began to fill up at 4 o’clock and continued until around 6 when stragglers filled in half of who left to be home for dinner. Then around 8 it became a nice night spot with good drinks, legendary wings and some sort of entertainment. It was known as a great spot to meet up for men or women. It wasn’t trashy and rarely was there any trouble there.

When I got to my car Erin was getting out of hers where she obviously spent the last few minutes combing out her hair that she always wore up. If I thought she was attractive at the office, with her hair down, bra off, a few buttons undone, she was a stone fox. I would guess her to be 30, definitely under 35, but I would bet close to 30.

“Alex, why don’t you stop over? You can leave your car there. We share the parking lot after we close.”

“I told you I can’t drink and drive.”

“Well, how about coffee, tea, or me? She giggled walking toward the door.

“It would always be you.” I said as I was getting in the car.

I went to look back at her walking in Bristol’s and there she stood, about 5 feet from my door.

“That would always be the right choice of the 3.” She said in a soft, but determined voice.

“What would you want with an old married guy like me?” I nervously joked.

“Your wife is the one who let you out of the house. If I see something I like, I usually go for it.” She said approaching my door and leaning down to speak to me face to face, and show me the handfuls of cleavage she had.

“I’ve had my eye on you for a while, handsome. Bring me up the hill to the Industrial Park Overlook. Half that place is empty. I’ll bet we could find a quiet spot.” She said waiting for me to comment or ask a question.

“I can give you that relaxer I talked about.” She said putting her hands on her hips and smiling.

I couldn’t believe it, but I reached over and flipped the handle on the passenger door as she walked around the car and got in.

I backed out of the slot as she turned in the seat towards me, crooking her leg to show her upper thighs and a peek at her red panty.

I drove the half mile up to the Park and it was almost deserted. The city overlook was empty and she said, “Back in and we can see anyone who comes up.”

I did as she asked and turned the car off and looked to her.

“Poor guy! You’ve been out of the circle for so long; you don’t know where to start. Let me help you. This is no love affair, just a crush I’ve had. You always look so frustrated and never seem to be happy going home. I can put a smile on your face that you can flash every time you come in our office. Let me show you what I have in mind.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.