Lucky Sob - Cover

Lucky Sob

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Husband is told that a problem is really a blessing. Like a lot of news, be careful of the source.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   .

Author’s note: Some of the dialogue must be read phonetically since I have tried to give the story the flavor of where it occurs. Say it out loud if necessary. Just think of the Beverly Hillbillies and you will catch on. If you can’t appreciate this then exit right now, please.


“Jeb,” he says to me, “Ah got a problem and Ah shore don’t know whut to do about it.”

“Here, have a beer”, Ah offered hospitably. “Tell me whut’s troubling yew.” Jon Bob was mah cousin so Ah was duty bound to listen, at least.

After a big slug of beer, “Well, Ah thinks she’s a screwin around on me.”

Ah inquired, of course, “Whut makes yew think thet?”

“Well, when Ah gets home frum mah mechanic job at the farm implement dealer Ah, nacherly, wants a piece of her ass. Yew know we’ve only been married a few months.”

Ah inquired, “So, do yew git some?”

After another big swig that drained the bottle, “Well, she’s alles ready for cock. Don’t wear no panties to slow us down neither.”

Ah acted cureyus, “So whut’s the problem?”

Jon Bob was having some difficulty gatherin his thoughts, but we sorta expected that frum him. He finally continued, “Well, sometimes when Ah slip mah dick between them pretty pussy lips it goes in real easy. Feels slippery like, yew know, like a pussy does when yew’ve already fucked it once and yer going fer seconds. But Ah’ve been gone all day so it oughtn’t not feel like that.”

“Jon Bob,” Ah said, “Is she real lovin to yew when yew get home and later on too?”

“Well, yeah.”

“Does she fuck anytime yew want to?”

“Well, yeah.”

“Yew knew she’d been putting out fer a good while before yew started bangin her, raht?”

“Well, yeah.”

Ah got real serious, “If it were me, Ah’d be damned happy that such a good-lookin hot woman wanted to be in mah bed every night and wouldn’t worry about what she might or might not be doin in the daytime. Pussies they don’t wear out so just make sure she knows yew love her and yew’l get the best of it. Don’t ferget thet yer a lucky sonavabitch tew have such a hot woman fer a wife. Some of us don’t get near as much from our wimmen.”

Jon Bob thunk about that for a while, then thanked me for the beer and advice, and left. Ah opened another beer and was glad that me and mah two brothers could keep on bangin thet horny big-titted wife of our cousin while he was at work. We’ve all been in her twat regler since way before she met him. She couldn’t get enough dick. Ah’m gonna suggest she rinse all the seed from our cocks out before her husband gets home though. She’s already knocked up so that don’t matter. Jo Bob don’t know yet.


Ah wuz tellin Lulu Belle about mah talk with Jon Bob. She smiled as best she could with a mouthful of mah hard cock. It were her monthly. After she let loose of it she grinned and said she don’t have nuthin to worry about. Lulu Bell ought ter know since she be best friends with Wanda Lou. That’s Jon Bob’s wife.

Lulu Bell is mah older sister. She taught me and mah younger brothers most of what we knows about screwin. Like she says, she’s bin doin it fer a lotta years and a lotta cocks.

“Jeb,” she says, “Wanda Lou married that simple guy cause he would treat her good and had a steady job. Gittin both in a guy round here ain’t easy. But we gotta git him loosened up. He didn’t git laid much in school cause he just didn’t know how ter ask right. Ah’ll git his pants off and give him some strange and then me and Wanda Lou will work out a plan so’s she kin use it fer leverage.”

Shore enuf, weren’t a week later when Ah comes home and Jon Bob was balls deep in mah sister. Ah come in quiet like and she winked at me while making noises like he were the best cock she’d ever had. Ah think she tells every guy she fucks that cuz mah bruthers say she tells them too.

Ah gots to thinkin how them gurlfriends shore could fuck. Our school don’t have no varsity football team cause no guys gets that fur. Our JV team don’t have cheerleaders so Lulu Belle and Wanda Lou would fuck the whole team if’n they won a game. Shore did make those boys play hard so’s they could git hard. Ah needed to look elsewhere them tahms if’n Ah wanted any cause mah sis wud be wore out after doin her share.

Anyhow Ah laid low until Jon Bob left and Sis asked me to fuck her cause he hadn’t got her nut. Ah lak it when she’s all slippery cuz Ah don’t shoot so quick. Ah got her off twice afer Ah juiced her twat. She was a grinnin.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.