Beast-iality: Humans Doing Sex Like Different Beasts - Cover

Beast-iality: Humans Doing Sex Like Different Beasts

by Sterling

Copyright© 2020 by Sterling

Erotica Sex Story: Nature presents us with an amazing variety of animals with an amazing variety of life stories. All of them have sex, some way or other. Here are the sexy little stories of humans who have sex the way some species or other does it. Caution!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Zoophilia   Science Fiction   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Violence   .

Species 1

“Hey, Frank, will you have sex with me?” asked Sarah.

“Hey, I’m still resting after my afternoon nap. Ask me later...”

An hour later... “What about now, Frank?”

“OK, OK...”

Sarah knelt, sticking her butt up in the air. Both were naked in the warm tropical air. Frank’s penis grew to its erect state within a few seconds. He knelt behind her, held her butt in his hands, and pressed forward, his cock tip bumping hard against her butt. But she felt where the bump was and slid her butt to the side so on his next press it found her softer place. With a third thrust his penis went in, with a fourth it went deeper, and with a fifth he started ejaculating. He was done in three seconds, then pulled out and yawned.

“Thanks, Frank,” she said.

“Yeah, when was the last time we did it ... three years ago? And that’s what started little Rachel?”

“Sounds right.”

“Well, I’m sure you’ll come see me in three years when you want another baby.”

“Sure will.”

Later, Frank approached his son Bill. He’d had his eye on him for some time now, but now it was time for The Talk.

“Hey, Bill.”

“Yes, dad?”

“It’s time you took off.”

“Really? You want me to leave?”

“You have to leave.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re getting old enough to start fathering babies soon, and all the women here belong to me.”

“Some of them do look ... kind of interesting”

“That’s exactly why you have to leave. If I see you within twenty miles of here I’ll beat you to a pulp.”

“OK, dad. But I have to just live alone for such a long time. Maybe forever.”

“Not if you’re the biggest and strongest! ... I had to leave my group when I got to be your age. Wandered around for a couple years, ate, got big and strong. And I traveled all over the place, checking out all the bands I could find. Usually nothing doing, but then I found one where I could tell the big man was getting sick. So I hung around the edges. A couple other men did too. When the old one died there were three of us vying to be the new big man. We had a terrific fight. I lost a couple fingers and got these scars here, but I won! Sent the other two packing! And this band was mine!”

“Yeah, you’ve told me this story before...”

“And of course I killed all the babies. Your big sister, who you never met. Six others. The women were pissed, of course. But it was my band now. And then one by one the women came into season and I started new babies in all of them. Fifteen now, I think.

“Yeah, of course you killed the other guy’s babies. And I’ll do the same when I get my own band some day.”

“That’s the spirit, son ... Farewell!”

“Farewell, Dad.”


Species 2

“Hey, Suzy, you’re coming into heat soon, I can tell. I can smell it,” said John.

“Yeah, probably. You be willing to fuck me when I do?”

“Sure thing, babe.”

Suzy felt the changes happening inside. The next day, it was time.

She found a park bench in the center of town and set up. All the men who got anywhere near her could smell. The smell made their cocks start swelling.

She lay down on the bench and spread her legs.

The gathering men didn’t seem to care much who went first. She was happy to let them sort it out.

Seymour was first. She’d never had a penis inside her before, and now Seymour’s went right in. It felt pretty good. Stung a little, but it felt right. Very, very right! He fucked in and out for thirty seconds. He groaned and held still. That meant he was ejaculating inside her. When he pulled out, old Dave took his turn. In with the cock, thrusting a while, and then he held still too. More sperm. Then Carl. Then Aaron. Then Zach. Then Fred. Then Eric.

When there were no more guys lined up to fuck her, she got up and went looking herself. She had kept careful track of all the ones who’d done it to her. Were there any other males in their village? There was Walter. He was halfway between boy and man, but she sure wanted to give him the chance.

“Hey, Walter,” she said. “You willing to fuck me?”

“Well, OK, never done it before.”

“It’s not very difficult...” She lay back on his bed and spread her legs wide. “There’s my pussy. You just stick it in.”

“Like that?”

“Yeah, like that. Then you hump in and out ... Yeah, that’s right. Then you finish up.”

Minutes went by. Walter kept fucking.

“You’re not finishing up?”

“I’m just fucking. Feels good, but...”

“Keep going as long as you want.”

After several more minutes, he went a little faster and said, “Aaahhh!”, then pulled out. She didn’t know if he was faking it, but kind of wondered.

“When I have my baby, you remember I let you fuck me.”

“I’ll remember.”

She went to visit Victor. Victor was old and sick. “Hey, Victor, you wanna fuck me?”

“Oh, I dunno...”

“Aw, c’mon, please? At least try?”

Victor hefted himself up with a groan and made to mount Suzy. She felt him grab her butt and felt him make thrusting motions, but nothing went into her.

“Guess I’m not up for it,” he said.

“Aw, that’s OK. But just remember I let you, right? You had the chance?”

“Right, I remember.”

“Hey, Robert.”

“Yeah, Suzy?”

“You wanna fuck me?”

“I’m too young to fuck.”

“You sure? Don’t even want to try?”

“Nah...”

“Well, remember I let you have a turn, OK?”

“Yeah, I’ll remember.”

Suzy went through her mental inventory. All the healthy males in the prime of life had smelled her condition and found her and fucked her. She went around to the boys who were just coming into their own to make sure they all had their chance too. And all the old and sick men. But now she was worried because Mark and Oscar were away from the band on an expedition. She sure hoped they’d come back soon. Because it was important that they fuck her. Very important. Finally they got back. Mark was willing to fuck her right away. Oscar was feeling kind of sick, so he didn’t right away. Suzy hung around his house all night long. It was important he have his chance. It was important he do it. She was dozing in the living room when she heard him get up at three to use the bathroom. She accosted him on the way back to bed. “Fuck me now, please?”

“I’m tired.”

“But you want to father my baby, right?”

“Well, yeah, that’s true.”

“Won’t take more than a couple seconds ... there, I see your cock getting hard.”

“Well, OK ... Over the sofa in the living room.”

“Sure, sure...”

Suzy bent over the sofa. Oscar mounted from behind and fucked her. Didn’t even take ten seconds before he groaned as he spermed her pussy, then staggered back to bed.

Suzy went through the list once more ... yeah, she’d gotten every man and boy to fuck her. Or at least given them a chance.

It was what she wanted to do ... it’s what her instinct made her do. But she also understood why. A couple years ago, Linda had come into heat. And most of the men had done it to her, and she’d gone around like Suzy and found the boys on the cusp of manhood, and the old men and the sick ones. But there was one guy, Steve. She hated Steve, so she didn’t let him fuck her. Her baby was born nine months later, of course, and when he was young he stayed within sight of Linda. But then when he was two he wandered away exploring, the way toddlers do -- and then he was found murdered. Steve. Steve did it. And while everyone was sad, they also figured it was Linda’s fault. No woman in heat ever told a man he couldn’t fuck her. That was insane. No matter how much you hated him, you could never tell a man to get lost. You had to let him do you and dump his sperm in you. That meant he might be the father of the baby. But if he didn’t get a chance, he knew he couldn’t possibly be the father, and men had that urge to kill the babies they know they didn’t father. No one could blame them, that’s just the way they were. It was Linda’s fault.


Species 3

“Hey, Cathy, you’re in season. I can smell it,” said Wesley.

“Well, duh,” said Cathy.

“Well, I’m ready to fuck you any time.”

“I’m sure you are.” She was aware of the fucking bench, right in the center of the town square. It’s where she’d do it ... at some point.

Just then Ulysses wandered up. “Hey, Wes, I wanna fuck Cathy. You’re a loser. Get lost!”

“Them’s fighting words, Ulysses.” With that he took a hard swing at Ulysses’s jaw. Ulysses swung back. Blows were landed. They grappled and rolled on the floor.

Cathy looked on with interest. She was figuring Wes would be the daddy, but Ulysses ... if he could beat Wes, he was pretty handsome too.

Then Wes was on top of Ulysses, who lay face down. And Wes had Ulysses’s arm behind his back, twisted.

“Give!” he shouted.

“No!” said Ulysses, struggling. He couldn’t dislodge Wes.

Wes yanked on the arm. Ulysses screamed.

“Give!”

Ulysses hesitated, then said “No!” and struggled again. He actually got partway out of Wes’s grasp before Wes had him once more, and twisted his arm up behind him hard. “Give!”

Ulysses screamed with pain. It even made Cathy wince. “OK, I give!” shouted Ulysses.

Wes got up. Ulysses staggered to his feet.

“Wimp!” taunted Wes.

“Yeah, yeah, but next time...” Ulysses limped off.

Ted was watching from some distance away.

“You want the same treatment?” said Wes, striding in his direction.

“No, no ... I’m outta here,” said Ted, quickly hurrying away.

So now Wes returned his attention to Cathy. He was strong and handsome. And she knew she’d have to let him do it to her, eventually. But it hurt so much! Not yet.

“Come on, baby, you know you gotta do it.”

“Oh, shut up, Wes,” said Cathy.

“Starts like this,” he said, sidling around behind Cathy and grabbing her hips.

“Hey, you mind your manners!” said Cathy, wrestling free and cuffing him. Cathy knew Wes could beat her up easy, make a pulp out of her. But she also knew he didn’t want to. He wanted to father her baby. And when he did, he’d feel great and she’d hurt like hell. It pissed her off.

She glared at him and lay back on the bench.

“That’s more like it, baby,” leered Wes. He began letting his naked body down on hers, and slid his hands around her neck. “You love this, I know,” he said, starting to strangle her.

Rage swelled within her. Suddenly she writhed beneath him and threw him off. “Asshole!” Her neck hurt.

“Hey, I’m patient,” said Wes. “You know you need it.” He leered at her again.

“Oh, fuck off,” said Cathy. She needed to pee, so she went to the bathroom. Wes followed her.

“A little privacy, please?” she said.

“A little, yeah, but can’t let any other man near you...”

Cathy peed.

“Ah, it’s so strong when you pee, the smell. You need it!”

Cathy wandered away. Damn him! But she felt that churning inside ... stronger now than ever.

Cathy glared at him, but she also felt that churning inside her -- that hunger. She was in heat, and she needed to be bred, no matter how much it hurt. Still, it was humiliating, and boy was it uncomfortable.

But finally she lay back again, and said, “OK, but don’t gloat!”

“OK, no gloating,” said Wes.

Maybe he was still gloating inside, maybe he wasn’t, but at least he had the decency not to show it.

She let her head back against the bench too, and Wes let himself down on her and put his hands around her neck and started strangling. She was tempted to throw him off once more, but she knew she couldn’t. She’d have to let him do it sooner or later. So she lay there, having a lot of trouble breathing, gasping, and then unable to breathe at all. Her vision started going black, but then it cleared, as Wes let up a little. She knew he wouldn’t kill her. You can’t father a baby with a dead woman. He already had her pinned down below, his strong legs holding her weaker ones apart. She started blacking out again, and once more he loosened his stranglehold. Then she felt it down below. His cock. His cock pressed on her vagina, and pressed again, and then it was inside. Big, thick, thrusting. It was what she needed, but she knew and dreaded what happened next ... Big deep thrust, and then the searing pain. Around the base of his cock were spines. Sharp as knives. When his penis went all the way into her vagina, the spines went into Cathy’s tender flesh. She would have screamed, but he was still strangling her. But now she knew it was over, she had what she needed, and this was enough! She writhed and struggled under him, and he didn’t resist hard. She threw him off, screaming at him. She punched him over and over again. He shielded his face but didn’t punch back. He looked awfully pleased with himself, asshole. Her pussy hurt like hell. Looking down, she saw some blood trickling out of the puncture wounds.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.