Mamaw Needs Another Favor - Cover

Mamaw Needs Another Favor

by OldManDownTheRoad

Copyright© 2020 by OldManDownTheRoad

Erotica Sex Story: A grandmother calls her grandson with an opportunity to make a few dollars being a designated driver for her and her friends so they can attend a wedding. Sometimes going good things lead to great opportunities.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

If you’ve read my account of doing a favor for my grandmother (Just Doing A Favor) you already know that what started as just being nice turned into some nice benefits for me. A couple of months after that fateful adventure Mamaw called and told me of an opportunity to make some money. An old friend of hers had a granddaughter who was getting married in New Orleans. A few people from our side of Lake Ponchatrain were going to the wedding and needed a ride.

Lake Ponchatrain is a twenty-four mile diameter lake north of New Orleans. There is a Causeway bridge connecting Mandeville on the “Northshore” to Metairie (pronounced : MET-u-ree) on the south. Metairie is adjacent to New Orleans to its east. In those days a number of people were still very uneasy driving across the Causeway because it was over such a long span of open water.

Mamaw, as usual had a friend. Mr. Bob owned a lumber yard and had picked up a used Cadillac limo cheap from a funeral home when they bought a new one. It was plenty big enough to take Mr. Bob, his wife, Mamaw, her boyfriend, and ne other lady to the wedding. However, Mr. Bob absolutely despised driving the Causeway and he was probably gonna do a bit of drinking at the reception. This was the opportunity for me; he was willing to pay me to drive his limo for the evening. Well, alright! Drive a few people for a few hours, maybe prevent an accident, and get some pocket change. I’m in!

The limo was not one of the superstretch monsters of today; it was just large enough to have two bench seats in the back. One seat faced forward like normal, the other faced backward. It was a comfortable way for several people to ride and face each other, not a glitzy version of a school bus like many today.

On the morning of the wedding I met them at Mr. Bob’s house and off to New Orleans we went. Mr. Bob’s wife, Charlene was 30 years younger than he. She was tall and tanned with boobs that nearly spilled from the top of her lacy teal dress. I had heard rumors that she was one a dancer and not ballet. Mamaw had a thing for younger men as well. Her boyfriend, Ray was a dozen years younger than her. She was wearing a dark gray silk blouse and a black lace skirt just below the knee. The last woman, Ethel was wearing a burgundy lace dress with a modest neckline that fell to mid calf. Both men and I wore suits.

My passengers were lively in back discussing their expectations of the wedding, how the bride and groom ought to get started on a family, and generally just enjoyed each other’s company during the hour long ride. The wedding was scheduled for one o’clock and we arrived about twenty minutes early. Just enough time to find a place to park and for them to settle in their seats. After the wedding I picked them up in front of the church for the ride to the reception. After dropping them close to the door I parked and joined the festivities. I waited in the wings until the toasts and dinner was over and the partying began.

As the band began and the obligatory first dances for the wedding party took place I surveyed the room noting several young ladies close to my age who were pleasing to the eye. One in particular was a feisty brunette that I found out was the bride’s sister. She was coordinating things in the background until all the ceremonials were complete. After the cake was cut and served she was able to relax. I took my chance and asked for a dance. Her oversight complete she happily accepted. She grabbed a glass of champagne, drained it, and pulled me to dance. After the first fast song the band went to a slow one and she moved into my arms perfectly. Sweet perfume drifted to my nose as her soft warmth molded to me.

As tension drained from her and the champagne mellowed her senses she became a sensual delight. I responded in kind and her eyes glinted as she looked into mine. No mistaking that she felt something pressing against her soft thigh. A knowing wicked smile crossed her lips and she pressed her hips into me. “I don’t recognize you. Crasher?” “Driver. At least for the evening.” “Mmmm, that’s nice,” she accepted that and placed her head on my shoulder

The stimulating movements of her hips continued until the band began a new fast song and she decided to take a break. Mamaw passed me and said, “Looks like you find Georgina very interesting.” She pointedly looked down. “Mamaw! That’s not nice.” She laughed, “Nice has nothing to do with it. Go have fun!”

I noticed Ethel still sitting by herself. “May I have this dance?” startling her. “Young man you should be chasing those young things, not doting on an old woman.” “They aren’t going anywhere and you aren’t old! Now come show them how it’s done!” Ethel grinned and took my hand as I led her to the dance floor. I’m pretty sure that as someone who grew up during the “Roaring Twenties” she had forgotten more moves than most of the young women would ever learn. Maybe not quite as flexible as she once had been she was still able to have fun dancing.

After a couple of fast songs Ethel decided to rest a bit and we returned to their table. Mr. Bob suggested I take Charlene for a turn on the floor she was primed and he needed to catch his breath. When Charlene started dancing I might have lost some of my own breath. Damn, but she had moves! I was sure the rumors of her former employment were true. A lap dance from her would drive a man insane and eyes followed her every move. Men watched with goofy smiles, their wives with disapproval, and a few women with hunger.

To increase my torture that damned band began a slow sensual rhythm. Charlene was half a foot shorter than I and when she pressed close I had to look down to watch her face. Big mistake. Those impressive mounds that had originally been trying to spill from her dress were now squeezed against my chest and threatening to erupt from their cups. Sigh. I knew I was caught. No way a young man just into his second decade could not respond to that sight. Charlene just gave me a knowing grin. I was sweating by the time I returned her to Mr. Bob and not from exertion. I have no doubt he also knew what kind of effect she had as he thanked me for keeping her happy.

Excusing myself to grab a soda I took the chance to catch my breath. Outside, I found Georgina sitting on a bench in the shade smoking a cigarette and drinking champagne. “Too loud inside?” “Something like that. Want to join me?” Her dress was one that wrapped around and overlapped in the front. The bottom falling away exposing her athletic legs. “Sports?” motioning to her taught limbs “Used to be on the swim team. How did you know it wasn’t gymnastics?” “You don’t look like someone who would put up with a fucking sugarplum fairy.” Her laugh exploded making her cough. Finally she said, “I really should quit these. Didn’t start until college. You’re right about the fairies. I’d have to swat them.”

“You’re still in shape though.” “I still practice a few times a week. Sometimes I swim nude. It feels so good just the water and me.” “That’s an appealing image.” She uncrossed her legs the silky fabric sliding open even more showing just a hint of the treasure underneath. My imagination teasing me with thoughts of those strong thighs wrapped around my waist and what it would be like to have this wild filly ride me to her finish. “That was naughty!” “Excuse me?” “What you were just thinking.” “How do you know what I was thinking?” “I don’t, but I’m sure I would enjoy it!”

Taking a last drag she crushed out the cigarette and blew the smoke out of her crimson lips. “So why don’t you tell me.” “I might make you mad.” She took another sip of champagne and considered. “I doubt it. I might be intrigued.” Her right hand came up and her fingers began running the edge of her neckline. “I was just wondering what those legs would feel like locked around me.” This brought a smile and she dipped her fingers inside her top where I could tell she was touching her nipple. “See, I told you it was naughty.” “You disapprove?” “I think we need to find somewhere private.”

We found a storage room in the back of the reception hall. Stacked chairs and tables filled the room and it looked unlikely that anyone would be there. Charlene clawed my pants open and swallowed my cock whole, moaning in lust. She did interesting things with her tongue until I forced her away and pulled her up. While our mouths devoured one another I pulled the belt untied from her dress letting it fall open until she was standing there with it like a cape on her shoulders in nothing but her pantyhose. I was hungry for those dusky tits her hands entangled in my hair as she wriggled in pleasure. Reaching down I could feel the heat between her legs and I ripped open the crotch of her nylons. Georgina sucked in a startled breath as my fingers found her hot wet tunnel. While I nibbled her neck I guided myself into position and plunged deep into that tight pussy.

This was not making love. We just allowed our animals to merge. We fucked. Hard and fast. She did indeed wrap those strong legs around me and I held her against the wall for her only other support. It wasn’t long before I felt the contractions of her boiling pussy milking my cock as she spasmed in ecstasy. That ignited my own orgasm and I filled her with white cream. While we recovered she said, “I was being jealous.” “I don’t understand.” “Jealous of my sister. She’s gonna be riding her husband’s cock tonight getting her brains fucked out. I thought I wasn’t gonna have any fun for myself. Thanks to you, I feel better now.” “Most definitely, my pleasure. I’d be happy to help you out anytime!”

We repaired our clothes and slipped back towards the party. She peeled off before entering the room to visit the ladies room. I stopped at the men’s and managed to clean up a bit so we entered a little apart. When I got back to Mamaw’s table she pulled me to the floor for a dance. Studying my face and finally sniffing a deep breath she said, “Someone has been busy. Who was she?” “Now that’s a bit inappropriate!” “Bullshit! Young man! You’ve been balls deep in some tender twat. Who was she?” “A gentleman never discusses such things!” Cocking her head sideways she remarked, “Someone fast and fiery. No strings. Hmmm, Georgina!”

“I will not say anything.” “You don’t have to. There are lots of worse choices here.” Back at the table things were beginning to wind down and from the looks on their faces a good bit of alcohol had flowed. Charlene and Bob were in a deep battle for tongue wrestling champion. Ray had a hungry look as well when Mamaw sat back next to home and put her hand on his knee slowly moving it up down his leg. Ethel had a mellow glow. Untangling rom Charlene, Mr. Bob suggested that we start back home. While they made the rounds thanking the hosts for a wonderful time and again wishing the happy couple good fortune and such I went and retrieved the limo.

Picking them up at the front I caught Georgina’s eye and nodded. I knew I would be calling that number later. Bob and Charlene got in the back seat facing the rear, Mamaw and Ray facing forward. Ethel decided to ride in the front with me so she could get more of the air conditioning. I wound my way back out of New Orleans and through Metairie to the Causeway. After paying the toll we were northbound for nearly a half hour. Bob and Charlene resumed their tongue wrestling. There was no doubt what they would be doing later. The rear view mirror gave me a glimpse of Mamaw and Ray engaging in their own play and he soon had a hand inside her blouse.

I set the radio on a station playing big band music for my passengers to cover their movements and settled in for the long drive. Ethel was humming along with the music and went to shift in her seat and she placed her hand on my leg for support. She had pulled her dress up when she got into the car to make it more comfortable and the hem was just above her knees now. When she realized hand was still on my knee she looked at me and start o apologize. I just smiled and patted her hand with my own and let my fingers drift across the back of it when I went to move it back to the steering wheel. Ethel looked a bit confused then realized that my fingers had motioned her hand towards me not pushing her hand away.

Hearing something new from the back I glanced in the mirror. Ray was sitting with his head deck like he was asleep with a huge smile on his face. Adjusting the mirror I found the sight of Mamaw’s head in his lap, his hard cock disappearing into her hungry mouth. Giggles were coming from Charlene and moans from Bob. Ethel began getting bolder as she traced her fingernails on my inner thigh. Realizing I was not discouraging her she moved until she was touching my hard cock through my pants. She looked at me questioningly and I smiled my approval. Delighted and with a quick glance back to make sure no one was aware Ethel began playing with me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.