Kim - Friday Night - Cover

Kim - Friday Night

by Demonhead

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Fiction Sex Story: Young girl gets attacked in parking garage

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   .

My name is Kim, and I am 20 years old. I am a junior in college and majoring in secretarial science. I just finished my internship in Washington DC, and I got a new job at an advertising agency in a little town that was about 20 miles from my hometown and my college.

It started innocently enough. It was a Friday, and I was very glad, it had been a tough week. My first week at my new job. I was an administrative assistant in an office of about 20 people. There were 5 other assistants and they were very nice in showing me the ropes. All of my bosses were very nice also and welcomed me. I thought I would like this place.

This particular day I decided to wear a cute, knee length dress. It was black and my shoulder-length blonde hair made a nice contrast. It had short sleeves and buttoned up the front. I left the top button and the two bottom buttons open. There were a lot of cute guys in the office and I enjoyed the attention.

I wore my favorite white lace bra; it was sheer, and it pushed my 36C breasts up and out. They made quite an impression around the office this week. I wore pantyhose with cute little white shoes. I have to say I looked rather hot in a young coed type of way.

The day went fine except for the encounter with the guy from the mail room. He was a little creepy and had taken to following me around. I was nice to him for the first few days but today he was little more forward, and I had to tell him to leave me alone. His face looked a little scary, but he walked away.

I talked to one of the other girls about him. They said he was creepy but harmless so I blew it off.

My boss asked me to work on some papers he needed first thing Monday morning, so I didn’t leave until around 5:30. I was the last one out and made my way to the parking garage. I got to my car, fished out my keys and unlocked the door.

I opened it to get in and suddenly someone grabbed me from behind and a piece of duct tape was slapped across my eyes. I screamed and someone put a hand over my mouth.

I grabbed the hand to try and pull it away and someone grabbed my arms and taped them together at the wrists in front of me. They wrapped tape around my hands also and then let me go. I stood there blind and helpless and unable to do anything about it.

“Very pretty,” I heard someone say.

I felt a hand pat my ass and I spun around, almost losing my balance. I heard laughter. I felt someone grab my dress and started pulling it up. I pushed down with my hands, but they pulled it completely over my head, trapping my arms in it. Someone grabbed the dress and started pulling me around.

I screamed again and I heard more laughter. “Scream all you want, sweet pea, there’s no one else around.”

“Open the door” I heard someone say. I was pushed against my car door and then I felt the door slam with me against it. They let me go and I tried to move away but I couldn’t. They had bunched up my dress over my head and slammed it in the car door. I was trapped.

I felt hands grab at my slip and heard a tearing sound. I felt my slip being torn apart. I was now standing in my white lace bra, white panties, and pantyhose. I had put on my sneakers for the walk to my car. I must have been quite a sight.

I tried to pull my dress out of the car door but couldn’t budge it. Someone grabbed me and spun me around, so I was facing away from my car. I felt hands grab my breasts and squeeze. I tried to move away but they held on. Then I felt them grab both bra cups and rip them apart. The center clasp gave way and my breasts popped out into the open air. The cold breeze forced my nipples to harden instantly.

“Look at those tits!” Someone said. “Look at the nipples, the little slut likes this.” Laughter again.

I realized I was not going anywhere soon so I tried to figure out how many there were. I could sense at least 4 of them around me. More hands grabbed my breasts and squeezed them roughly. They then grabbed my nipples and shook them. I whimpered.

I felt someone grab the top of my pantyhose and start to pull down. I kicked out to stop them and someone slapped my right breast. I screamed and then I felt a hand grab each ankle and hold them down. They pulled my pantyhose down until they were down around my ankles. They couldn’t get them off because of my sneakers so they left them. A hand cupped my pussy through my white lace panties.

“This is a nice one boys, nice and hot.” This voice sounded familiar. He hooked his fingers in each side of my panties and yanked them down to my ankles. A cheer erupted.

All of the hands let go and I stood there, unable to move, my breasts and shaved pussy on display, with my pantyhose and panties gathered around my ankles.

“I love a bald cunt!” the familiar voice said. “What do you think guys, should we tear it up?” At that point I heard what seemed like at least 4 other voices answer “Fuck yeah” in unison.

“Get those legs up” he said. I felt hands grab my ankles and lift them in the air and back toward my head. My dress was holding me in the air, and they pushed my ankles against my face.

“Pull the knees out.” the voice ordered. My knees were pulled out, opening me up to him. I felt my pussy lips open as my legs were spread. I felt a hand touch the inside of my pussy and I flinched.

“Relax, baby, you will enjoy this, I promise.” He said and flicked a finger over my clit. I felt a tingle shoot through my lower body but managed to say “Fuck you” anyway.

He laughed and I heard a zipper. A moment passed and I felt something touch my pussy. I could only guess it was his dick. It stayed at the opening and he rubbed it around. He paused and then slammed it home. I felt it stab into me and he buried what seemed like 8 or so inches deep into me.

He paused; our crotches locked. “Ready, baby, for the fucking of your life?” He asked me. I decided to stay silent and not give them any more ammunition, but I doubt it would be the fucking of my life.

He then started fucking me, slow at first and then picking up speed. He settled into a rhythm and I could feel my breasts bouncing as he pounded me. He continued to slam into me for at least 5 minutes. I could feel myself already getting sore.

“Get ready baby for your first load of seed tonight. Maybe you’ll get lucky and this will be your breeding.” He said. I then realized I had no idea what this guy looked like and he was going to dump a load of cum in my pussy. I tried to figure out my last period and prayed I was not in cycle.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.