Anywhere but There - Cover

Anywhere but There

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Wife allows other men to get naked and have sex with her but not in her pussy...until...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Slut Wife   Group Sex   .

Milly was a tease. Always had been since she discovered how she could mess with boys once her tits began budding and her crotch got some fur decoration. It was easy to get whatever favors she requested in exchange for finger and mouth access to her growing tits and lovely pussy. The beauty of her face and breasts only added to her power. But penile intromission between those hair-framed lower lips was forbidden. At best, a few very fortunate males might see their shaft paint the outside of her crotch with whitish cream.

Thus she entered the wedding suite technically a virgin, although one man, in a moment of extreme arousal, had filled her rectum with his hard flesh and sperm. But only once. Her new husband was twice her age of twenty with lots of assets including a larger than average cock which she had quite thoroughly examined. It matched her favorite toys which had long ago taken her hymen.

“My dear husband,” she said as she laid back naked on the first marital bed, “I have waited for this for a long time. I expect from you experience that it will be quite memorable.” He moved his face between the spread and inviting thighs and she felt his familiar ministrations. When she felt her peak building she cooed, “I’m ready for my first man inside.” He moved up and soon felt her first phallic orgasm shake her body.

For months she was extremely satisfied with the quantity and quality of Robert’s sexual attentions. However, when her husband had to be away for an extended time, those itches, quite accustomed to being frequently scratched, began to build to an annoying level.

Her horny mind recalled that she had remained a “virgin” in spite of being naked with quite a few men so it might follow that she would remain “faithful” if penile penetration was avoided as before her marriage. She called one of her most recent favorites who was pleased to help as he had before. Joe didn’t mind that her pussy and mouth were now another man’s. This was just for transient pleasure. Although tempted, now that she knew the pleasures of a pussy full of hard man-meat, she took her satisfaction in those other ways.

“Oh husband,” she cooed riding his erection, “I have often thought of this in your absence.” That was the truth, being on her mind as Joe tongued and fingered that place now filled with the real thing. When he inquired how she took care of things in his absence she just mentioned the sex toys he’d bought for her.

The arrangement worked for a while and became even more important when her husband let her know that one week of the month he would regularly be away on business. She was glad she had Joe.

As they all settled in to the new schedule, she got even more familiar with Joe as a person. It made the sex play with him more satisfying, especially when she brought her sex toys and simulated her sucking (the real thing) and fucking (her dildo) as if in a threesome.

Then came the night they went on what was essentially a real date. She imbibed more than usual and was quite seductive when Joe took her home. Her order, “Put it in and fuck me good”, meant to refer to her dildo but Joe stuffed her with the real thing for the first time. By the time she noticed that the firm filler was warm and fleshy, it was too late to stop and she came hard. “Don’t stop!” she cried and her hips kept humping. He fucked her twice more before leaving.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.